What time do you sign on?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Yeah it was about 8 my time when I got on this morining, I got on to post the latest chapter of my fan-fic then bounced right off to go to school.

F

furryredmonster

I usually get on a little bit after school and homework... right now it's about 4:50

Java

Reaction score
It really varies with my schedule

Skye

Reaction score
Yeah, it varies with my schedule, too. But usually it's later in the day.

Katzi428

Reaction score
BEAR said:
I am not usually up at this time, but to be honest I have not been able to sleep all night. I signed on just now at 6 am my time and was amazed to see so many of my MC buddies signed on also, such as Beth, Ed, Ryan and Kathy. All at once! Do you normally log on this early?
Well,I'm 3 hours ahead of you,Bryan.So I'm usually on at about 9 AM EST.
I use the "Remember Me" function too.The numeric passwords are hard to remember!

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I very. I log on any time during the day or night. But lately it's been around 5 am ish and 4 30 PMish. Sometimes if I'm feeling emo I'll stay up for days. hahahahah

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I just log on when I have both free time and access to a computer. It's as simple as that.

BEAR

Reaction score
I am usually on and off throughout the day between 9:30/10am to past midnight. But there are also days when I am busy and can't log in at all during the day and have to wait til evening. Just depends.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Dunno if I could think of too much to say if I was logged on all day! LOL.

I usually only check-in once a day, around now (varies, 4 to 7 p.m. Pacific), and like Giar Fraggle above, it takes me about an hour to go through the new posts and maybe add a few here and there.

:smile:
Ant

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well, I guess what Snowth said could apply to me, too. I'm on pretty much all day, unless I have something else to do. I also use the "remember" feature, both because I'm lazy, and it's easier. Sometimes I'm really bad, and leave my computer on, even if I'm not using it. I try not to do that to much though, both because it is generally bad practice, and because I don't want to mislead people here.