What time is it where you are?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Well, it's 10:25 in the AM on Monday the 22nd of the year 2003, and it's bright and chilly outside, eh, Norm?

Well, Bob, it always gets this way in the frigid month of September.

I'd have to agree with you on that, Norm. Speaking of "frigid", guess what ol' Fred's doing this winter.

What's Fred doing, Bob?

Well, Fred'll be jumpin' into that frozen lake again this year for that charity in the Bronx for helping under-privileged dogs learn how to read.

Oooooh! Into that frozen lake? That'll be quite a chill.

Quite a chill, indeed. But, it's for a good cause, and our prayers go out to you, Fred, and your family as well as the wonderful people at the Foundation for Illiterate Domesticated Animals. The FIDA.

Poor Fred's gonna lose thngs he never knew he-

*switches off radio*

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
Well, it's 10:25 in the AM on Monday the 22nd of the year 2003, and it's bright and chilly outside, eh, Norm?

Well, Bob, it always gets this way in the frigid month of September.

I'd have to agree with you on that, Norm. Speaking of "frigid", guess what ol' Fred's doing this winter.

What's Fred doing, Bob?

Well, Fred'll be jumpin' into that frozen lake again this year for that charity in the Bronx for helping under-privileged dogs learn how to read.

Oooooh! Into that frozen lake? That'll be quite a chill.

Quite a chill, indeed. But, it's for a good cause, and our prayers go out to you, Fred, and your family as well as the wonderful people at the Foundation for Illiterate Domesticated Animals. The FIDA.

Poor Fred's gonna lose thngs he never knew he-

*switches off radio*
LOL!!!!!!!!! :crazy: Gee, I'll have to get those folks to come and do something about my cats. They've never read a book in their lives... :stick_out_tongue:
Erin

jellyman kelly

Reaction score
im lovin' how you all are posting to this thread! yep, its pointless, but aint it fun! 10.40pm on wednesday, im dreading going to sleep cause when i wake up, i have to go back to work after chucking a 'sickie'...those days are the worst...
who loves the beatles?? i know i do..

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
jellyman kelly said:
im lovin' how you all are posting to this thread! yep, its pointless, but aint it fun! 10.40pm on wednesday, im dreading going to sleep cause when i wake up, i have to go back to work after chucking a 'sickie'...those days are the worst...
who loves the beatles?? i know i do..
Hey, it's one of those threads that, even if you can't think of anything at all to say in response to another thread, you can always come up with a reply to. Anybody can look at their watch/clock/computer/whatever and read the time!! :stick_out_tongue: 1:07 p.m. or thereabouts here, though my computer says 12:52; it's always getting behind!

BTW, I love the Beatles too!!!! :flirt: They're awesome. And they're actually my little brother's favorite band, so much so that he's now sporting an Early Beatles hairdo! :stick_out_tongue:
Erin