What TV shows are you currently watching?

unclematt

Reaction score
I started watching Big Love again and I am watching Summer Heights High - Both on HBO

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I started watching Big Love again and I am watching Summer Heights High - Both on HBO
LOL I love Summer Heights High, and the scary thing is, it is almost accurate in terms of showing what an australian High School is like. It is almost like my own school. I have a camp drama teacher, the Islander kids tend to act like they do on the show in real life and the girls are OTT with popularity and 'Hot factor'.:eek:

Kiki

Reaction score
Lol, I agree. I must admit, I mean- I don't watch it a lot, but it is definetely like a typical Aussie highschool (trust me, I live it pretty much everyday). But yeah, even though I go to an all-girls school the show is very much like it. I don't know whether that's a good thing... :wink:

unclematt

Reaction score
Right at this moment I am watching Sponge Bob Squarepants

unclematt

Reaction score
On the TV right now is Seinfeld - Master of the Domain episode. One of my favorites.

Kiki

Reaction score
I'm watching, uh, ahem... *mutters* Playschool. X3 'Cause I'm cool like that. I never found this show alarmingly appealing, not even when I was little (I was a SST kid :cool:)