1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What TV shows are you currently watching?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Count von Count, May 4, 2008.

1. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

Scooby-Doo

("Paper...Paper." My dad and I would use that quote so much several years ago, and now we're watching that episode again right now. :D)
  2. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

The Today Show
  3. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

The Next Iron Chef
  4. Gelfling Girl

Who Wants to be a Millionaire? Somebody's on the $1 million question! :excited:
  5. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

6. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I am at work and the TV is off but I brought my computer so I am listening to my music in my iTunes
  7. Quesal

Quesal Active Member

south park
  8. AnneBoleyn14

AnneBoleyn14 New Member

9. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I think I am going to start watching House and Mad Men from the beginning.
  10. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

I woke up early this movie all so I can watch TMNT-Turtles Forever, it was pretty awesome, but I posted in my feelings for that in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Forever thread. That's actually more of a special or made for tv movie than a TV show, though.

Than I watched Peguins of Madagscar on Nick. I'm really loving those peguins and lemurs. If it wasn't for them, I don't think I would like Madagscar I and II at all. I've even been buying merchandise of them as of late.
  11. Quesal

Quesal Active Member

Well I guess it's not technically a TV show, but I'm watching Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest on USA Network on TV
  12. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

The John and Kate plus 8 series finale. THANK GOD!
  13. Gelfling Girl

Just finished watching all of Fraggle Rock last night. :smirk::excited::coy:
  14. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

dancing with the stars just ended. now i'm watching the sneak peek episode of find my family. it's pretty good, actually.
  15. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Now we have Cake Boss on at work
  16. APRena

APRena New Member

Pshhht. That's only the last episode *technically* entitled JON AND Kate Plus 8. "Kate Plus 8" will resume filming in August. :attitude: Well, that's better. Give the kids some time to go to school and hopefully deal with this in private, instead of going on 500 field trips a year.
  17. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

TLC has cancelled the series for god because Jon will no longer allow the kids to be on TV. The idea for Kate Plus 8 has been nixed.
  18. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

good. those kids have been growing up behind the camera. i would never want that. thank God my parents aren't famous, and didn't have seven million children. :)
  19. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I used to love reality shows but it is stuff like this that really turn me off to it.
  20. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Last night i watched the third to the last episode of Monk. The last two episodes airing next month. The last and final season. Gonna miss that show.

I've been watching alot of; How I Meet Your Mother, Accidentaly on Purpose, Two and A Half Men and The Big Bang Theory. Love them all. My friend got me into these shows expect for Accidentaly on Purpose because that one came later on. But he doesn't hardly watch them only for Wrestling.