What TV shows are you currently watching?

unclematt

Reaction score
I am currently watching Nitro Circus. I am so upset that I missed Conan's last show.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Do you remember a show called Cristy? I love that show!
I loved that show to i cried so hard when they took it off the air last year the week that the dvds came out i bought them and i watch them all the time to

:smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
yeah, that would have been a good idea, but he didn't. He took down an entire pillar, or whatever you'd call it, of wall, and had 2 or 3 guys chop it up throughout the show. At the end, he gave everyone in the audience a piece. It was great!
I am currently watching Nitro Circus. I am so upset that I missed Conan's last show.
I caught the last episode on Hulu guys! It was awesome! Can't wait for him to take over the Tonight show! Especially loved when he told the audience that he would never grow up, heh! :big_grin:

I loved that show to i cried so hard when they took it off the air last year the week that the dvds came out i bought them and i watch them all the time to

:smile:
Yeah, that show was really good and I do miss it too. I think it's great that it's on DVD now!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Is Dollhouse any good? I have been looking forward to it, but haven't had the time to watch. It's the new Joss Whedon created show starring Eliza Dushku. :flirt:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Is Dollhouse any good? I have been looking forward to it, but haven't had the time to watch. It's the new Joss Whedon created show starring Eliza Dushku. :flirt:
I couldn't tell you because haven't gotten a chance to watch yet. But I am dying to see what it's about!

I have a rule that I have to give every show at least a chance and at least one viewing. But I do want to see this show!

unclematt

Reaction score
I am currently watching a Roseanne rerun. These shows just never get old. I love it.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Everybody Hates Chris

Heroes

Tim & Eric Awesome Show, Great Job Love he Beaker and SS reference's on the episodes I saw!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Making The Band four (Closet watcher of that show)
One of the Foster's Home For Imaginary Firends movies.
Take A Look On Adult Swim! Very funny show!
My Name Is Earl The last episode with Danny Glover was intense.
Kath & Kim
Family Ties On CBS's website. It was the network broadcast version, completely unedited.
Scrubs

dwayne1115

Reaction score
ER Man this last season is really good! Who watch Late night last week when it was Conan's last show?