1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What TV shows are you currently watching?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Count von Count, May 4, 2008.

1. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

2. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

This very second I am watching The Walking Dead.
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  3. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Active Member

Just got done watching Real Time With Bill Maher about an hour ago.
  4. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Shows that I have watched regularly this season:
    • The Walking Dead
    • Breaking Bad
    • Alcatraz
    • Terra Nova
    • Smash
    • American Horror Story
    • Comic Book Men
    • Survivor: One World
    • Monday Night Raw
    • Friday Night Smackdown
    • Chicago's Best
    • Next Iron Chef
    • Glee
    • The Office
    • Parks and Rec
    • 30 Rock
    • Awake
    Thank God for DVR
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  5. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

Currently the only TV show I'm watching per say is the Big Bang Theory, and that's only when my Mom or sister has the TV on. Tht's all going to change coming April 14th, though. Come ONNNNNN, The Legend of Korra!
  6. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Whats The Legend of Korra?
  7. mostlikemokey

mostlikemokey Active Member

It's the sequel series to the cartoon Avatar the last Airbender. I can't get it, so I'll have to wait untill it comes out on DVD.:(
  8. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I was unaware that they were making a sequel to the series. That is pretty cool.
  9. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

I loooovvveewee Smash. And I am especially loving this seaons of America's Next Top Model.
  10. Count von Count

Count von Count Active Member

The new TMNT on nick, it's awesome that Rob Paulsen is on it!:fanatic:
    beatnikchick300 likes this.
  11. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

-------------
    Have decided I like "Vegas." Reminiscent of "Crime Story" from the '80s: Rat Pack era, Vegas mobsters, The Law Fighting a Losing Battle. Dennis Quaid and Michael Chiklis are fantastic actors, and last ep Sarah Jones joined the cast. It's soooo melodramatic-crime-show and so much d--d fun to watch. Like a bad*ss soap opera with guns. Lots of guns. New guilty pleasure. :)

--------------
  12. muppet maniac

muppet maniac Well-Known Member

Watching Heckle and Jeckle cartoons on Youtube.
  13. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

Watching the new episodee of the Mentalist. I am so bummed I missed the season opener.
  14. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Pawn Stars

I think the History channel is the only thing I really watch on campus. Mostly because its the only channel that I can remember the number...which I forget >_<
  15. MrBabySpencer

MrBabySpencer Active Member

ON TV
    Gravity Falls
    Phineas And Ferb
    Family Guy
    Regular Show
    Adventure Time
    PB&J Otter
    AND Crash And Bernstein
    On Youtube
    Classic SST
    Gumby
    Classic Mickey Mouse Cartoons
    Rolie Polie Olie
    Felix The Cat
    Classic Goofy Cartoons
    Classic Looney Tunes Cartoons
    Merrie Melodies Cartoons
    AND Wallace And Gromit
  16. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Active Member

Let's see, what am I currently watching:
    -The Steve Wilkos Show (a guilty pleasure, and it's on when I'm at school, so I DVR it)
    -Regular Show
    -A Haunting (new season starts on Friday!)
    -Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives (another guilty pleasure, because most of the food they show is decidedly non-vegan)
    -Reruns of Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction on the Chiller Channel
  17. Animal'sBunny

Animal'sBunny Active Member

I'm watching the Big Bang Theory and considering starting to watch Dr. Who.
  18. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

Opener was good (can be watched on CBS online free) but this past week's ep was the strongest character-development ep they've done in a long long time. Great stuff!

Hey Animal's Bunny. YES watch the Doctor! But start either with the classic series (most people like Tom Baker; I came in during Jon Pertwee's era and still adore him) or start at the beginning of the "reboot" with Chris Eccleston...otherwise none of it is going to make much sense. They've done a great job with the series building on what has gone before.
    --------------
  19. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

Prewatching X Factor right now.
  20. Bliffenstimmers

Bliffenstimmers Active Member

I was unaware PB and J Otter was still around... sigh. I miss those carefree easy childhood days.

Last show I watched was an old episode of Starcade on YouTube.

I don't watch a whole lot of TV, but whenever I am it's usually something on Comedy Central. I do watch some shows online often (Fraggle Rock once-a-night, Gravity Falls whenever a new episode is around, South Park if the feeling strikes.)

I do have plans on checking out other popular TV shows in the near future... I've been thinking about Doctor Who and Sherlock Holmes (I nearly typed Hemlock...) they seem to have a large fanbase these days... maybe a few other cartoons...

Since Halloween is coming I promised myself I'd watch whatever halloween specials and movies I can find.