What voices can you do? Tips.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Here's Mine
-Lefty (Carol Spinney's Version)
-Cookie Monster (David Rudman's Version)
-Ernie (John Tartaglia's Version)
-George The Janitor
-Zoot
-Rizzo
-Crazy Harry
-Kermit (Steve Whitmire's Version)
-The Swedish Chef
-Gonzo (Season 1 Version)

Pokemon
-Bulbasaur
-Wobbuffett
-Igglybuff
-Jigglypuff
-Wigglytuff
-Squirtle
-Ditto

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
swcrazyfan said:
Wow, you have alot of charactors. I want to do all of your voices. I just think I need to work on them. but ya, Dr teeth, rowlf and bob sound almost exactly the same. but they are slightly different.

Kermit has gone through different versions of his voice. even Jim had slightly different voices in each of the movies and parts of the show. Listen to rainbow connection and then bein green and you'l see the difference. I can do most of the versions of kermit, I just need to listen to them and work for a minute to change into that voice.

yes ture almost the same for thos 3, i ALSO forgot to add...

Animal and Cookie Monster, Chef and TreeLo (spelling?), Tutter the Mouse :cry: (from BITBBH, all i can really say is..."THANK YOU BEAR!) and also :zany: too!

swcrazyfan

Reaction score
I can basicly do Sam the Eagle now. I have found that Piggy is very hard to do if you are sick or have any flem in your throat. I am also working on Scooter. I watched Muppet Wizard of Oz last night for the first time and thought that Scooter sounded nothing like Richard Hunt. I think it is the first time scooter has said anything since Richards death. But I never watched Muppets tonight and I need to go back and watch muppets from space to be sure.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
swcrazyfan said:
I can basicly do Sam the Eagle now. I have found that Piggy is very hard to do if you are sick or have any flem in your throat. I am also working on Scooter. I watched Muppet Wizard of Oz last night for the first time and thought that Scooter sounded nothing like Richard Hunt. I think it is the first time scooter has said anything since Richards death. But I never watched Muppets tonight and I need to go back and watch muppets from space to be sure.
After Richard's death... the first movie that Scooter spoke in was Muppets From Space(in the film Richard's brother did the voice).Then in It's a very merry Muppet Christmas Movie(Brian Henson performed & did the voice of Scooter), and in Muppet Wizard of Oz(Rickey Boyd performed & also did the voice of Scooter)

pepestarr

Reaction score
Here's mine:

Pepe
Rowlf
Dr Teeth

(I don't have a good voice range!)

robinthecrow

Reaction score
it amazes me that you all can manage so many muppet voices - any chance someone can record their voices?

i must confess that i cannot do one muppet voice to save my life - i can do a typical impersonator's attempt at kermit, which is really awful!

all the best with your voices.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Here are some voices that I can do (of course this is my own opinion. I haven't listened to a recording of myself talking in these voices, and nobody who has heard me talk in these voices have ever really commented on whether I sounded like them or not).

Muppets:
Beaker
Elmo
Cookie Monster
Big Bird
Link Hogthrob
The Swedish Chef
Crazy Harry

Other Characters:
Bullwinkle
Speedy Gonzales
Strong Bad (from Homestar Runner)
Homsar (ditto)

pepestarr

Reaction score
robinthecrow said:
any chance someone can record their voices?
It would be nice but I don't know if people would want to, as people know the actual voices so well.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I love this thread; I can't believe all the voices some of you can do! I can do Miss Piggy pretty well most of the time, but to tell the truth, I have only tried her singing, and only established muppet songs.
Although I don't have the technology or knowhow to put a recording of myself on here, I would love to hear what some of the rest of you sound like!

CoOKiE

Reaction score
swcrazyfan said:
I have been really practicing many of the Muppets character voice recently. I can now do a good hand full of them. Below is a list of characters I can do.

Muppet:
- Kermit
- Fozzie
- Animal
- Beaker
- Swedish Chef
- Lew Zealand
- Robin the Frog
- Ernie
- Bert
- Cookie Monster
- Grover
and a couple others. I am currently working on Sam the Eagle, Rowlf, Dr Teath.

Non Muppet:
- Stitch
- Arnold Swartzenegger
- Louis Armstrong
and others.
QUOTE]

Didja steal my voice box? I can't do those non-muppets, but i can do all the others... AND Count Von Count, Boober, and Gobo.