What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Erine81981

Reaction score
My latests DVD I got was Vol. 2 of Animanicas. (sorry if I didn't spell it right)

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
My latests DVD I got was Vol. 2 of Animanicas. (sorry if I didn't spell it right)
Sweeeeeeet! That's on my wishlist.

(and you spelled it almost right. just switch your last C and A)

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I bought Monster house and Simpsons season 8 today. I must say, season 8 has some of the best episodes. Bart after Dark, The Springfield Files, Homers Enemy, Itchy & Scratchy & Poochie. I think season 8 was the best season.

Monster house was good. I think they coulod have used less kids talking and more house eating people...hehehe...the DS game isnt very much like the movie. But its still cool. I wish they included putting out the furnice (I cant spell) in the movie, as it was in the DS game

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I just ordered Jack and the Beanstalk-The Real Story. BUT IT WON'T BE HERE UNTIL THE 5TH!!! OY! :stick_out_tongue:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
the LAST dvds i got (last monday 12/26) was... 2 Walt Disney Treasures, Pluto Vol 2 and More Silly Symphonies, Fox and the Hound 2 and Narnia: 4 disc extended edition and plus it came with 2 cool book ends i thought "what the heck, MIGHT as well spend the extra $30 and get the cool limited narnia bookends with the dvd!" btw i ALREADY own Narnia 2 disc dvd when it came out in april, but this ONE IS a 4 disc extended edition! :big_grin:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I just got "Batman Begans" 2 disc DVD.

Because I love Batman.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I didnt buy this but the last dvd I got was Saturday Night Live: Season 1.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
That's awesome to have SNL: Season one.

The last one I got what "Click" with Adam Sandler, that was a great movie. I have to be honset, it totally made me cry, :cry: .

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I was really surprised how sad Click was but it was very good.

(Imagine a muppet spoof where Gonzo finds a remote that turns everything into chickens, they can call it "Cluck." Sorry for the cheesy joke) :embarrassed:

Marky

Reaction score
I opened my gift to myself last might - The Muppets Take Manhattan DVD.
Kind of a weird one - likely the weakest of the first three done with Jim Henson.

I'd not seen it since it's first video release waaaay back in the 80's (I'd seen the first two in the theatre - loved them to death).

Funny, Watching MTM, I still fell the same kind of 'meh' feeling about the Muppet Babies.

STILL, I'm glad I have this DVD, and I'd now rank the movies/tv movies like this

1. The Muppet Movie (likely the best Muppet project ever)
2. The Great Muppet Caper
3. Muppet Christmas Carol
4. Muppet Treasure Island

(Now we know the one thing Disney did right;for themselves - knowing which ones to buy. There is a big quality gap here)

5. Muppets Take Manhattan
6. Muppets From Space
7. It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie
8. Muppets Wizard of Oz
9. Kermit's Swamp Years