What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
We're Back : A Dinosaur's Story. It was 5 bucks at walmart and I remember liking it growing up. You dont see it very often and I knew if I didnt buy it I would kick myself

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Phineas & Ferb: Across the Second Dimension - Because I liked it on TV.

Shrek - Because I finally found a widescreen copy! :electric:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Super Mario Bros 3: The Trouble with Koopas- As mentioned in a past post on this thread, I picked up "Super Mario Bros Super Show: Volume one" set and to be honest, it's a pretty bad show, much worse than I remembered. But my nephew loves it, so I got this as a gift for him, it was used for only 2 bucks. He had me watch a couple episodes with him, it's sightly better than Super Show.

Disney's Dumbo Blu-Ray/DVD combo pack- Because it's of course a Disney classic. Just watched it eariler today actually.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Pete's Dragon: High Flying Edition - Because it's a great movie (You can't go wrong with Mickey Rooney).

Disney's Dumbo DVD/Blu-Ray Combo Pack - Same reason as JJandJanice.

Lego Star Wars: The Padawan Menace - Because it's a fun special.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Winnie the Pooh DVD/Blu-Ray/Digital Copy combo pack - Because I love Winnie the Pooh and I had a Disney Movie Rewards coupon.

Doctor Who: Day of the Daleks & Time and the Rani - I'm a Doctor Who fan.

gonzosgirl1987

Reaction score
i bought the muppets wizard of oz and the great muppet caper because honestly i had never seen either one but i'm happy to have them in my collection :smile:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I went to a blockbuster that was closing and got

The Gate: Its really a cheesy movie, but I've only seen parts of it and wanted to see the whole thing
Rob Zombie's Halloween: To replace my copy that was "lost"
Sid and Nancy: Because I need more music related biopics in my collection :stick_out_tongue:
Bandstand: My dad said I would like it :smirk:

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
A Goofy Movie (1995)

-- 'Cause I am a hardcore Disney fan, and one of my best friends wanted to see it with me. <3