What would be your "Ultimate Poser?"

Luke

Reaction score
Oscar and trash can (Sesame), The Gorgs (Fraggle), Scooter or Fozzie (TMS)

kdking

Reaction score
Uncle Deadly...with a cape and a poseable tail [so he can stand up on his own]

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Luncheon Counter Monster. I've always had a thing for him. Oooh, with Big Mean Carl. They'd make a great team.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Because I cant settle for one, the "Ultimate" poser for me would be a base poser that you could turn into any Muppet character.However, that would be pretty much impossible because of the different sizes and different base shapes.The base skellington would have to have interchangeable heads, height adjustment(including arms and legs), and throw over skins-so if you want Rowlf or Fozzie,etc.Or if you wanted Swedish chef, Statler,Waldorf,Bunsen,Beaker or Sam-then you put the appropiate head on.This will probably never see light of day, but one can dream.

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Question: Hypothetically, if they were to make a Swedish Chef poser, what do you think they would use for his hands? A similar foam with nylon stretched over it like with Gonzo's nose?

And would he have a wedding ring?

Also, my ultimate poser would have to be a Grover with Super accessories. A GMC Gonzo with a Camilla. The entire band with instruments.

And, last but not least a Kermit that's 10% smaller than his actual size.... er... wait.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Question: Hypothetically, if they were to make a Swedish Chef poser, what do you think they would use for his hands? A similar foam with nylon stretched over it like with Gonzo's nose?

And would he have a wedding ring?

Also, my ultimate poser would have to be a Grover with Super accessories. A GMC Gonzo with a Camilla. The entire band with instruments.

And, last but not least a Kermit that's 10% smaller than his actual size.... er... wait.
Lets hope eFX have learnt from MR's mistake.Swedish Chef's hands could be made simular to Animal's or Gonzo's-that is a felt like material over a wire frame with fibre filling.If they want more realistic hands with knuckles,etc, then they could go for non poseable plastic hands.Hadnt noticed the wedding ring but if one wasnt put on, it wouldnt be a big deal to put one on.:hungry:

GONZO 13

Reaction score
mine would be
Pepe
Sweetums life size
Crazy Harry
Sam the Eagle
Lew Zealand
and Dr. Teeth
:smile:
I agree with you a life sized sweetums would be out of this world! And it would be cool if they made an Uncle Deadly!:scary: Now that would be cool!

PurpleHonker

Reaction score
I would LOVE to have Waldorf and Statler, Ernie and Bert, Grover and The Count.

The Electric Mayhem, Fozzie, Crazy Harry, Camilla and Scooter would be really great too.

Right now, I think Bunsen and Beaker would be my ULTIMATE dream posers.