What Would You DO?

spazyk

Reaction score
Well I dunno Im kinda freaked... My friends b/f wants to kill me for talking to her. He has this jealous thing going on. I mean Im not there to take his g/f away we are just friends.

Well he and some of his friends are hurrassing me and Threating to find my house and do something to me... I don't have anybody to tell the police would not do anything "They let me get killed almost once before but thats a different story."

I dunno Im kinda scared and don't know what to do.. So I just wanna know what any of you would do in this situation(SP)

Thanks Alot
-Matt

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I probably would let my parents know, teachers at school. other friends, try and stay at home dont go into dark allies on your own.

I wouldnt worry too much, kids say stupid things all the time to try and scare people.

He obviously doesnt deserve her if he doesnt let her talk to other males, he cant boss her around like that and rule her life.

How old are you and the other people involved, by the way?

Hope I could help a tiny bit!

You could put some really loud muppet music on and keep it on for ages, that might help!

from,
Paul :smile:

spazyk

Reaction score
Im 16 years old...
There are maybe 5 people wanting to hurt me...
My parents wouldn't care and there are no teachers to tell...

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Do you have any older neighbors or relatives you could talk to?

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I was in a similar situation when a girl threatened to kill me. I went from teacher to teacher, and eventually found one that cared. She brought the matter the the counselor and principal...the principal was a jerk (sorry but it's true) but the couselor cared enough to get the girl in a bit of trouble....she continued....but eventually it subsided....

Sarah

but I still have horrible nightmares....I hate to say this, but my school didn't do me much good....hope you can find someone....

beaker

Reaction score
Matt

I can appreciate this situation. First off, being that you posted on here, that means you are of a more kidlike innocent breed than most folks out there.

From what you said it sounds as if these subcavemen idiots are riding high on the smell of testosterone and too many tough guy affirmations.
Unfortunately the world is full of such urchins...
I know all to well about getting picked on...

I hate to say it, but your(Im assuming female) friend is a complete idiot for sticking aroudn such an a**. Its freaking 2003 and this is who these people have to hang around?

Sarah, I am so sorry you still have nightmares about what happened...
why is it nice and kind people like us get the brunt end of it in high school?

My advice...well I had some unMuppety advice...but I edited it(it basically involved opening a certain of a certain whoop:wink: I would say maybe stay at a family member's place til it dies down...or just confronting said ringleader. Maybe say youre not at all interested in his gf...I dunno. Its hard to say...as kids can be so retarded.
But I take great issue and concern with my friends and countryman on MC being distressed or bad situations.

*me, who has been through enough suffering and harassment to last a lifetime*

We now return to your regularly scheduled Muppety schedule.

Ernie101

Reaction score
Id get your neighbors to get your back and watch out for your house....Have your friends walk with you around until it ends...If you got to get 5 of your friends and take them on.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I have also had my fair share of bad experiences at school and at other places with harrassment, I dont know why kids cant just be nice, why do they try to act so tough. I find people like that quite pathetic that they have to get upset about you just talking to his girlfriend,I have always liked girls better and got along better with them so I can understand what it would be like for some thug telling you to stay away from her.

:smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Everybody is so nice to help in this situation.

Tell us, first, what would YOU do? It's your situation, you have to ultimately make the decision.

Who's your friends, and why don't they have your back? Why do you have so many people after you? That's the question I'd need answered first, because it seems like there's more to the story than we're being told.

Finally, you have to play dirty, too. Tell your parents a fib. EEK! Did I just advise that? Tell them you've been threatened with arson, that they said they were going to burn the house down with you in it.

I'm sure you know who their parents are, direct your parents to their's, and you might even contact their parents somehow.

The police will need proof before they'll do anything, otherwise there is a mediator within the ranks of the police department with whom you might attempt to get an appointment to discuss it with them. 16 years old or not, it's an adult situation and a responsible thing to do by going through the chains of command.

Main advice? Get rid of this female friend. She's not worth the trouble if she's going to let them do you like this. Do friends really allow their boyfriends to threaten their pals? No. With friends like that you might as well lay down in a bed of ticked-off rattlesnakes.

Best thing to do, get her out of your life, tell the evil-doers you don't want any part of them or their evil regime, that the police are privy to their plights against you (whether they are or not, it doesn't hurt to bluff), as are teachers, principals, and other adults in your world.