What Would You DO?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
OH! He hits her??? I did not read that part. I'm sorry! Yeah, the guys a jerk. No man, or even a boy (yes, I call him a boy, no REAL man would behave that way) should EVER raise a hand to a woman... or girl.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I gotta agree with superscoot anyone who pulls junk like that is a bonified jerk

Super Scooter

Reaction score
She's agreeing with me???

It must be near the end!

Yes, near the end of the day... hmm.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
He doesnt deserve her at all, I hope she dumps him quick smart to give him what he deserves. The old saying when it goes around it comes around is appropriate for this situation.

I dont have a girlfriend and would really like one soon and I would never even think of hurting her. It seems some of the time, the worse person you are the more you gain popularity and girlfriends. It sounds weird but it is true sometimes.

:smile:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
See, there's the thing. She may be AFRAID to break up with him, especially seeing as how this guy has already threatened (checks to see who started the thread) spazyk already! I'm just taking a guess here, so, don't take what I just said as a fact unless it's confirmed to be one. The poor girl could be afraid of this guy, and it's a sad thing that the cops won't do anything about the situation. I know the cops around here are like that all-too-often, and, it's not good. A lot of bad things can happen to young people, and if we don't have anyone to talk to who will believe it, bad things DO happen. I just hope they don't in this case.