What year did you begin to loose interest in the show.

Kiki

Reaction score
I've always liked SS, although I remember when I was about 10 I hadn't watched the actual show fer a while and I turned it on and I got a bit of a shock, because it was so different compared to what I was used to. In fact, to be frank, I even found some of the sketches and storylines weak and at times boring, but I think I just watched a few "not-that-great" episodes, but honestly, I have never lost interest in the show as such.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I stopped watching the show sometime in 2003, because I had so many things going on that I didn't have time for it. Nowadays, the only ways I can keep up with what's going on is through clips on YouTube and the DVDs.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I have NO idea. I just sorta stopped some time in elementary school, I guess. I still occasionally watch an episode on PBS if I'm the mood (well... not in some time, though, at least a few years), but I don't even know how often I did even when I was in their target group. It's all really fuzzy. I mostly remember the dancing guy on the cup that rose out of the kitchen counter, and the pinball song (that I still sing to this day) :]