Whatever happened to Roosevelt Franklin?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Rooseveltcountz said:
They should bring Roosevelt back. Of course, he should have a different hairstyle (short moppy dreds would be nice) and maybe look more African-American than purple..lol....I never got to see any of his skits because I grew up during the Roscoe Orman as Gordon era, but have seen pictures...BTW, isn't it ironic that Peanuts also had an African-American character with a similiar name during the same time.... :stick_out_tongue: :sympathy:
Yeah, I know what you mean. I grew up in the Roscoe/Gordon area too, but I remember seeing Roosevelt Franklin in books and I think I remember seeing at least one or two of his skits in the 80s. "Figure it Out" was the one I remember, I believe.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
rememebr the one where Baby Breeze is mad abiut something? can't rememeber what it was but Roosevelt told him to go outside and throw out his anger on the raindrops.

Censored

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
rememebr the one where Baby Breeze is mad abiut something? can't rememeber what it was but Roosevelt told him to go outside and throw out his anger on the raindrops.

Baby Breeze was mad because it is raining and he cannot go outside. Roosevelt Franklin tells him to go out and beat up the rain.

Rugby

Reaction score
I'd like to know what happened to these characters as well:

Sam the Robot
Farley(red head, green muppet kid)
Sherlock Hemlock
The Piano Guy(who would bang his head on the piano in search of lyrics)
Herbert Birdsfoot

Any other long lost characters I'm forgetting?

maxdrive

Reaction score
they play the roosevelt franklin music on muppet central i really enjoyed his songs his is he named after the peanut caracter franklin or is franklin named after him

mikebennidict

Reaction score
RF's alphbet & numbers songs.

while susan was the voice of Roosevelt's Mom, it sounded like somebody else doing her on the record album versions of the songs. anyone knoe who it was?