1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Whatever happened to Roosevelt Franklin?

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by mikealan, May 8, 2003.

1. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

Yeah, I know what you mean. I grew up in the Roscoe/Gordon area too, but I remember seeing Roosevelt Franklin in books and I think I remember seeing at least one or two of his skits in the 80s. "Figure it Out" was the one I remember, I believe.
  2. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

rememebr the one where Baby Breeze is mad abiut something? can't rememeber what it was but Roosevelt told him to go outside and throw out his anger on the raindrops.
  3. GeeBee

GeeBee New Member

Baby Breeze was mad because it is raining and he cannot go outside. Roosevelt Franklin tells him to go out and beat up the rain.
  4. Rugby

Rugby Member

I'd like to know what happened to these characters as well:

Sam the Robot
    Farley(red head, green muppet kid)
    Sherlock Hemlock
    The Piano Guy(who would bang his head on the piano in search of lyrics)
    Herbert Birdsfoot

Any other long lost characters I'm forgetting?
  5. maxdrive

maxdrive New Member

they play the roosevelt franklin music on muppet central i really enjoyed his songs his is he named after the peanut caracter franklin or is franklin named after him
  6. MuppetDude

MuppetDude Active Member

His name is Don Music. ;)
  7. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

RF's alphbet & numbers songs.

while susan was the voice of Roosevelt's Mom, it sounded like somebody else doing her on the record album versions of the songs. anyone knoe who it was?
  8. MuppetDude

MuppetDude Active Member

Rosalind Cash.