What's happening to Dr. Teeth and company?

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
I don't think they need to be updated at all. It would ruin what the electric mayhem is all about.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Think about it.

JIm and Richard are dead... leaves Dr.Teeth and Janice off....

Jerry doesn't do much TMS stuff anymore :sing: gone

They have yet to find perminant recasts.

We have Eric Jacobson as :halo:
and Dave Golez is still with :cool:

Considering the last Muppet Project, MWOZ they were in, we'd probably see them again.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Actually, they are all gone now that Frank doesn't perform Animal and Jerry doesn't perform much at all...well, except Zoot and when was the last time he said anything?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Actually, they are all gone now that Frank doesn't perform Animal and Jerry doesn't perform much at all...well, except Zoot and when was the last time he said anything?
I don't know if Zoot spoke in the extended version of The Muppets Wizard of Oz, but if he didn't, then his last speaking appearance was in the 2003 video game Muppet Party Cruise.

goshposh

Reaction score
in kermits new book floyd gets mentioned quite a bit

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes he does! I noticed that, plus he gets a whole load of fab lines in the book!

Actually, the main charcters of the book are Kermit, Piggy, Floyd, Sam, Pepe in roughly that order.

dpurves

Reaction score
I think that the powers that be have done their best to update the Muppets to make them fit in better with today's times...and it just hasn't worked. I say leave the Electric Mayhem alone, find new voices for them, and actually come up with something to do with them. Someone mentioned in another thread the idea of doing a new Muppet movie giving the EM's origins, and I for one would love to see that.

There's no need to update this group. They're cool, odd, quirky characters and being caught in a timewarp should be just part of their appeal. What could they do to modernize them and still let them keep what made them special...let them be the backup singers for Jessica Simpson? I don't think so.