What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... Sadly, that's not the only thing they have in common.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
I'm sorry, buddy.:cry: He sounds like quite a wise man, and I'm sure he is remembered for that.:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks... Fifteen years since that horrible event will have passed this December 22nd.
BTW: One more to go for MW's SM-hood!

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Yep.

I am now officially a Senior Member for the Muppet Central forum!:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Whooooopppee!

We usually do this in the Post Thread Count and Senior Members thread... But upon reaching SM status, I'd like to award you with the latest MC SM Kermit The Frog badge. It has your name in silver lettering upon the collar, all us SM's have one with our own names. So don't you think you should celebrate by posting an update to the Spectacular? We'd thank you greatly for it. Congrats on reaching the millennium milestone MW.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey MW... Something I wanted to ask about the Pirates of the Caribbean Legends of Disney fanfic... What additional franchises are you including in that one? Need any help? Cause I was sort of thinking that you could always add in the cast of Onepiece. Anyway, we'll talk later and I await the next Spectacular installment as soon as you can post it.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Well, for "Legends of Disney", I'm going to try and use characters from Classic Disney, such as the fab five, The Little Mermaid, Cinderella, Aladdin, etc. I'm even having appearances from the Muppets themselves. Nothing outside of Disney for this one, seeing as how I'm posting it on a Disney forum.

Not sure exactly what "One Piece" is, but if it's not Disney, then I can't use it for the series.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... It's not that you "can't" use it, it's more a matter of you "opting" not to use external franchises instead.
Onepiece is one of the shows on Toonami, about Monkey D'Luffi's pirate crew and their adventures as they try reaching the location of the greatest pirate treasure haul in the world.

Take care MW. BTW: Will send you some art done by zeldazipple for me that I need your help in reviewing. Talk to you soon.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Well... It's not that you "can't" use it, it's more a matter of you "opting" not to use external franchises instead.
Not this time. Believe me, I want to add external franchises into the series more than ever. But the Disney message board that I've been posting it on has a strict policy where stories can only be Disney-related.

Chapter Three of my story will introduce the Muppets (in their Muppet Treasure Island forms), and I believe the moderators there will make an exception, seeing as how they're now the property of Disney.

Check out "Chapter Two":

Legends of Disney: Tales of the Caribbean (Chapter 2)