What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
Mupperwriter Guess What! I just Finished James Bond/Muppets Fanfiction last night It is called JamesBond/Muppets in Disney World with Love! is now playing! Read it!

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Don't worry, Jeany. I noticed it. I'll read it very soon. :smile:

Hmmm... Have you posted your intentions in the Game Suggestions thread? Sounds interesting. Looking forwar to the Ghostbusters story. BTW: Are the Gargoyles characters still involved? Cause if they are, then I'd recommend a story authored by Gold Demona posted at fanfic.net. It's got the Gargoyles characters as the main thrust, but there are franchisal characters strewn throughout the entirety of the narrative that I know you'd like. Can forward the zip file to your addy if you want... LMK and it'll b on its way.
Take care buddy.
I didn't quite think that these games would fit the Game forum's credentials, because they're Alternate Reality Games and not Role-Playing Games. I'm still in the developmental stages of the games, so I'll consider it.

To answer your question, I didn't put the Gargoyles characters into the story, because it's turning out to be way different than what we'd originally thought up. The new ideas are much too wacky and insane for the dark taste of a show like Gargoyles, which is why I have those characters reserved for the Dark Knight/Sesame Street crossover instead.

And I am familiar with Gold Demona's brilliant work (her Fraggle Rock story has been intriguing so far). I'll check out her story on Fanfic.net.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK then... Just LMK if I can help with anything. The story I refered to by GoldDemona and titled oddly enough "Gold Demona". It's very well written and contains a lot of cross-franchise characters.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Here's some MARVELOUS news for everyone!

My sweetheart Claudia ("BeakerSqueedom") and I are going to collaborate in two stories for the "Stranger Than Muppet Fan-Fiction" series over the summer.

One will focus on a crossover between Indiana Jones and the Muppets to celebrate the release of Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull.

And the other (which I haven't quite shared yet with Claudia--but she's going to find out now that I'm posting this message) is a crossover between Star Wars and--you guessed it--the Muppets.:smile:

Obvious crossovers, I know. But with the creative minds of BeakerSqueedom and yours truly combined, you all will be certain to be in for some really interesting stories.:wink:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Okay. I found out from my sweetie that a Star Wars/Muppets story is already in the process of being made. So we'll just be working on a Indiana Jones/Muppets one over the summer. :smile:

Meanwhile...

I've picked up two friends to be introduced in "The Invincible" Iron Man/Muppets crossover for this May in "The MARVELOUS Muppets" series.

My friends Jenna Capone and Heather Marissa Hooten will be portraying my archaeologist cousins in the series. Jenna has been a MySpace friend of mine since last year and has expressed interest in being part of the series, which I'm really excited about, because she does have a lot of character. And you all might remember Heather from my announcement of including her into the "Sesame, DC" series, which I've now decided on "MM" instead, giving her character the name of Marissa Hooten to follow the path of "issa's" in the series (i.e. Alissa & Larissa).

"The Invincible" is still planned to be posted on Muppet Central by May 20th (the release date for The Muppet Show: Season 3), but the story's main plot has undergone a lot of heavy changes. Some of what you can expect is this:

The story will be told in the perspective of the 1998 versions of the characters, adding on to the mystery of a certain event that has occurred in 2008 that had brought the main characters (Scooter, Terah Thomas, Caitlin Fairchild, Clifford, Pepe, Sam the Eagle, Rizzo the Rat, and Bean Bunny) across time.

April O'Neil, Jimmy Neutron, and characters based on Christina Renee, Donna Kymberleigh, and Donna's friend (Elliana) have been removed from the story.

The origin of C.O.V.N.E.T. will be explained from a MARVELOUS perspective, featuring younger versions of Ed Singer, General Luft, and Bobo "Rentro" Bear.

The Power Rangers of recent years (Dino Thunder, Operation Overdrive, Mystic Force, and possibly Jungle Fury) will also travel across time with the main protagonists of the story, assisting them in their mission.

The story will span through the years of 1998, 2008, 1988, 2038, and 1978.

Might possibly be the longest "MM" tale next to "The Spectacular", "X-Men Mark The Spot", and "And He'll Stand With..."

The events of The Muppet Movie will be heavily referenced through the story, and even twisted a little to satisfy the tale.

Some of these plans might change in the future. But for now, it's what I officially have in store.:wink:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Everyone can expect to see the next "trailer" to the upcoming Ghostbusters/Muppets story tomorrow afternoon @ 12p.m. (eastern time) on this forum. The scene includes characters based on myself and my sweetheart, Claudia ("BeakerSqueedom").

Some of you might be wondering why I've set March 25th to be the day I start posting the story chapter-by-chapter on Muppet Central. It's basically because I know that everyone will want updates as soon as possible, and working up ten straight chapters ahead of time will accompany all of you readers. It also helps give me time to work on the Iron Man/Muppets crossover ("The Invincible"), preparing for its scheduled release of May 20th, while everyone reads this one story that I plan on getting back to after I've written ten whole chapters to the other.

Strange, I know. But this is how it's like in the mind of the Muppet Writer. Personally, I'd recommend this strategy if you have a string of projects lined up for the year like I do. :smile:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Okay, folks. Here is the second "teaser" for the Ghostbusters/Muppets story. It's not Indiana Jones, I know. But it's just as marvelous. Haha.

And Claudia, this is for you, sweetie. Happy Valentine's Day!:flirt:

An enormous crowd of New Yorkers had gathered around the slime-encased building that once used to be the Muppet Theatre. Among them were the Muppets themselves, looking up at the bizarre condition that their workplace was in and wondering how on earth something like this could’ve happened and why it had to happen to the Theatre. Some fans of the Muppets were in protest, including one (let’s just call him “theprawncracker”) who was holding up a picket sign that read, “Jim is p****d!”

Soon Sean, Claudia, and Scooter had arrived in the Electric Mayhem bus and were forced to park behind a police barricade. Just as they were stepping out, they were halted by patrolling officers and told to step back, but once Sean and Claudia had shown them their employee license, they were allowed admittance past the barricade. They approached Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, Rizzo, and a few of Rizzo’s rat friends, as they all stood close to where the Theatre entrance used to be (which was now literally a shell of what it used to be).

“What happened?” Claudia asked. “And please tell me this is one of Gonzo’s insane antics.”

Gonzo chuckled. “I wish!”

“We’re not sure what happened.” Kermit said. “One minute, we’re driving down Fifth Avenue in Fozzie’s Studebaker, hoping that those…whatever they were…was long gone from the Theatre’s basement. And then the next…well…THIS!”

“It looks like a giant Jell-O mold.” Fozzie uttered.

“I hate Jell-O.” Sean said.

“Oh, c’mon.” Rizzo told him. “Dere’s always room for Jell-O.”

“Where have I heard this before?” Claudia whispered to Gonzo.

“It’s called plagiarism. Don’t ask, and we won’t get sued.” Gonzo remarked.

Suddenly, the enormous crowd behind them roared with cheers, and they were not absolutely certain why, seeing as how this was a dire situation for the Muppets. But their answer came as soon as they looked behind them to see the Ecto-1 pull right up next to the Electric Mayhem bus. The Ghostbusters stepped out from the vehicle as it had parked in its spot—the first one being Jessica Lauren, who had waved to the crowd and smiled.

“Hello, New York!” She said to a roaring applause. She could’ve sworn she heard one man in the crowd ask for her hand in marriage. “The help has arrived!”

Sean shook his head over the high publicity that these so-called “heroes” were getting from the people of New York. And his underwhelming attitude was not helped much by the sudden comment his girlfriend made. “Wow. They do look a little impressive in person.”

“Yeah, if you think women and machines go well together.” Sean said, and he quickly caught the dirty look that his girlfriend gave him in response to that statement, to which he smiled sheepishly and said, “Not that I’m adding you in context, sweetie.” From the offended expression that remained on her face, he could tell that his cover-up didn’t help too much.

Meanwhile, the Ghostbusters (including Scooter, who had approached the Ecto-1 upon its arrival) gathered their equipment and placed it all on them. They moved past the police barricade, having no trouble whatsoever in getting past security, and approached Kermit and the others.

“Long time, no see.” Stephanie said. “Looks like we’ve got a bigger problem here than two red-eyed goblins.”

“Ya think?” Sean sarcastically said.

“Hey, man,” Jessica told Sean, “You’re not still mad about those questions that I’d asked your girl, are you? I was just doin’ my job.”

“Well, your job put a whole lot of others out of business, when you failed to take care of those monsters in our basement!” Sean snapped.

“We weren’t prepared then, as we are now.” Christina stated, while taking some readings of the “slime shell” that encased the Muppet Theatre. Gazing at her readouts, she was shocked to have seen how extremely high they were.

“That’s right. We can take care of this.” Stephanie assured.

“Oh, really? By doing what? Flashin’ them with your particle-throwing ta-ta’s?” Sean uttered, his sarcasm growing.

Jessica, Stephanie, and Christina each rolled their eyes with exasperation. “God, I hate MySpace so much!” Stephanie said.

“Look, why don’t we just leave this matter in the hands of the government? Maybe the boys from C.O.V.N.E.T. can crack this shell.” Sean suggested. “We don’t need any publicity stunts from you fake…”

The last word in Mr. Thomas’s comment was abruptly cut short from a massive explosion that erupted from the front of the slime shell. Giant pieces of it landed in front of the crowd, causing several onlookers to scream in terror. Soon a loud, inhuman roar that had emerged from within the unoccupied building drowned their screams out.

“That can’t be good.” Jessica uttered.

Within a moment, a colossal head, covered in pink slime, slowly emerged from the dark hole and into the daylight. It was the head of a gigantic eagle, only not an average eagle. Its yellow eyes looked left and right, seemingly confused by its new surrounding. The tall structures alarmed it and the scream of a woman from the crowd down below frightened it.

Only Christina was the one who realized what it might’ve been thinking at that moment. “Please!” She said to the crowd. “Don’t scream! You’ll scare it!” An ear-piercing shriek forced them all to cover their ears.

But it did not come from the crowd; it came from the beast that had emerged from within the shell. A large claw shot out from the hole and stomped with great intensity on the ground, right in front of Sean, Claudia, the Muppets, and the Ghostbusters. The impact shook the ground and knocked them and everyone else off their feet.

Another shriek erupted from the beak of the beast, as its slime-covered, lion-like body followed its head out from the hole. It was then that some of the people in the crowd (at least those who were familiar with their history) knew what exactly this beast was.

“It’s a griffin!” Stephanie exclaimed.

The griffin looked down at the crowd, feeling very intimidated by the beings. It wasn’t certain which of the onlookers was responsible for the screaming that had frightened it, but he was angered nonetheless. Suddenly it reached down and snatched one member of the crowd: Claudia. Afterwards, it spread its wings out apart long and wide, and then it flew away from the scene, high above the streets and buildings with the screaming Claudia in its grasp.

“NO!” Sean screamed, watching the monster escape with the love of his life.

After watching the griffin escape with Claudia, Kermit looked back at what used to be the Muppet Theatre in shock. “It was an egg! They turned the Theatre into one giant egg!”

“Affirmative.” Christina said, while taking readings with her P.K.E. meter. “The Theatre was fertilizing a zygote and helping it grow rapidly into an embryo within a span of sixty minutes, under intense solar energy.”

The Muppets seemed heavily puzzled by the scientific lingo that had come out of Christina’s mouth, and they turned towards Jessica and Stephanie, hoping for some translation. “It was an egg alright,” Stephanie said.

“I think just the thought of the Theatre being used as one was creepy enough.” Fozzie said.

“Actually I think it was kinda cool.” Gonzo commented.

“Only you would find it dat way, Gonzo.” Rizzo remarked.

“EXCUSE ME!” Sean yelled. “But while you’re all standin’ here and wastin’ precious time, my girlfriend is being carried off to God-knows-where by the illegitimate love child of Big Bird!”

“There’s some equipment from our Ectomobile that we can use to track them.” Stephanie said, but before she could say anything else, Sean immediately made his way towards the Ecto-1, much to the shock of the Ghostbusters. “But I wouldn’t advise it being operated at the hands of someone who hasn’t been properly instructed to use it!”

Sean wasn’t listening; all that was on his mind was finding Claudia. He hopped into the driver’s seat of the Ectomobile, and once he had it running, Jessica rolled her eyes over her own stupidity of leaving the keys inside. Quickly, before Sean’s foot went down on the gas pedal, the others jumped in the vehicle as it zoomed away from its parking spot and crashed through the police barricade, forcing several crowd members to scatter in order to let it pass.

While Sean was speeding down several Manhattan streets, Christina had been using the equipment inside the Ecto-1 to monitor the whereabouts of the griffin and give Sean the directions to its location. “Turn left…now turn right…turn left again…keep going straight…”

“I see him!” Scooter yelled, pointing to the soaring object in his sights. They each stuck their heads out the side windows and noticed the griffin gliding in and out between buildings, heading towards the tallest one in the city, the Empire State Building (anybody notice a movie reference here?).

The griffin perched itself at the topmost section of the building, setting Claudia down on a ledge. She hugged her body tightly against the wall, not daring herself to look down, as she was hundreds of feet above the street level. Yet another ear-piercing shriek erupted from the griffin, although Claudia could not use her hands to cover her ears, since they were clutching the wall.

The intense sound was closer than ever to Claudia, and she felt like her head was going to explode from it. “Okay! Okay! We get it! You’re mad as h*ll and you’re not going to take it anymore! Your message has been heard clear across the country!”

Down below, the Ecto-1 stopped right near the front entrance to the building, and everyone piled out of it. Sean hopped out from the driver’s side and made his way to the rear of the vehicle, opening the door and pulling out the rack containing the staff’s proton packs. The eyes of the Ghostbusters widened as they watched Thomas place one of the proton packs on him.

“Mr. Thomas, I highly advise you let us take care of this situation.” Stephanie told him. “You don’t know how to properly operate this equipment. You could severely hurt or kill yourself!”

Before placing the proton pack on himself, Sean pressed the button on the machine that instantly switched it on, which completely surprised the team. He looked at them and said, “I used to work part-time as a television repairman. An ordinary CRT television set is a simple form of accelerator. So don’t tell me that I don’t know my particle accelerators!”

After detached the particle thrower from the pack, Sean moved away from the group and approached the front entrance. He stopped for a moment and looked upwards at the large form of the griffin that was perched high above at the top. More determined than he was before he jumped out of the Ecto-1, Sean rushed into the building, taking the elevator up to the top floor.

Sean arrived on the observation deck and noticed the left wing of the griffin billowing over the window. He didn’t see Claudia anywhere, which made him fear a little if the monster had dropped her on his way over to the building. The thought made him boil with anger, as he aimed his particle thrower directly at the window of the observation deck.

“You took my job, you took my relaxing afternoon, and now you took the only girl who had ever truly loved me! I’m going to seriously #*% you up, my friend!” And with that being said, Sean opened fire on the griffin’s wing, shattering the window and striking the wing in the process. The reaction of the proton stream hitting the wing of the griffin caused the whole thing to blow apart, unleashing a gush of pink slime to fall hundreds of feet.

"Who Ya Gonna Call?" comes to Muppet Central on March 25th!:smile:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
AWWW!
This is a very well-done teaser.
Had me blushin' the whole way through.
Oh man, I think my face exploded.

x)

Thank you, Seeeaaann!

-glomp-

<3 Loved it.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!