What's that in the Swedish Chef's Kitchen?

The Narrator

Reaction score
Through the wonders of eBay--in that it was a wonder that I wasn't sniped by another bidder--I won a brand new Swedish Chef's Kitchen. When it arrived last night I eagerly opened the box and began unwrapping all 40 removable items. I recognize most of the items and while I'm no expert in the kitchen I know my way around (especially when heading to the coffee pot), but I could not figure out what one of the pieces of the playset was supposed to be.

There's an all-white piece of plastic that's shaped like a square with a little nub. It's not an ice tray and it's not a cutting board. Does anyone know what this is supposed to be? What is the Swedish Chef holding?

Luke

Reaction score
It is an ice tray, but it's the kind from an ice making machine apparently. It's supposed to fit in the fridge. This has to be like the most asked question in Muppet action figure history.

The Narrator

Reaction score
Luke said:
It is an ice tray, but it's the kind from an ice making machine apparently. It's supposed to fit in the fridge. This has to be like the most asked question in Muppet action figure history.
LOL! I imagine it would be. I've got an auto-ice tray in my freezer and it bears only a similar resemblance to that of the playset's. Thanks for the answer, Luke!

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Amazing really...

I think it's amazing that there aren't more questions about the jumper cables!!! At least the ice tray BELONGS there... Jumper cables belong in no other kitchen than Swedish Chefs... HAHAHAHAHA...

OK, I just had to throw that in there... If it makes little sense, you can thank the sleep-aids and junk... HAHAHAHA

dmx10101

Reaction score
I asked the same question about that ice tray when I got my kitchen.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I had forgoten about the whole thing until I came upon this Thread. Thanks Luke for sharrying that infomation. I remember wondering what that was and forgetting about it. Funny how u forget about something and then someone reminding ur about it. :smile:

Jonathan

Reaction score
Cap Backfire said:
I think it's amazing that there aren't more questions about the jumper cables!!! At least the ice tray BELONGS there... Jumper cables belong in no other kitchen than Swedish Chefs... HAHAHAHAHA...

OK, I just had to throw that in there... If it makes little sense, you can thank the sleep-aids and junk... HAHAHAHA
There are jumper cables in the kitchen set??? mine dident have any!!

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Hahahaha!!!

I sure wasn't expecting THAT reaction... HAHAHAH... That's too bad if you really didn't get them. It looks really cool hanging next to the ham or something.

Yeah, that and the tennis racket are my favorite accessories. I love having things that don't amke sense to have surrounding me. IT's great!

Good luck finding your jumper cables dude... It's just not hte same without them.