What's that in the Swedish Chef's Kitchen?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I don't remember no jumper cables.
Way back when I got my kitchen set I forgot that it was said that the set came with jumper cables and though that it was cut due to buget. then i counted all the parts and looked all around finding the cables still in the box! I could have easly have thrown them away because they just look like a twist tie if you just glance at them. I wasn't impressed by them though, because you can't really use them...no i know they would be two small for a car and would melt if electisity was applied, but i mean that they couldn't hook on to things, they were just a display part in which they were just rolled up and could only just hang on the wall. I was hoping to hook it to chickens and Rizzo's tail. Or use it to switch the brains with Beaker and a tomamto. :zany:

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
I nearly peed myself Zack...

Dude, your ideas are awesome indeed. So in honor of that imagination, I have to give you advice. You can go to any electronics shop/ home improvement store and pick up some... Well, for lack of a better term, roach clips, and use them with some regular old wire, maybe even gluing them together to a point... Ifyou use one red and one black wire, you sure can make some realistic jumper cables. Even if the prop versions are cool as heck by themselves, they ARE just a prop...

Sorry to cause such a stir with the cables folks!!! Sheesh, I had no idea they were such sought after pieces... Zack has a point though, they were pretty hard to notice.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Clean up in message 10035453...;-)

Cap Backfire said:
Dude, your ideas are awesome indeed. So in honor of that imagination, I have to give you advice. You can go to any electronics shop/ home improvement store and pick up some... Well, for lack of a better term, roach clips, and use them with some regular old wire, maybe even gluing them together to a point... Ifyou use one red and one black wire, you sure can make some realistic jumper cables. Even if the prop versions are cool as heck by themselves, they ARE just a prop...

Sorry to cause such a stir with the cables folks!!! Sheesh, I had no idea they were such sought after pieces... Zack has a point though, they were pretty hard to notice.
LOL! I'm glad you like the idea!! This is what I though they were going to do when Ken was talking about them,, not to be just a decoration part. I mean it's no that big a deal, compared to the whole awesome set which cost a bundle and a half to make! So yeah, it would be easy for someone to make there own..in fact aren't there some little cilp wires used for thing's like the metal clips used to pin your "bib" on when you go to the dentist. My dentist called them "Aligators"....when I was younger that is.... :smile: Hmm, might leave indent marks on toys though... :smirk: Is that the same as a rouch clip? :confused: LOL! :zany:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Oh. Well. Dang. I think I might have thrown my jumper cables out, then, because I don't remember ever seeing them. If they looked like a regular tie, then it's highly likely they're gone. Dang. Shoot. Well, dang.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Hahaah!!!

Yeah Zack, the Alligator Clip is also called a roach clip. Or so I am told. I belive that Hippies used to use them for keeping their cigarettes from falling off their hands or something. Strange times those...
But yeah, same thing. I dont know if they are powerful enough to leave marks on figs... You could always use a small piece of gauze between the fig and the clip to soften it up. I work a vets office and that's what we use to keep those clips frm damaging skin (they are used to monitor the ECG of the pets under anesthesia) So there's that...

To Fozzie: That sucks man. IF I ever get around to learning how to mold things, I will mold that for you and send it out. I have to get off my butt andget the supplies though... And then the time... SO it's not happening anytime soon... ANd it didn't look EXACTLY like a twist tie, but I can see the resemblance I guess... It could certainly be confused for one... Even if it's not black or silver ( thikn they were black and red)

Josh.

WiGgY

Reaction score
try all four ways and choose the one that fits or just throw it out. I mean, it's not like you can see it if the fridge is closed.

homerthegreat

Reaction score
Still, I enjoy things the way they're "supposed" to be...I'm gonna get dizzy once it get PIS! :smile:

WiGgY

Reaction score
The thing is there is no way that it's supposed to be just lik the PIS set.It is what it is.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
to see the jumper cables, go to Michael's review of the kitchen HERE and scroll down to the bigger pic of the kitchen. There, they are hanging the the right of the tennis racket.