What's the Deal with all These "What's the Deal with..." Threads?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Man! What a fresh new topic starter, Carrie! Don't you just LOVE toast?

Skye

Reaction score
Dude, toast rocks! Hmmm, you know what I wonder? I wonder how Snowthy feels about toast!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hey, you know something you guys haven't talked about yet? How 'bout some toast!
What do you mean "haven't talked about yet"? Toast is plastered everywhere on this forum anymore! You can check a new a thread without reading SOMETHING about toast! I can't even LOOK at toast anymore without feeling sick!

Let's talk about something else... like cole-slaw and burger sandwiches!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey... Where's that milk? Need it to make milkshakes to go with the burger sandwiches and peanut butter and pickle sandwiches.
*Checks the broiler where I put the bread... Toast's ready!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well too bad, we've already toasted this forum to death, besides, cole-slaw and burger sandwiches sound much better.

Hey Count, here's you milk... can I have half of your sandwich? A third? A quarter? A crumb?

Skye

Reaction score
Uh, duuuude, Ry. It, like, totally looks like Snowthy doesn't like toast all that much. But man, when it rocks, it rocks!

Hey milkshakes! Great idea, Ed! I'd jump on one of those! (.... uh, not too hard, though...)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
When you decide how much you want Snowth, you can have it. Can always make another for later.
Sure Caroline, what flavor you want? *Checks freezer... Got vanilla, chocolate, chocolate chip, and coffee. There's a couple other flaves in there, but I don't think they'd make for the best type of milkshake.

SSLFan

Reaction score
What's The Deal With Monkeys?

I don't trust anything that throws their own poo at you. hehe:grouchy: