What's the Deal with all These "What's the Deal with..." Threads?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh, you quoted two different people there Snowth. You might want to change your post.
Anyway, that's why I merged it all and moved it here. If there's a strong movement to have it deleted, please keep me informed. If not, then it's just another thread for quick crazy posting. Have fun I guess.
*Walks off to tend to other threads.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Is it me, or does anybody else kinda find it ironic that the person who complains a lot about thread muffining, is the person who created a thread that's basically doing the same thing? Don't mind me, it's almost 4am here and I should really get some sleep

Daniel

Beauregard

Reaction score
I must say though, the whole toast thing is quite different to the multiple Deal threads...toast, like Muffins, Swaehb, and The Muppet Family, developed of itself in a hilarious manner and...tastes delicious with melty butter and jam.

Bea:zany:{regards}regard

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*cumbles to the ground* *cuddles picket sign* Nooooooooooo! My... Nooooo! Oh... he's gone! He's dead! You killed him! You KILLED him! All he ever wanted to do... was... was speak his mind... and you KILLED him! *cries*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I must say though, the whole toast thing is quite different to the multiple Deal threads...toast, like Muffins, Swaehb, and The Muppet Family, developed of itself in a hilarious manner and...tastes delicious with melty butter and jam.

Well, you COULD'VE given the "What the Deal with" threads that chance too!

Teheheman

Reaction score
Well, you COULD'VE given the "What the Deal with" threads that chance too!
Yes, but like the appreciation threads that you complained about, they're just too many. If you had made just one thread that had to do with your Jerry Seinfeldian attempt at being funny, that would've been ok. But it's just too much.

Daniel

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hehe! I think they could have/could still work, there were just a few too many threads. I've always been strit on MopFam having only it's main thread, and then a very few other specific threads.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score

Thank you! Toast's is here to stay and I'm glad that it took off! I like toast, too!:big_grin:

Toast takes up a posts but what's the deal would work it it only stayed in only one thread.