What's with all the leaving...................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
this is a fun forum , if you are going to leave leave we don't need grand speechs and fights to break out THE Muppets are all freinds noone hates anyone so i wish all would stay but stop the bickerng

love pete

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah! Why would people want to leave? This is the best forum on the internet! And the thing of it is, all the cool, fun, and popular people are leaving! That Announcer, BEAR, Ernie101, bobhopesite explained why he was missing, for a minute there we almost thought anythingmuppet was leaving. This is really making me sad. :cry: In a way, I kinda feel a little responsible, because these were the people I chatted with regularly.
This is just awful! AWFUL!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I would just like to know what the negativity is that everyone is discussing. I really don't sense it, maybe I'm not in the right sections of the forums, but I really haven't felt a sense of negativity (and believe me, I've sensed it before, MC went through a few rough spells).

Let's also remember the encourageable Fozzie Bear! He's a moderator here and can help! Don't leave! You are what makes MC home!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
The only negativity I sense, is that generated by everyone leaving, but since they say they're leaving because of negativity, I have no idea what's going on. It's a vicious sycle.
Seriously though, if you think about it, all those people who ar leaving, are not helping others in making that all important decision.
BTW, D'snowth, I'm glad you made the decision to stick around. You're a great guy!

Kate

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
BTW, D'snowth, I'm glad you made the decision to stick around. You're a great guy!

Kate
Yeah because I saw that people WEREN'T going to kill me because of the old "Where is TA?" situation.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Maybe we should start a "Bring Back BEAR" thread, and make avatars for it...:halo:

But, I really don't sense any negativity here either. It's all in fun. And no one should have to leave.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ok, you're hired.

Now, start a thread and make avatars, your supporters will find you.:smile:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Er, I know you're joking prawnie but maybe you better not say that in case someone takes it seriously... we don't want to blow anything out of proportion. ><

Status
Not open for further replies.