What's with all the leaving...................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziffel

Reaction score
Yeah we muppet fans are a sensitive bunch. But I agree: hang in there, don't leave, vent if necessary, talk to a monitor if necessary, and try to focus on all the numerous positives at this site and that for every unkind person or comment there are many more kind people and comments. :smile:

BTW, the line "Stop leaving" reminds me of a mid 80's commercial. I'll go to that thread for that.

Censored

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
this is a fun forum , if you are going to leave leave we don't need grand speechs and fights to break out THE Muppets are all freinds noone hates anyone so i wish all would stay but stop the bickerng

love pete

I agree. The whole thing makes me want to leave.

:wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ziffel said:
Yeah we muppet fans are a sensitive bunch. But I agree: hang in there, don't leave, vent if necessary, talk to a monitor if necessary, and try to focus on all the numerous positives at this site and that for every unkind person or comment there are many more kind people and comments. :smile:

BTW, the line "Stop leaving" reminds me of a mid 80's commercial. I'll go to that thread for that.
ZIFFEL! Where the heck have you been man? It's been days since you've been seen, what happened?

Ziffel

Reaction score
Heya D'Snowth! Well, I missed Tuesday and Thursday this week but I think I posted quite a bit Wednesday. But overall I am on less these days because of having a second job for the moment. Not sure if you came across the threads where I posted about that (one was the "new movies" thread and I forgot where the other one was). I got a job here in Philly but at the moment it's part time so I still am keeping my full time one that's an hour away. I also might be able to get a full time job in the near future right down the block from me. But in the meantime I'm working at this other job around my schedule of the full time one. So things are pretty hectic now but I'm making good extra money and when I get full time work here locally I will be saving a lot of money on gasoline. So I'm tired but happy! :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, it's great to have you back, I've missed seeing you around the place.:smile:
Y'know, it's sort of like that little period when Eb was absent from Green Acres (why, I don't know.)

BEAR

Reaction score
Nick, if you ever start another one of your "I'm Leaving" type threads, I am going to come over to your house with a rubber chicken and smack you with it! Why?...because I care!

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Heheh...I'll only leave if I lose interest, which doesnt really seem to be happening because I'm still interested.. :smile: But thats ok you can slap me with a chicken if I do that again because I'm not gonna do it again unless jerks reeeallly bug me..

theprawncracker

Reaction score
There's a forum member named jerks? What an odd name...:wink:

But seriously, STOP LEAVING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.