What's your claim to fame?

Phantom

Reaction score
The joke lies in that two in binary is written 10.

Yeah, it's a math thing counting in ones and zeros. Counting to five in binary (please hold all applause until the end): 0,1,10,11,100,101...ah,ha, ha..*thunder, lightning*...

Okay, since there seems to be a math hostility, I'll slink away now.

anathema said:
Actually, there are two types of people in the world: those who divide everything into two types, and those who don't...
Yes, but I will not tolerate intolerance. :stick_out_tongue:

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
I used to do Prose, Poetry, Humorous Inter, and Original Oratory when the mood struck me.

The throwing the book across the room time was doing a Rohal Dahl poem. (My spelling is tragic)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
BUMP! I thought this was a good thread.

What have YOU done as your "claim to fame?"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Here are some of my claims to fame...

1. My cartoons and comics
2. My scale model of Sesame Street
3. My scale model of Green Acres
4. My monster puppet
5. I'm Kathy Greenwood's Number 1 Fan and Stalker

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I guess my claim to fame would be all of the fan-fictions I've written over the past year. That and playing Jack Bandit in MopFam are about all I've really done...:stick_out_tongue:

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
My claim to fame was meeting Muley. (Did you know he was a puppet?!?)

:stick_out_tongue:

P.S. Don't tell him!

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
Your the only person who's claim to fame is their username....

Well maybe not your biggest claim, but certainly the best one for this audience...

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
Muppetfreak said:
I used to love speech competitions. I did my fair share of cleaning up.

In the NFL (National Forensics League) you are not allowed ot have your peice memorized but since you do it so often you invariably do.

I was at the state competition one yeah and while gesturing wildly (as I am wont to do) I threw my book clear to the back of the room where it hit a wall.

Instead of stopping, I didn't miss a beat and kept telling the story as I walked, picked it up and walked back.

Normally they mark down for that kinda thing but they didn't seem too. I think they were like "what the heck?"

I still got third in the state anyway that year....not too shabby.

I do voices like a fiend. . . though they all sound kinda jersey... :wink:
I just noticed that I posted this many years ago! I am become much cooler since then!

Let's see! I worked for Sesame Workshop for a while. Worked for CBS News (Dan Rather once told me I looked "lovely"). Wrote a play that has been performed all over the US and has had performances in Australia, Canada and England. Wrote two books on collectible toys (My Little Pony and She-Ra) and have become an ebay powerseller. Woot!

I think i've done more stuff too, but I cannot recall. My webpage is in my siggy if you want to stalk me. :smile:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Just some of the funnier things:

I am the self-proclaimed Queen of the Citrus fruit.

I am told that I throw very nice parties (don't get me wrong, I'm not rowdy! But everything has to be clean and there is ALWAYS alot of food).

All my teachers know that I am the crazy stressed-out girl that does every activity possible. Which is nice, on top of being stressful, because I often get extentions. Whoo.

I'm known by almost everyone I know (from work, schooling, etc) as 'the girl who always sings'. I love to sing and I'm told that I do it all the time! :stick_out_tongue: I'm told by co-workers that they miss me when I'm gone, because they miss my constant singing!

Emosewa

Reaction score
Ohh ^_^ I'm not famous. But I will be always known for a few things..

At school I was very quiet, kept to myself. But was great at art, and my last year got a plaque that they give to one student for being the best in something like Music, Sports, etc.. Unfortunately I wasn't there as I was having my wisdom teeth removed (my art teacher didn't tell me cause she wanted it to be a surprise. -_-)

At my old job in McDonalds I would build pyramids out of McNugget sauce packets. But at my new job I'm better known as being deaf when listening to my headphones ^_^ (its a very loud job though, so those are mostly used as an excuse ^_^)

But at home I'm best known for being able to call my cats to me (that's a very hard to aquire talent), and for being the 'halloween queen'. Since I have atleast $300 worth of stuff (most of it from dollar stores, etc.. (can't have life sized stuff for lack of space and the fact I'm easily scared ^_^) though I do have a giant web with a mechanical spider hanging in my room hehe.)