Kye is better than the rest of us.

Must be the "Kevin" thing... :crazy:

Kev--er, FOZ

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
I had a tail once.
Come again???:concern:

As for me, I'm not famous--YET! Soon though:smile: Other than that...I've met Mark Hamill....and I stood this far away *indicates arms length* from Jerry Seinfeld. Um....I've had my picture in my town newspaper....:big_grin:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
I have no claim to fame (here maybe, but not in real life). In high school I was invisible. Even now. Although at work, and with my friends I am known for being weird. Very, very weird (at work I once put some styrofoam cups on my ears. I used to do that in softball all the time)...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I always heard that if you put styrofoam cups over your ears, you hear everything as if you were wearing styrofoam cups. Is that true, Emmy?

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by Kye

Now I am a Boring DJ for Radio Disney... I
*blushes* i still listen to radio disney....i try to win prizes....

i'm still in the age limit...barely...until next month

i think it's cool...i've probably heard you.....*tries to think who does orlando show*

Sarah

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
I always heard that if you put styrofoam cups over your ears, you hear everything as if you were wearing styrofoam cups. Is that true, Emmy?
Very true.

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
Not too much big stuff... YET... Muppetfest was a huge thing for me. I've been in the paper a few times -- my puppets were in it once. I live about 10 minutes from the place where the beltway sniper lived and target practiced in his backyard, so I went there and made faces behind the mayor when he came out to talk and got on CNN. (Incidentally, I also managed to grab a piece of the stump they dug up :big_grin:.) When the U. S. Missouri got moved from WA to Hawaii, I took my puppet along and he got on the local news.

Last November I sent in an audition tape to JHC, but they haven't replied yet

*** Crosses fingers ***

--"Scary" Larry Wolf

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
i don't have a claim to fame...except for doing cartwheels in teachers classes when they aren't there

Sarah

ok that isn't anything big....