What's your claim to fame?

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
i don't have a claim to fame...except for doing cartwheels in teachers classes when they aren't there
Ah, but do you wear cups on your ears?

:smile:

somethingofafan

Reaction score
I'm not really famous. If I were going to be, it would be as a writer. I've had a few (very short) things published on my college campus (including a brief skit that was performed), but that's about it except for a few letters to the editor of the state newspaper, and any idiot can have those published (and quite a few do:smirk: ).

But I don't think I could ever just drop everything and write for a living.

Kye

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Kye is better than the rest of us.

Must be the "Kevin" thing... :crazy:

Kev--er, FOZ
LOL! I was about to reply to raisins post and say...How could you interpret that from what i said?? I ended my post with... I would rather be on muppet central...But now, I think I will just stick with the Kevin thing:smile:

Gonzo

Reaction score
...I'm a cartoonist for my college paper...but yeah, I don't see a career in it. Although I'm evidently a career college student because I'm pushing thirty and still haven't graduated.

But yeah, can't really make a career out of it. Since I don't have that many ideas.

Kye

Reaction score
*blushes* i still listen to radio disney....i try to win prizes....

i'm still in the age limit...barely...until next month

i think it's cool...i've probably heard you.....*tries to think who does orlando show*

Sarah
I am just the local DJ. you would only hear my voice if you were in Orlando....You see.....Boring! And i have a lot of college kids tell me that they still listen 2 RD...so dont feel bad! and win while you can!!

Kye

Reaction score
Originally posted by scarylarrywolf
Not too much big stuff... YET... Muppetfest was a huge thing for me. I've been in the paper a few times -- my puppets were in it once. I live about 10 minutes from the place where the beltway sniper lived and target practiced in his backyard, so I went there and made faces behind the mayor when he came out to talk and got on CNN. (Incidentally, I also managed to grab a piece of the stump they dug up :big_grin:.) When the U. S. Missouri got moved from WA to Hawaii, I took my puppet along and he got on the local news.

Last November I sent in an audition tape to JHC, but they haven't replied yet

*** Crosses fingers ***

--"Scary" Larry Wolf
Thats Great! Do you have the cnn clip....you should add it to your puppetry reel:big_grin:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by Kye
I am just the local DJ. you would only hear my voice if you were in Orlando....You see.....Boring! And i have a lot of college kids tell me that they still listen 2 RD...so dont feel bad! and win while you can!!
well i'm going to orlando this summer...so i'll have to listen!

Sarah

electricmayhem

Reaction score
well i'm going to orlando this summer...so i'll have to listen!

Sarah
Me too! When are you going?

Originally posted by Emmy: In high school I was invisible. Even now.
I was too. And the sad part was, that there were only about 115 people in my grade.:smirk:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
...I'm a cartoonist for my college paper...but yeah, I don't see a career in it. Although I'm evidently a career college student because I'm pushing thirty and still haven't graduated.

But yeah, can't really make a career out of it. Since I don't have that many ideas.
Is your cartoons on your site? I'd love to see them.

FozzieMup@aol.com *hint, hint*

muppet_dk

Reaction score
When I think about it there are quite a few things that can claim fame for.

My last name "Rytter", my family is the only one in the local area with that name.

Technician in Tv-programs on a local TV-Station in Århus (camera, light, editing & sound) And also on 4 short movies.

Sound Technician on a local radio station in Dronninglund. Later on also Program host.

Currently I can claim to be the only one in my classes without any days off.

I think thats about it.