What's Your favorite Electric Mayhem Muppet Show song?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
golden teeth said:
Feelings is from the Dianna Ross one too im pretty sure rihgt?
Right. It is the extra UK spot from that episode.

Has anyone ever notice how in that number, Floyd and Dr. Teeth are the only pre-season 5 members of the Electric Mayhem missing from that number, then we cut to a backstage scene with Floyd playing his bass, and Dr. Teeth enters from the direction opposite of the stage, and then Kermit asked Diana Ross to perform a song, and they all come out, with the other members of the electric mayhem (and Rowlf, who was in the Feelings number) on-stage?

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I liked Mr. Bassman muchly, and also Sunny where Animal kept making them go faster and faster and Floyd and Janice almost passed out from the heavy guitar work.

I haven't seen Feelings yet, but I've been looking for it. Is it that song or another song where Beaker, the Swedish Chef, and Animal sing? I like the concept of both of those songs, but have yet to hear them. :big_grin:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeep said:
I haven't seen Feelings yet, but I've been looking for it. Is it that song or another song where Beaker, the Swedish Chef, and Animal sing? I like the concept of both of those songs, but have yet to hear them. :big_grin:
The one with all three of them is Danny Boy, the UK spot from the Wally Boag episode from season 5.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Hehee, yeah, that's the one. Thanks. I'll look around for it. :smile:

Rowlf The Poet

Reaction score
Atom Bomb cracks me up every time. It's hilarious how the characters did these little stunned double takes whenever something exploded during the song, like it wasn't supposed to happen. So funny!
:big_grin: :cool: :sing:

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Didn't Janice and one of the other members of Elec Mayhem sing backup on Snowbird in the Anne Murray episode? I haven't seen it, so don't quote me.

BJ

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Rowlf The Poet said:
Atom Bomb cracks me up every time. It's hilarious how the characters did these little stunned double takes whenever something exploded during the song, like it wasn't supposed to happen. So funny!
:big_grin: :cool: :sing:
Maybe Crazy Harry was contributing anonymously to that number.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeep said:
I liked Mr. Bassman muchly, and also Sunny where Animal kept making them go faster and faster and Floyd and Janice almost passed out from the heavy guitar work.
Not to mention Floyd was the poor singer in that number. He had it the worst:sympathy:

golden teeth

Reaction score
Even tho it wasnt a song, i thought the classical music thing was hilarious from the Rudolf Nureyev episode too where dr.Teeth and Floyd kept crackign jokes.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
My favorite Electric Mayhem song from TMS would be "New York State of Mind" (Episode 209). My runner up song would be "50 Ways to Leave Your Lover" (Episode 511).