What's your favorite tear jerking episode?

AmazingMumford

Reaction score
I thought the River of Life was a very sad episode. I remember thinking the Fraggles were gonna die in that one.

Mokey Fraggle

Reaction score
"The River of Life" is my favorite Fraggle Rock episode ever! I agree that it's very sad. I always tear up at the end when Sprocket pushes the postcards back through the hole and Doc watches with a smile. This whole episode is really beautiful.

AmazingMumford

Reaction score
I think that last Season of Fraggle Rock had a lot of touching episodes like Sporocket's Big Adventure, The River of Life, Junior Faces the Music, Change of Address, The Honk of Honks, The Gorg Who would be King, Wonder Mountain, Gone But not Forgotten, A Tune for Two, Wembley's Flight, The Perfect Blue Rollie. I think they had it planned to have more serious stories in the final season.

Mokey Fraggle

Reaction score
I agree! Fraggle Rock was at its finest during the last season. Not that the other seasons didn't include amazing episodes ("The Lost Treasure of the Fraggles" is one of the most touching episodes ever). The last episodes of Fraggle Rock seem so sad now because we know that these are the last episodes.... that's why I bawl every time I watch "Change of Address"!

Foodie

Reaction score
" Change Of Address " gets me everytime. Same with " Gone But Not Forgotten ". :smirk:
Nick

getup

Reaction score
hey all...i'd have to agree that change of address and gone but not forgotten had their really sad and touching moments...especially gone but not forgotten. but i feel it everytime i listen to Goodbye Goodbye. that song and moment was just sooo memorable. also in Fraggle War when mokey sings in her cage.

muppetofatime

Reaction score
thnx a million. i've been trying to see all the episodes. i bought the first dvd. since i was born around3 years after the show ended, i never got to watch them in order. then like tnt or some other channel like that had them on and i watched it there, but quickly forgot or felt like sleeping in. my fraggle collection will be completed though! :excited: