What's your first Muppet memory?

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
My first Muppet memories are very blurred together. I grew up watching reruns of Muppet Babies, The Muppet Show, and specials such as The Frog Prince on Nickelodeon. Though I also remember watching Sesame Street and having a plastic Big Bird figure. I would play with him in the bathtub and a actually scratched the tub by tapping his beak against it. Uhh... Actually, I think that scratch is still there all these years later.

Barbarella

Reaction score
I have memories mostly of sesame street. But I do remember the pilot episode of the Muppet Show- I was probably six. I already loved the muppets just from Sesame Street. And I begged my mother to let me watch it while she babysat the kids across the street. And I remember being freaked out by it. I was scared to even walk across the street. For som reason I was afraid of "Return to Beneath the Planet of the Pigs." And Dr Teeth scared the crap out of me. My aunt used to tell me that Dr. Teeth was in our basement with that scary baby from "it's alive".

ameart

Reaction score
My few first memories of the muppets were of Kermit doing an interview on Sesame Street (I don't know what the clip was of, but I remember I was excited because I had never seen him on there and he was my favorite? I don't know.) And then the "I have a new way to walk" skit, with the singing pigs (SO WEIRD I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY), the Muppet Babies, aaaand Frazzle Rock. ...I know, its weird.