What's YOUR wishlist for the Muppet movies figures?

Gonzo14

Reaction score
MTI: LONG LIMBED GONZO (before he was cured with 'The Window Shade Cure"

Drtooth

Reaction score
I still want Sp'a'am, Clueless Morgan, Blind Pew, Dead Tom, and Fozzie from MTI.

Spa'am can come with a umm... bunch of spears and a removable head dress, Clueless Morgan can have Dead Tom pack in, Blind Pew with removable hat and walking stick and Fozzie can come with a removable hat (and a special giveaway, Fozzie as Squire Terlawnious as Carmen Maranda varient)

Gordon Universe

Reaction score
Waldorf and Statler as Marley and Marley would kick butt.
hmmm... wouldn't it be nice if they could get around their Sesame Street bump now because some of them are in the movies?
I can see it now - New! OSCAR THE GROUCH as featured in The Great Muppet Caper.
GROVER as seen in the final shot in the Muppet Movie, and so on.

Piggy in Motorcycle Gear with Motorcycle from the Great Muppet Caper would be nice.

I'm just glad any of them are out, and that's it not going to stop for at least a while. I'll at least have the heavy-hitters, and the Electric Mayhem, and the Swine Trek crew, and so on. Obviously, movie versions of some of the main characters are going to be used, which will make it last longer before some really obscure dudes start showing up. I just hope nothing bad happens and Sam the Eagle from MTI is the only Sam the Eagle I ever get. Though, I am very happy about the movie deal - because we get the Electric Mayhem bus, and Pepe is in the pot, now. I really hope the line lasts for years, and that they eventually get Sesame Street Licensing (I understand that its not owned by the same people anymore)... would love to have a Super Grover and The Count. Not to mention Snuffy, and the Cookie Monster. Oh, and the Yip-Yip Aliens, which are probably my favorite muppets and I dont even know they're official name. Golly Jee (My previous exlame was censored), I'd even buy an Elmo to show my appreciation of the line.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So, Gordon Universe, you're saying that you wouldn't want to get a figure of regular old Sam the Eagle when this heavy-hitter or anchor eventually gets released? Just so you know, the Yip-Yip Uha-Uha Aliens are named the Martians. I'd like to think that should the Muppets figure line do exceedingly well or at least create a proven track record for itself, we may get figure lines from Palisades of both Sesame and the Fraggles. After all, it's not an absolutely indefinitely "No" from Palisades on the subject and it may happen sometime down the road. BTW: Why does your signature on Palisades say "Gordon Universe has spoken" and on Muppet Central it says "Gordon Univere has spoken"?

Gordon Universe

Reaction score
No, I do want to get Sam the Eagle regular when he is released. I want to get all the figures. They're awesome. What I meant (might've mistyped) was that I was just hoping that the line lasts long enough so that I may get it. I know it's supposed to, was just not trying to count my chickens before they hatch.

Also, I guess "Univere" is a typo. Wait, I don't guess. It is a typo. I might change it. Maybe not. I should leave it alone to symbolize man's faults in a... sorry. I'll change it soon, but I think I'll take up procrastinating for a while.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gordon Universe
Though, I am very happy about the movie deal - because we get the Electric Mayhem bus, and Pepe is in the pot, now.
Pepe in the pot?

" I am not in the Pot, okay! This is my natural voice! Stop spreading rumors like that around OKAY!!!!!"

JohnFranklin

Reaction score
It's not a movie, movie....

but i hope palisades gets the rights to make figures from the new nbc/muppet christmas tv movie that's coming out this year.

i got a sneak preview of it last night and there are two awesome beaker variants i would love to see made into figures! i'm not going to spoil it for you, but one's in the very beginning and the other, which is perhaps the coolest beaker ever, comes near the end. you'll know exactly what i mean when you see it.

jf

Lorde Pompeo

Reaction score
For «Muppets From Space», I think a playset that might work could be that room where Dr. Van Neuter wants to operate (suck out) Gonzo's brain... It could have:

- Dr. Phil Van Neuter Figure
- Several Rats Figures (or at least two or three)
- Bed/Table with Brain-Sucking-Thingy
- Computers
- One other table where several acessories that were in the movie could stand on
- "Door-In-A-Jar" Jar
- Talking Sandwich
- The Cosmic Fishes of Knowledge (This is a MUST HAVE) Figures
- Big Globe with Spiral Pattern Lights
- The Really Big Gun
- The Silver Egg

What do you think of my sugestion?

Thank you!

JohnFranklin

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Spoil it for me....I GOTS TA KNOW

KLilly@palisadestoys.com
heh. i can't. i've been sworn to say nothing of the specifics of the film, plus it would ruin a lot to explain them.

sorry. not even a free box of series 2 prototypes could sway me!

jf