1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What's YOUR wishlist for the Muppet movies figures?

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by MaxGoof, Aug 15, 2002.

1. MaxGoof

MaxGoof New Member

Well, I can finally ask this... what's YOUR wishlist for the Muppet movies figures?

With the big announcement that Palisades has the rights to make figures from all of the Muppet movies (who spotted it first in Toyfare? Yeah, that's right! Me! ;)), and confirmation of several things that don't need to be included here (Electric Mayhem bus! Boo-yah!), I can finally legitimately post this question...

What's YOUR wishlist for the Muppet movies figures?

Things I can't live without... (more or less)...

The Muppet Movie: GIANT Animal!

The Great Muppet Caper: Motorcycle Piggy!

Muppet Treasure Island: Kermit and Piggy (I forget their MPI names)
    Muppet Treasure Island: SAILOR RIZZO!!!
    Muppet Treasure Island: J.T.T.! (Just kidding!)

Muppets Take Manhattan: WAITER RIZZO!!!

Muppet Christmas Carol: Charles Dickens Gonzo!
    Muppet Christmas Carol: NARRARATOR RIZZO!!!
    Muppet Christmas Carol: Cratchit Kermit

Muppets from Space: Tinfoil Gonzo with Space Fish!
    Muppets from Space: PEPE!
    Muppets from Space: MFS RIZZO!!!

There are more of course, but I think these are the essentials... and yes, I know, that's a lot of Rizzos... bt Rizzo is really popular, and I think he would have the best-selling variants of everybody...

So... what's everyone else want?

:D
  2. Louis Kazagger

Louis Kazagger New Member

Re: Well, I can finally ask this... what's YOUR wishlist for the Muppet movies figures?

This is my must have too. I still pine for the Igel tinfoil plush Gonzo.
  3. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

I want Clueless Morgan.
  4. radionate

radionate New Member

I think its a safe bet that now we will see:

Lips (as he was featured in GMC)
    Pops (with a Happiness Hotel front Lobby, I still want his M.S. Booth though)
    Piggy on a cycle (which some of us wanted from the M.S.)
    Bob Cratchit Kermit
    Pepe in his Tutu (MFS)
    Clifford (I'm betting he'll show up soon)
    Bean Bunny (I can hope for this one)
    Clueless Morgan would be a great looking figure too!

With this new liscense, more obscure characters who shined in the movies more the then shows will most definately have a chance! For that I'm happy.
  5. DarthGonzo

DarthGonzo Member

Well, I dont think Pops and Lips from GMC were any different from the way they were on TMS.

Gonzo, additionally, was not Bob Cratchit. Kermit was. Gonzo was Dickens.

Like Pops and Lips, we can get Bean and Clifford regardless of whether or not Palisades releases movie related figures.

Me? I'd like to see stuff from the first three movies, including:
    Prince of Plungers Gonzo (TMM)
    Electric Mayhem in formal attire (season 5 TMS, GMC & MTM)
    Photographer Gonzo with camera (GMC)
    Biker Piggy (GMC)
    Afro Kermit w' gold chains (MTM---LOL!!)
    Wedding Kermit and Piggy (MTM)
  6. MuppetVison

MuppetVison New Member

I really want to see:

Sweetums
    Pirate Sweetums (Tresure Island)
    Clifford
    (As much as he scares me) Uncle Deadly
    Rizzo
    Charles Dickens Gonzo
    And that little bron dude from Muppets Tonight. Whats his name?:confused:

:)
  7. GWGumby

GWGumby New Member

Most wanted:

-Marley & Marley (Statler & Waldorph in Ghost form) from MCC

Other wants:
    -Pepe including Pepe in Tutu (MT, MFS)
    -Bobo the bear (MFS)
    -Dr. Phil Van Neuter (MFS & MT?)
    -Kermit, Gonzo, Fozzie as reporters (GMC)
    -Muppet Babies (not cartoon versions)

and still yet:
    -Statler and Waldorf (TMS)
    -Uncle Deadly (TMS)
    -Newsman (TMS)
    -Mahna Mahna (TMS)
    -Wayne & Wanda (TMS)
    -Sweetums
  8. radionate

radionate New Member

True, but they weren't major players on TMS, and with the movie deal, it gives them a push and better chances to be made.

Sorry Brainfart, I edited it. Had Gonzo on the brain while typing Kermit

True, but the MT liscense was tied up with the movies as well, so I just threw them in there for good measure.
  9. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

I just now realised that with the movie liscense, the Koozbane playset is no longer needed in order to release a reporter Kermit.
  10. simon42

simon42 New Member

I'd like to see:

A nursery playset including the muppet babies
    Yolanda Rat from Muppets Take Manhattan
  11. Pschtyckque

Pschtyckque New Member

There's only 3 I can come up with of the top of my head:

1. TMM Kermit - comes with bicycle (which he can actually ride), banjo, western getup, dragonfly ripple cone

2. TMM Fozzie - Bartender outfit from the El Sleazo

3. TMM Gonzo - Plumber's outfit, with balloons
  12. Rugbylass

Rugbylass New Member

I'd love a Muppet Movie Kermit and Fozzie in their Studebaker- perhaps painted on one side to be easily camouflaged against billboards!
  13. DarthGonzo

DarthGonzo Member

As long as we're talking about vehicles, how about the Electric Mayhem bus (TMM, MFS) or the double decker Happiness Hotel bus (GMC). I guess the Hispanola (from MTI) is out of the question, huh?

Either way, any vehicle in the Muppet line will easily beat the shinola out of that pathetic family car from the Simpsons line.

I think out of any vehicle, the EM bus has the best chance of being made. I think if it was able to seat the actual EM members it would be too big, though. Perhaps, they could already be in the bus, but designed at a smaller scale. It would still be awesome, though.
  14. radionate

radionate New Member

Ken pretty much confirmed (but hasn't flat out said yet) that Janice will come with the EM bus. I doubt it will be like the Simpson's Family Car, or will come with smaller scaled figures to go in it, but it's coming, and coming soon!
  15. zachatack

zachatack New Member

Exclusive Make-Up Counter Piggy

They need to make a "Muppets Take Manhattan" Miss Piggy Make-Up counter figure with exclusive counter and Joan Rivers figure. Come on!
  16. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

I'd like
    Kermit as Bob Cratchit with pack in tiny tim Robin MCC

Clueless morgan with pack in polly lobster MTI

Captin smollit Kermit with sword and tresure map MTI

Miss Piggy from TMI i can't spell her name!with flobear the anteater or how about a riding elephant as well?

Sam as mr Arrow MTI (which is planed already)with row boat and keys?

Maybe the hispanoial boat statler and waldorf wooden characters as part of the ship with gonzo MTI and rizzo MTI?

bunsen MTI and beaker TMI with cannon that beaker can be shot out of.

Fozzie MTI

fozzie bear Pizza twin fozzie bear GMC
    Kermit pizza twin GMC

Miss piggy with Motorcycle GMC

gonzo as prince of pungers with balloons TMM

Kermit with banjo, bike, and log

gonzo in tin foil suit with toy telescope, cosmic fish and riding lawn mover!MFS

pepe in Tutu MFS

the thing is, i don't think that ALL the characters will get made, not that they won't, but not that they will.

like how i listed the MTI, i tryied to get all the main characters and fan favoirte new characters in there, what about a swedish chef with pig nose? but really i don't know if they could make every one, some would be good sellers, i don't know, culeless would be really cool, but would MTI fozzie do well? i think MTI kermit would, i'd buy fozzie, but remember that each fig take's up a slot, so get the most best choices that would sell first.

could they really do each muppet character in there TMTM together again outfits? as well as tux's for them? would they all sell? we gotta get the best choices here, i mean this goes for playsets as well, would we be able to get the happiness hotel, double decker bus, and beau taxi? which are all from the GMC.

it's hard to pick! really it is! not to say they they will and not to say they they won't, i'm just trying to think in a 14 series basis now, which could go over that, but also might not even get that far, but lets hope it does do well!

i also think that the koozbain set should still be made with kermit even thought there are GMC laws now;-) Koozbain would be such a cool set with cool things i hope it along with vets and bear on patrol don't get over looked now as well as the stage and backset. four letters T H O G!
  17. CherryPizza

CherryPizza Active Member

*********, I forgot their names... the frogs from the advertising agency in MTH, complete with their "ocean breeze soap will get you clean" billboard

All my other desires have pretty much been stated, except...

I realise it won't be happening, especially since Sesame Workshop now owns the SS Muppets, but oh for a playset of the Dodo family's house from Follow That Bird; complete with Mommy Dodo, Daddy Dodo, Donnie and Marie figures!

Cherry "let me dream!" Pizza!
  18. ResidentLilly

ResidentLilly Active Member

Well, I wish we had the rights to SS too...too bad we don't because I would love to make some higher end collectibles of those characters.
  19. CherryPizza

CherryPizza Active Member

Ok, I'll just be left to fantasise about the Elmo figure that comes with its own bazooka. How many Muppet fans dream of THAT combination? :)

Cherry "die Elmo die" Pizza
  20. MuppetVison

MuppetVison New Member

Has anything past series 3 been officially confirmed?