1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What's YOUR wishlist for the Muppet movies figures?

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by MaxGoof, Aug 15, 2002.

1. Rufus

Rufus New Member

Heh heh... GMC Fozzie... cheapest variant ever! Just switch out his hat from the normal version and put in one with "Press" on it!
    Even if all the other accessories were switched out for a crate with "BEAR" on it, a picture of Kermit and Fozzie's dad, and a glass of champagne with sugar in it that tastes like ginger ale, I still wouldn't be that excited about it. Who wants to buy an identical figure just to get all the new accessories? And I don't think Palisade would be that cheap...

I definitely want Dr. Phil, his design is awesome, and he'd fit well in the Muppet Labs with Bunsen and Beaker!

- R -
  2. towels

towels New Member

what about an actual working Bill Bubblehead (MT)?
    :D
  3. Misfit Toy

Misfit Toy New Member

TMM: Kermit on bike w/banjo &suitcase
    Bogen County Miss Piggy
    Prince of Plumbers Gonzo
    Giant Animal!!!!
    MTM: Kermit & Piggy in Wedding clothes
    The more "modern" Electric Mayhem
    A set of the kitchen rats, including Rizzo!
    Piggy on skates
    GMC: Miss Piggy in synchronized swimwear w/lilypad
    Miss Piggy on motorcycle
    Miss Piggy as a jailbird
    Pizza Twins Kermit and Fozzy
    Photographer Gonzo
    Reporter Kermit
    MCC: Kermit as Cratchit
    Piggy as Emily Cratchit
    Statler & Waldorf as Marley and Marley!!!!
    Fozzywig
    Dickens Gonzo w/ Rizzo
    Ghost of Christmas past, present and future
    MTI: Kermit as Smollet
    Piggy as Benjimina Gunn
    Sam as Arrow
    umm......everyone as pirates (yeah right!)
    MFS: Foil Suit Gonzo
    "Fried" Gonzo with Space Fish
    Reporter Piggy
    Pepe and Rizzo two-pack
    Animal in Pajamas
    Pepe in tutu!!!!

Yeah I know, keep dreaming, but you asked for OUR wishlist!!

I've at least got to get Statler and Waldorf as Marley and Marley as well as Pepe!!!!
    :rolleyes:
  4. grail

grail New Member

this makes a good point...however, one way around it may be to release an "accessories pack". for example, what if they released a "Fozzie from Great Muppet Caper" accessories pack with new hat, picture of "dad", crate, and maybe something like a penguin pack-in to fill it out...they could put it out at a lower price, since there's no actual "figure", and if they're worried about sales, they could sell them through the site only.

just a thought...
  5. Louis Kazagger

Louis Kazagger New Member

Yeah, I love Dr. Phil too. I always make sure I watch Oprah on Tuesdays so I don't miss him. ;)
  6. MuppetVison

MuppetVison New Member

Has any other figures past series 3 been confirmed?

Also I want:

Randy and Andy (is that there names?) Piggy's two little cousins from Muppets Tonight.
    The Electric Mayhem Barmisfa that someone said earlyer from MIS was an awesome Idea!

Is Janice being made?
  7. grail

grail New Member

Janice IS being made, but she was pushed back a series...she's coming with the Electric Mayhem Bus playset for series 5
  8. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Figure Wishlist

Just wanted to add my 3 cents to the fray once again and share something with everyone. Before Friday's monumental announcements, I'd had a great dream as to the figure line, which went along these lines.
    I walk out from the campus's Voc. Rehab. office and wander over to the campus store, when I move to the figures aisle and find a grand selection from Palisades. (It should be noted that though I'm partially blind in real life, I have excellent vision in my dreams.) I find the figure series organized as follows.
    On the left-hand side, The Muppet Show in black blister card packaging with red accents.
    First row, from left to right:
    Uncle Deadly, wow! I really like this figure and I'd like to have it.
    Statler, got him.
    Waldorf, got him.
    Janice, got her.
    Second row, from left to right:
    Lips, got him last time I was here.
    Bean Bunny.
    Louis Kazagger.
    J. P. Grosse, maybe I'll wait a little while to get these three.
    Third row, from left to right:
    Beauregard.
    The Newsman.
    Wayne and Wanda, in their regular clothes. I'm glad they made these two.
    Wait, what's that I see in the left corner?
    Oh, it's Hilda. Well, maybe I'll wait to get her at a later date also.

In the middle of the racks, Fraggle Rock in black blister card packaging with blue accents.
    Gobo Fraggle.
    Wembley Fraggle.
    Boober Fraggle.
    Red Fraggle.
    Mokey Fraggle, wow! She even comes with Lanford, her pet plant! Janice&Mokey's Man would freak to see his two girls side by side like this.
    Uncle "Traveling" Matt Fraggle.
    Storyteller Fraggle. Oh, this is so great!
    Then I suddenly look back up to the first row's right corner and find Cantus the Minstrel! These last two definitely shoot up to the top of my secondaries list.

On the right-hand side, Sesame Street in yellow blister card packaging with black accents.
    (With two thumbs way up in approval.)
    The Count von Count, probably packed with Batty Bat as an afterthought.
    Countess Dahling von Dahling, with her numbered necklace.
    Countess von Backwards, with her reverse numbered necklace.
    The Amazing Mumford.
    Ernie, probably packed with Rubber Duckie as an afterthought.
    Bert, probably packed with Bernice the Pigeon as an afterthought.
    Cookie Monster.
    Grover Monster.
    Third row, from left to right:
    Biff
    Sully
    Herry Monster
    Super Grover, I'm surprised they decided to make this as an individual figure.
    Fourth row, from left to right:
    Telly Monster
    Betty Lou
    Prairie Dawn
    Oscar The Grouch, probably packed with Slimey the Worm as an afterthought.
    Looking back at my recently acquired check of $70 for this half-month, at $8 each figure and realizing that five figures would cost $40, thus leaving $30 for other plans I smile to myself. I'll take Uncle Deadly, Mokey Fraggle, Count , my ID-sake and Countess Dahling von Dahling, and well... Storyteller Fraggle.
    Huh? Wha? *Starts to wake up, upset the dream can't continue.

Please understand that my dream only revealed these figures with no accessories, unless something was specifically mentioned or added later. There weren't even any playsets! I know that some of this can't be accomplished right now, but a guy can dream can't he? Besides this thread is about our proposed wishlists for future figures, isn't it? BTW: To the first person who deciphers the reason as to why I said 3 cents at the beginning of this post, earns a bonus 10 nothing-points!

Thunder clashing and Lightning flashing, the Count.
  9. grail

grail New Member

Re: Figure Wishlist

i can think of two reasons:

1) 1 cent per figure line

2) you're wierd
  10. Rufus

Rufus New Member

GMC Fozzie problem solved!

Hey, if they make a Pizza Bros. Fozzie, they can stick his "PRESS" hat in with that one, and then you can put it on your regular series 2 Fozzie.
    And if there's room, they can put the other accessories in with the Pizza Bros. Fozzie... the picture of dad could always come with Kermit, except that GMC Kermit would basically be Reporter Kermit, so unless they stick it in with the Koozebane playset...

- R -
  11. Luke

Luke Active Member

My ideas :-

Muppet Movie :-

Banjo Kermit with log or crocodile
    Pageant Piggy
    Playset :- Prince of Plungers Gonzo WITH Plunger Van

Muppets Take Manhatten :-

Manhatten Melodies Costumed Figures :- All the gang (including Scooter, Rowlf and Camilla) but released one per wave.
    Yolanda Rat
    Afro Kermit

Muppet Caper :-

Reporter Kermit, Press Fozzie and Photographer Gonzo
    Happiness Hotel Playset

Treasure Island :-

Captain Smollet Kermit
    Gonzo and Rizzo with Billy Bones Crate (and all the wacky accessories)
    Young Master Fozzie raising thumb as if to speak to Mr Bimble
    Clueless Morgan with Polly Lobster
    Mr Arrow Sam (being done)

Christmas Carol :-

Bob Cratchitt Kermit with 'mini' Pack In Tiny Tim Robin
    Dickens Gonzo with pack in 'mini' Narrator Rizzo
    Emily Cratchitt Piggy, with 'mini' pack in daughter Piglet
    Ghosts Statler & Waldorf
    Dancing Penguins (male and female twin pack) wearing bonnets, gloves and scarves

Muppets From Space :-

Pepe in Tutu
    Toilet Flushed 'Wet Look' Animal (with Hair Dryer accessory which WORKS like a Barbie Doll hairdryer)
    Naked Fozzie with Shower Curtain (on rails) and Shower cap

Tin Foil Gonzo with cosmic fish
    Beat Up Gonzo with Tractor/Lawnmower
    Rentro (Bobo) with Remote and Talking Sandwich
    Dr Phil Van Neuter (with operating table and brain sucker)
    Playset :- Lab Rat Cage with accompanying Rat Run Game - with four or five packed in 3" Rizzo sized action figure Lab Rats of all the different rat characters

Movie Themed Set PVC Idea

Great Muppet Caper - themed PVC Set - figures include reporter Kermit, Press Fozzie and Photographer Gonzo but they come packaged in wooden packing crates (marked Frog, Pig, Whatever) instead of the normal pack in arches.
  12. MuppetQuilter

MuppetQuilter Member

TMTM?
  13. Luke

Luke Active Member

Oops - Great Muppet Caper ! I'll correct it !
  14. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

Luke

Hey Luke just to let you know fozzie was wearing a RAIN COAT in the shower! LOL! which would be all the more reason to make him a fig, great idea!

also Emily Cratchitt Piggy, with pack in daughter Piglet, she did have two twin daugthers in the movie so i don't know if two could be added.
  15. Luke

Luke Active Member

Thanks Zack - i remember it now. Y'know my knowledge of the Muppets is really beginning to show through these days isn't it ? I must have remembered the shower cap from a Penguin picture i've got ;-)

Yeah Raincoat Fozzie would be a great idea for a figure, and coming with a shower curtain you can stand up and put him behind, rain cap, little sponge, shower gel. That'd be cool !

Maybe he can be in a suprised pose like he is in the movie !
  16. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Argh! The blasphemy has occurred again. LOL! I know I misspell many words, but I think as Muppet fans, the fact that the city has been the center of the news for the last year and is one of the largest cities in the world - that Manhattan should be spelled correctly. I don't have many pet peeves but that is certainly one of them. :D Just had to say it. Now go on with your regular lives. Just thought I’d mention it.
  17. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

Well Luke, fozzie could come with a pack in penguin with shower cap as well! that would be perfect!

what's funny Jamie, is that i remember you bringing up the miss spelling of Manhattan on the old forum! LOL!

you don't even want to see me spell it!

but really, i try to remember it like this

Man Hat Tan
    Manhattan
    a man wearing a hat with a tan.

sometimes i say it with a D in there thought, Madhattan;-)
  18. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

That's a good way to remember it, Zach. New York Summers can be rather brutal - certainly sunny enough to get a tan. :D

I'll probably remember your method!
  19. MuppetVison

MuppetVison New Member

______no comment______
  20. MuppetVison

MuppetVison New Member

Is it confirmed that Janice is coming with the bus in series 5? Or is that a rumer.

Also: If this is true can someone show me the website that it says that.