1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What's YOUR wishlist for the Muppet movies figures?

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by MaxGoof, Aug 15, 2002.

1. ZootandDingo Member

Hear hear! We need "Phil!" :)

Speaking of MTM, I would also like to see "Sardi's Kermit," complete with overcoat and drawing (although I'm probably hoping too much for a Liza drawing for Kermit to take down). :)
  2. frogboy4 Inactive Member

I'm including Muppets Tonight versions because they are lumped together with the movie rights. No particular order:

Kermit (Bike & Banjo TMM)
    Pepe (MT Bellhop outfit)/(MFS standard outfit)
    Seymour ((MT Bellhop outfit)/(MT kitchen outfit)
    Lips
    Pops (GMC with Gaffer & Hotel or the Bus)/(TMS with booth)
    Clueless (with Polly)
    Johnny & Sal (MT)
    Press Gonzo (with camera in hot air balloon - can be foldable like a Chinese lantern)
    Bobo (MT)
    Kitchen Rats (MTM)
    Cratchit Kermit and Tiny Tim (MCC)
    The Marleys - Statler & Waldorf (MCC)
    Clifford (MFS groovy threads)/(MT suit)
    Beauregard in Cab (GMC)
    Animal in pajamas (MFS)
    Piggy (Bogen County TMM) (Benjamina MTI)
    Blind Pew (MTI)
    Fozzie's Ma (with pack-in Snowman - MFC)
  3. Jackie New Member

Muppets on Bicycles all pulled by a little Brian Henson. ;)
  4. Gonzo Active Member

My favorite single figure from each film would be:

Muppet Movie: Miss Bogen County Piggy
    Great Muppet Caper: Photographer Gonzo
    Muppets Take Manhattan: Kermit/Piggy Wedding Set
    Muppet Christmas Carol: Kermit Cratchit w/Tiny Tim Robin who can perch ever so nicely on Kermit's shoulder....awwwww...
    Muppet Treasure Island: Sam Arrow (which we're already getting)
    Muppets From Space: Tutu-wearing Pepe

The list goes on for MILES from there....but it's more of the same.

Quinnnnnn
  5. Walterfego New Member

I know it doesn't apply but let it be known: I would love to see Emmet Otter figures. :( The Riverbottom Nightmare Band may have taken the talent contest, but lets see them duel it out with The Electric Mayhem!

At least the Kermit from the show would be cool, but as I said, I know this doesn't apply. Can't have everything I guess. :mad:

Still, I'm more than happy with what we will get! :D
  6. Jackie New Member

I want an Honorary Doc figure!
  7. beaker Well-Known Member

four words: Pepe in a tutu!
  8. Foreignman New Member

That's five words Bea... oh... it is four words... well then...
  9. simon42 New Member

Annie Sue!!
  10. Louis Kazagger New Member

Oh, I get it now. You guys just all want Annie Sue so that you can use the "Piggie head switch" trick from the other thread to get an accurate Muppet Show Piggy body to put her head on! ;)
  11. simon42 New Member

Well, that wasn't what I was thinking, but now that you mention it . . . LOL
  12. frogboy4 Inactive Member

Eeeek! I may have an extra Piggy! Could make an Annie Sue!!!
  13. DrSweetums New Member

Details, people!

What's this about CONFIRMED FIGURES!?!?! I hadn't heard anything about the movie licence, etc. until I logged on today (guess I'd better pick up the new Toyfare (?)) Any info will be appreciated (where do you people here this stuff (* possible conspiracy?*)) Well, for now, here's my list:

Gonzo, general street attire (isn't he wearing the same thing pretty much in TMM and GMC?) with 3 shipping crates (GMC), camilla and balloons.

Gonzo, MFS (vest and tie), with removable foil suit and (*fingers crossed*) a riding lawn mower.

Gonzo, MFS in robe, fried crispy (with glowing/ light up eyes).

Beaker and Bunsen, MCC, charity workers (with money sacks :) ).

Electric Mayhem, Bar Mitzvah (my #1 fave (cannon should play little jewish ditty from as they passed by)).

Mahna Mahna (and the two pink fuzzie ones).

Piggy, MFS in purple suit (make her look like PIGGY!)

Bobo the bear

The Three Guys from MTI (one was younger, one was old, and one was dead), great gag.

The Green Dude from MTI (Sorry, I haven't seen it in a while)
    That's all I can think of for now. Also, I'm wondering, Ken, has there been any attempt (or one planned), to get the licence
    for SS figures? (Oh, how sweet it would be).
  14. MuppetQuilter Member

How about OctoberFest Janice from TMTM? Janice looked great in the flowing blouse and flower wreath in her hair.
  15. Crazy Harry New Member

I think the green guy you're talking about is Mad Monty.
  16. The Count Moderator

You know, now that I think about itthere's something I'd like to add. While Ken was in San Diego, RadioNate posted the following idea.
    Wave 77: Muppets in Wonderland
    Miss Piggy as the Queen of Hearts
    Statler as Tweedledee
    Waldorf as Tweedledum
    Floyd as the Blue Caterpillar
    Gonzo as the Mad Hatter in the Mad Tea Party playset.
    This idea could become a reality either in the PVC figures or in the distant future. Well, I'll add my 3 cents to the debate.
    The Caterpillar from TMS could be used as the Blue Caterpillar and then Floyd could be saved for another character.
    Wave 78
    Scooter as the Knight from the poem of the Jabberwockey
    Sam the Eagle as the Griffin
    Dr. Teeth with two catlike ears on his hat, as the Cheshire Cat
    Janice, dressed in MTM when the Electric Mayhem were in Ahmish country, as the Dutchess
    Kermit as the Mockturtle, or Mockfrog in the Wonderland Swamps playset surrounded by mowrats.
    A figure of Brooke Shields as Alice could be the exclusive club offering.

Thunder clashing and Lightning flashing, the Count.
  17. BiggNate New Member

I think GMC figures of Kermit, Gonzo, and Fozzie in their reporter gear would be great. They could even come with pet cases: FROG, BEAR, and WHATEVER.
    A figure of Kermit in the cowboy outfit in TMM would be cool, too. Along with the Giant Animal. :)

Nate
  18. Jimbo504 New Member

Well, I just watched Muppets From Space tonight so I have a few characters from that I would like to see. First I would like to see the Covnet lab playset with Bubba and the rest of the lab rats (and of course Rizzo) complete with cage. I would also like to see pepe in a tutu. I want Gonzo in his fried state as he is riding the lawnmower with the glowing eyes and all. The Covnet Security bear(I don't know his name). The brain surgeon who looks like Andy Dick. Maybe Clifford with an accessory of a hot tub. I guess that is it for that movie. I also really want to see characters from the Muppet family Christmas like the Snowman and Sprocket.
  19. Aerosmith New Member

Dr.Van Neuter and Mulch(MT)
    Kermit Reporter(GMC)
    Gonzo Photographer(GMC)
    Fozzie with Press hat(GMC)
    Kermit and Fozzie in Pizza Twins uniforms(GMC)
  20. matleo Active Member

Me? I'm looking more to get characters than the XXXXXth version of Kermit or Piggy I might have so my wish list is a little more mundane. but the guys I really, really want or are looking forward to are....

Lips
    Pops
    Johnny
    Sal
    Pepe
    Bean Bunny
    Clifford
    Floyd in jacket
    Zoot in jacket
    Gonzo in vest
    Bobo in his MFS suit
    Mama Fiamma
    Blind Pew
    more Rats (either from MTM or MFS) would be nice although I like the MTM ones a bit more.
    Dr. Phil
    Mulch
    Spa'am
    Ocan Breeze Soap frogs

and that's pretty much in order too.

And if he's reading this, I want Mr. Lilly to take special note of two figures that noone, NOONE! has asked for in this thread!!!! You know darn well who I mean!!

--Matt