1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What's YOUR wishlist for the Muppet movies figures?

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by MaxGoof, Aug 15, 2002.

1. grail

grail New Member

naah, you foreigners just spell funny...kidding! heck, we're the one's with the crappy school systems...who'm i to call you a bad speller? (i don't even use correct capitalization)

by the by, Ken said in the "mega" thread earlier that if they do a mega Gonzo, he'll be that version
  2. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

It is simply that one word I have as a pet peeve. Avid Muppet fans should know that stuff, but we all havs spelled some Muppet name incorrectly around here. Not to mention the grammar! Other members correct our spelling on a daily basis. Now I am certainly not one of those people. LOL!

BTW - didn't quote me, didn't catch me. Hehehehehe!:D
  3. grail

grail New Member

actually, from what i've seen most people just call it "MTM"
  4. FellowWLover

FellowWLover Member

Oh but I *did* quote you.... scroll back Mr. Frogboy!

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha
  5. Jackie

Jackie New Member

All these evil laughs are scaring me!

*cowers*
  6. electricmayhem

electricmayhem New Member

I agree with every figure listed so as not to be repetitive I won't relist them all. Some other ones i'd like to see though that I dont think have already been listed are:

Ma Bear (MFC)
    Sam from MFS with Flag/Statue of Liberty tshirt he has on while doing excercises with the chickens

I'd think of more but my mind is occupied trying to figure out why the Count said his "3 cents worth". Hmmmm.......
  7. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

To Electric Mayhem, and anybody else who's interested: The 10 nothing-points are just calling out for someone to claim them! If you're having a tough time figuring out my "3 cents" rant, just remember the clue I gave a while back about letting your mind wander over to Roman delights. I know someone will answer correctly yet!

Thunder clashing and Lightning flashing, the Count.
  8. dhillman

dhillman New Member

Although it is not a super-high priority on my "want" list, but I'd like to see a small set of the "suits" (Gil, Bill, & Jill) and Phil (a.k.a. Kermit) from Muppets Take Manhattan...

And to add to my dreaming, put them in a office-like setup with a bar of soap in a picture frame, amongst other things.

=)

I just think that would be really neat

D

;)
  9. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Well, I've got some ideas after having watched TMTM last night on ABC Family. Let's say that the PVC figures will be sold in packs of six figures each. You guys know how the Muppets looked in their lockers better than me. My proposal is this:
    Set 1 includes Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie, Rowlf, Scooter, and Gonzo probably with Camilla. This set comes with a locker display case which can fit each figure in their individual locker thanks to opening doors.
    Set 2 includes the Electric Mayhem members: Dr. Teeth, Floyd, Janice, Zoot, Animal, and Lips. This set comes with another locker case similar to the one from Set 1. The neat thing is that both locker displays connect back to back with the open doors facing outwards on both sides.

PS: You know that everyone keeps talking about Kermit with an afro from TMTM, but what about Kermit incognito? When he wore an overcoat, broad-brimmed hat, and mustache? For some reason, this version of Kermit reminds me of Barnabus Collins from Dark Shadows. Of course, I don't have visuals to compare both characters, but it's just their mannerisms which strikes me as reminiscent of each other.

Thunder clashing and Lightning flashing, the Count.
  10. electricmayhem

electricmayhem New Member

I also watched TMTM last night, I was excited to see that it was on!

>>> but what about Kermit incognito? When he wore an overcoat, broad-brimmed hat, and mustache?<<<

I would love to have incognito Kermit as a figure, that's one of my favorite parts of the movie!
  11. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

I also watched TMTM on the Family channle, i mean the Fox Family channle, no wait! I mean the ABC Family channle, but it was on earler,about 2:00, or maybe they played it twice that day.

i was very happy because they need to the classic muppets in to the public eye.
  12. simon42

simon42 New Member

I noticed that the long hair Piggy looks like her hair is just glued on. Why not a Piggy that has wigs, hair that fits on her head (maybe by magnets) that can be exchanged for certain looks. Just a thought . . .
  13. ZootandDingo

ZootandDingo Member

Ohhh, you mean CBN. :)
  14. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Well-Known Member

The Muppet Movie
    Miss Bogen Count Piggy
    Giant Animal
    Bartender Fozzie
    Fozzie's Studabaker
    Kermit w/Banjo
    Gonzo w/Balloons

The Great Muppet Caper
    Reporter Kermit
    Reporter Fozzie
    Photographer Gonzo
    Happiness Hotel Playset w/Pops
    Great Muppet Caper Bus
    Lady Holiday Piggy
    Muppets on Bikes

The Muppets Take Manhattan
    Waiter Rizzo
    Bill, Gill, & Jill the Frog
    The Rats Mastersine, Tattooey, Yolanda, Chester
    Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Rowlf, Scooter Baby Figures
    Kermit & Piggy Wedding Figure
    Movie Theatre Scooter

The Muppet Christmas Carol
    Bob Cratchet Kermit
    Emilly Cratchet Piggy
    Fozziwig Fozzie
    Charles Dickens Gonzo
    Narrator Rizzo
    Tiny Tim Robin
    Betina, Belinda, & Peter Cratchet
    School Teacher Sam
    Fozziwig's Mom

Muppet Treasure Island
    Captain Smollet Kermit
    Benjamena Piggy
    Squire Trelony Fozzie
    Pirate Lew Zealand
    MTI-Gonzo
    MTI-Rizzo
    Mr. Errol Sam
    Statue Statler & Waldorf
    Pirate-Sweetums
    Clueless Morgan
    Polly Lobster
    Mad Monty
    Blind Pew
    Spa-am

Muppets From Space
    Tin Foil Gonzo
    Pepe in Tutu
    Gonzo Alien with Head Thing
    Ancor Woman Piggy
    Rentro Bobo
    Bubba the Rat
    Cosmic Fish
    Kermit in Robe

Muppet Family Christmas
    Turkey
    Snowman
    Mrs. Bear
  15. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

GMC:
    Muppets with bikes, preferably removable from bikes (y'know, take 'em off and put 'em back on).
    Piggy in her swimsuit from the synchronized swimming bit.

MCC:
    Charles Dickens Gonzo and Rizzo the Rat as himself
    Bob Cratchit Kermit
    Tiny Tim Robin (yes, perferably by himself)
    Charity collectors Bunsen and Beaker (with removable scarf for the second)
    Ghost of Christmas Present and Future (Past might be a little too difficult)
    Fozziewig
    Fozziewig's Ma
    Marley and Marley (as ghosts)
    Marley and Marley (as seen in the past)
    Professor Sam Eagle

MTI:
    Captain Smollet Kermit
    Benjamina Gunn Piggy
    Squire Trelaney Fozzie
    Native Pigs
    (pirate) Crew of the Hispanola
    MTI Gonzo w/ ninja throwing starfish
    Tourist rats
    Polly
    Clueless Morgan

Lesee, that'd be Old Tom, Really Old Tom and Dead Tom.
  16. DrSweetums

DrSweetums New Member

Oh yeah, the Tom's! Now I remember! Thanks, Skeet. The Tom's MUST be made! And also, now that someone's finally brought them up, I think marley and marley would be really cool, and to do this right, they should be released in a 2-pack w/ two variations: one in past years when they were flesh and bone (or rather foam and wire), and should come with some of the talking veggies from fozziwigs party (fozziewig should come with some as well), while the others would be a clear sculpt, but frosted a bit to get the right effect, and would come with LOTS of chains, as well as a few of the singing chests (which should be able to move their mouths). And, the MTI Gonzo should be stretchy (or bendy, so you could make his limbs appear to be flapping in the breeze:D ). Plus, if the MTM Kermit with the moustache is made (fingers crossed), it should have a removable at, as well as a removable cloth trenchcoat, and should have a VC "tower 'o rats" he can stand on (via a peg or slot on the tower), so once the coats on, he can be tall, Yay (oh, and he should have the picture of himself, as well as the one he switches it with). All.
  17. JohnFranklin

JohnFranklin New Member

Humans

I want to see The humans from TMM.

Steve martin
    Mel Brooks
    Richard Pryor
    etc.

that would rock.

Grant
  18. sideshow nay.1

sideshow nay.1 New Member

Anything from muppets take manhattan. alien suit gonzo from muppets in space.

ss nay.1
  19. ResidentLilly

ResidentLilly Active Member

FYI...you won't see any humans. They aren't covered in our licensing agreements.
  20. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Are you trying to say that Muppets aren't real people? LOL! ;) Eeeek! I have been up to long. These 18 hour days are killing me. :eek: