When did Link get a new outfit?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Oh almost frogot Who r the two monsters name in that pic where the puppets r in files. Green one and grayish-purple one?

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Sorry, I don't have a scanner. :frown: Perhaps some kind person with a scanner and a copy of The Works will read this and be able to help you out.

And sorry, but I'm not sure what "two monsters" you're talking about. I don't see them in this picture and I don't know which other picture you might be referring to. Can you give us a link to the photo that you're talking about, or at least tell us the webpage where we can see it?

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Chilly Down said:
Sorry, I don't have a scanner. :frown: Perhaps some kind person with a scanner and a copy of The Works will read this and be able to help you out.

And sorry, but I'm not sure what "two monsters" you're talking about. I don't see them in this picture and I don't know which other picture you might be referring to. Can you give us a link to the photo that you're talking about, or at least tell us the webpage where we can see it?
I have a scanner.

It's...at home.

With my copy of The Works.

Stupid college...

(and of course, I don't know if I'd be able to fit the whole of the picture onto the scanner. That thing takes up the entire page, doesn't it?)

-Kim

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm lost as to which picture you're all discussing??

Erine81981

Reaction score
http://muppets.scarecroe.com/life19900700.htm

this is the site I'm talking about its on the 4th post on this thread. but heres the site scroll donw and you'll see what I'm talking about. Two monsters in a files. Oh the other pics thing I'm talking about is someone said that some characters r missing in the Jim Henson puppets w/ all his charactes he did. I have the same pics but someone on this thread said that theres another pic w/ the same thing but without some of the characters on there. Now do u understand what I'm talking about?