When does Season 35 start?

Dantecat

Reaction score
Hey Char,Will The Sesame Workshop ever release any Classic Sesame Street Episodes on DVD?If they do when will they? :embarrassed:

muppet maniac

Reaction score
Sesame Street season 35 will start on Monday,April 5(check local PBS station listings),with a prime time special airing on Sunday April 4 at 8:00pm ET/PT

mikebennidict

Reaction score
what i don't get is if they're going to make so few episodes, why don't they show episodes from the previousyears. i think this upcomming season of Zoom will be 26 shows and it's been 5 years since it's return and they do show episodes from the revious seasons.

ssetta

Reaction score
I agree! But unfortunately, I think that they think that kids would be too confused, in fact, they probably would be. And you know what? As far as I know, they NEVER had reruns of Sesame Street from previous seasons on PBS. As a matter of fact, they never did anywhere, until Noggin.

ssetta

Reaction score
You know, I don't know. But I mean, even just a few years ago, the show was quite different than it is now. I mean, it had Elmo's World and all that, but they still broke up the street scene with inserts, and they think that's too dated, unfortunately.