When dreams come true

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Chapter 5
Visitors
Throughout the next few days Piggy visited Kermit at the theatre but since word of Janice's pregnancy spread Piggy and Janice had become almost inseparable. Both of them were always out doing things together. The only downside was that the press go ahold of the stories and were always outside waiting for Janice or Miss Piggy to walk outside.
Today Kermit was talking to Fozzie when Piggy walked over. She was wearing a violet dress and her hair was French braided into a little headband.
"Kermie moi was wondering if vous would like to come to the cafe with moi and Janice?" she asked sweetly.
"I would love to dear but I need to be here right now. Everyone needs me."
"Okay but make sure you're not busy tomorrow because vous et moi are going to the park."
"Okay Piggy I'll see you soon" Kermit said returning to his conversation with Fozzie.
Piggy marched away towards Janice. "Coming?" she asked her walking towards the door.
"Sure" Janice replied and followed her out.
Piggy and Janice ignored the shouting reporters and continued to hurry down the sidewalk. The clouds were covering the sun causing a cool breeze. Janice and Piggy almost ran towards the cafe. Inside was quiet and calm.
Piggy ordered two coffees and her and Janice headed over to a table in the corner. Piggy sipped quietly at her coffee.
"Is everything okay?" Janice asked.
"Oh yes everything's okay I'm just tired and these reporters are driving me crazy."
Janice looked out the window. The sun was back out and she could distinguish several of the reporters standing across the street.
"Maybe we should take the back door out" Janice said.
"Good idea" Piggy replied.
They finished their coffees then walked out the back door. There were no reporters on this side of the street. They looked around they were the only ones. Together they walked across the street and down the sidewalk.
The theatre was bustling with activity when they walked through the door. Kermit was nowhere in sight once Piggy reached the stage. It seemed as though everything was chaos. When Piggy reached backstage she realized it was chaos. Kermit came into view. He was being followed by two pigs a man and a women that Piggy didn't recognize.
"Yes she is in fact she's right there" Kermit told the man and women as he pointed over to Piggy.
The woman grinned brightly thanked Kermit and ran over to Piggy.
"Oh Piggy its been so long!" She embraced Piggy in a tight warm hug.
"Um yes" Piggy said trying to think of who the woman was.
The woman finally pulled back and smiled at Piggy. Finally it dawned on Piggy who she was.
"Oh Trudy it is you!" She exclaimed hugging her cousin again. Trudy smiled at her again. She was wearing a yellow dress and her auburn hair was piled on her head. "I've missed you so much" Trudy said her eyes were rimmed with tears. Finally Piggy turned her attention to the man standing beside Trudy. He was tall with black hair and he was wearing a gray suit. "Oh this is Maxwell my husband" Trudy said touching Maxwell's arm.
"Its good to meet you" He grinned at Piggy.
Piggy smiled back. "Oh we have so much catching up to do. How long are you staying?" Piggy asked trying desperately to not jump up and down with glee.
"As long as you want us" Trudy replied as equally excited.
"Oh goody you can stay in the guest room at our house" Piggy offered.
"Great thanks" Trudy replied.
"I'm going to go take Kermit up on his offer to show me around" Maxwell said walking towards the opposite wing of the stage where Kermit stood with Gonzo.
"Oh I must go show you around too so we can socialize and I can fill you in on the latest gossip" Piggy said. Both of them began to giggle.
"Great" Trudy said. They linked arms and walked off to socialize.

"No" Floyd complained
"Yes" Janice argued
He rolled his eyes and stood up.
"No" He said again
Janice stood up and faced him.
"Yes Floyd" she told him crossing her arms over her chest.
"Jan. can't we go another day?"
"No we have to go today" She insisted. Floyd knew the second the argument started that he wouldn't win.
He sighed and took her hand.
"I guess we could go but you owe me" he told her.
Janice hugged him then kissed him. When she finally pulled back.
"There now I don't owe you" before he could reply she took his hand and pulled him outside.
The sun was beating down on the sidewalk. Janice held Floyd's hand and pulled him along.
They walked until they got to a small shop.
Inside there were flowers a lot of flowers in fact there were only flowers. Floyd wished he could run out the door but Janice had a firm grip on his hand and wasn't letting go. She led him to some blue flowers. "What do you think?" she asked.
"They're okay" he mumbled.
"Okay what about these" she held up a bouquet of darker blue flowers.
"Those are better" he said. Janice held on to them and picked up some red ones. "What about these?" she asked.
"Why red?" he complained.
"Floyd do you like them or not?"
He shrugged "They're nice for red" Janice rolled her eyes and held on to them. They looked at a few more types of flowers but Janice settled on the original two colors. She ordered an unnecessary amount of them then dragged Floyd out of the store.
"Thank god!" he exclaimed when they stepped onto the sidewalk.
"You're an idiot" Janice said and walked away. Floyd hurried after her.
"I'm sorry babe" he told her.
She stopped and faced him "Do you not care?" she asked.
Floyd shook his head. "I care Janice its just flower shopping? Really" Janice sighed
"Okay I forgive you. C'mon let's get back before the reporters find me" She took his hand again and dragged him behind her down the street. There were surprisingly no reporters that they could see outside the theater. Janice and Floyd ran inside as quick as they could. It was total chaos. Kermit was standing on the stage shouting orders and acts and everything. Without Scooter everything was falling apart.
"Do you need help Kermit?" Janice asked.
"It's okay guys I've got it under control" Janice nodded.
"Okay Kermit" she ran backstage. Piggy and Trudy walked by.
"Hey Piggy!" Janice called.
"Oh Janice there you are!" Piggy ran over.
"Janice this is Trudy my cousin, Trudy this is Janice she's lead guitar in the band"
"Hi it's great to meet you" Trudy said hugging Janice.
"Ya it's rully good to meet you too"
"So Janice Trudy and I are going out tonight with Kermit and Maxwell do you and uh...Floyd want to come?" Piggy asked.
"Sure that would be rully awesome what time?"
"Seven?"
"Ya okay we'll be there"
"Great" Piggy replied.
She lead Trudy over to where Maxwell was laughing with Clifford
"Hi boys" Trudy said hugging Maxwell.
"Hello darling" Maxwell replied.
"Hey Trudy I'm Clifford" Clifford said.
"Hi Clifford" Trudy replied
"Max we are leaving at seven tonight so don't be late" Piggy said.
"We won't" Maxwell replied.
Piggy left Trudy with Maxwell and went to find Kermit. He was still onstage ordering everyone.
"Okay why don't we give those vocals a rest and take a break okay dear" Kermit nodded and followed Piggy backstage. She handed him a glass of water.
"Thanks Piggy" he said.
"Okay honey" she lead him away.
"We have dinner tonight at seven with Max and Trudy and Floyd and Janice."
Kermit walked into Piggy's dressing room she handed him pants and a t-shirt.
"It's nothing fancy so just throw that on I'll take care of everything else."
Thanks dear" Kermit said.
Piggy smiled and walked out closing the door behind her.

Janice ran upstairs. Floyd was sitting in a couch.
"Floyd we have fifteen minutes lets go" Floyd realized that Janice was already changed. She was wearing fitted jeans and an of the shoulder turquoise long sleeve shirt. Her usual sandals had been replaced by silver flats.
"What time is it?" he asked
"six forty five" she replied running out of the room.
Floyd met her downstairs in a blue plaid shirt and jeans.
Janice lead him outside.
They arrived exactly on time.
Piggy and Kermit were waiting outside the doors. Of the bowling alley. Piggy for the first time was wearing a pair if dark fitted jeans and a pink fitted top with enormous baggy sleeves that looked like wings when she raised her arms.
Kermit was also just in jeans and a white button up shirt.
Trudy and Max arrived a few minutes later. Trudy was in white skinny jeans and a bright yellow shirt. Max was wearing black pants and a red flannel shirt.
"Alright everyone let's go" Kermit opened the door and lead everyone inside. The restaurant part of the alley was extremely neon and had blaring music.
Kermit go two pizzas and everyone took their seats. They all ate then headed over to the bowling section. It was entirely black light so everything white glowed purplish blue. Kermit set up the automatic TV that kept track of the score. Kermit was first. All the guys walked over to the lane to watch. The girls took their seats.
"So ladies is their anything else I've missed cousin?"
Piggy looked over to see the guys cheer for Kermit who must have gotten a strike.
"Um I'm pregnant" Piggy said.
Trudy's face lit up.
"Oh Piggy I'm so happy for you!"
"twins" Piggy added.
"oh I'm jealous I've always wanted twins." Trudy hugged Piggy.
"Janice is too" Piggy said.
Janice was busy watching the guys bowl.
"What?" she said zoning in.
"Oh Janice congrats!" Trudy exclaimed hugging Janice too.
"Alright ladies are you three bowling or not?" Floyd asked walking over to sit beside Janice.
"Not tonight" Piggy said as Kermit sat beside her.
Trudy and Janice exchanged glances.
"Why not?" they said together.
Everyone watched as Janice picked up the ball and rolled it down the lane. She almost got a strike. Trudy went next she only got three pins.
"It's okay dear" Max called to her. The guys got up again as Janice and Trudy sat back down.
They finished the game. Floyd and Kermit tied for first then Max Then Janice and then Trudy. Piggy looked like she was falling asleep once they finished.
See you tomorrow guys. Janice said as she and Floyd walked into the parking lot. Trudy and Max followed Kermit and Piggy home.
"here's the guest room" Piggy said to Trudy and Max.
"Thanks" Trudy replied.
Kermit was already asleep when Piggy came in the room she laid down and before she knew it she was asleep too.

The next morning Gonzo woke Camilla up early.
"hey dear c'mon we're gonna miss our plane"
"Brawk Begawk?" she replied.
"We're going to visit your cousins." Gonzo said.
Camilla was up instantly and was hugging Gonzo as best she could.
"Okay dear let's go" he took her wing grabbed the suitcases and lead her out.

Floyd woke up to find Janice sitting in front of the TV downstairs.
"Hey baby" Floyd said and sat beside her.
"What's up?" She asked leaning against him.
"Nothin" he replied.
Janice stood up and walked into the kitchen she came back a moment later with a bowl of cereal. "I have a doctors appointment this afternoon are you coming?" she asked.
Floyd shook his head "I can't I told Teeth and the guys that we'd practice. We have another show coming up."
Janice sat up, "Floyd what about the wedding? We have planning to do."
"I'll help you I promise. But I told Teeth I'd be there. I'm sorry" he took her hand. "I'll help you I promise but the bands needs us too."
"I know Floyd" Janice said putting down her bowl.
"But I have a wedding to plan for then a baby how can I help the band? You need to be there for me too I can't do this." she covered her face in her hands. Floyd put his arms around her waist and pulled her against him.
"Jan, it's okay. You can do this. I'll help you. You're more important then the band right now"
Janice held back tears. "I don't know what to do Floyd. I'm confused." he hugged her "I know, it's going to be okay" Janice stood up. She cleaned out her bowl and walked back.
Floyd walked upstairs with her.
"Jan?" he said once they got upstairs.
"Yes?" she replied.
"Are you sure you're okay?"
Janice spun around. "No but what can I do?"
Floyd hugged her again. "You can start by trusting me" he said.
"I do trust you but I'm just stressed" she flopped down in the bed. Floyd sat on the edge beside her.
His phone rang Floyd answered it. It was Teeth.
"Hey Floyd" Teeth said.
"Hey man" Floyd replied.
"Are you coming in?" he asked
"Ya I'll see you soon"
"Kay"
Floyd hung up.
"Go ahead" Janice said.
"You sure?"
"Yes" she replied and rolled over.
"See you soon" Floyd replied. He kissed her and ran downstairs.

Teeth was set up when Floyd got there.
"There you are" Teeth greeted.
"Hey guys." Floyd replied and jumped onstage.
"Where's Janice?" Teeth asked
"Doctors" Floyd replied picking up his bass.
"Ready? One two three" they started to play as best they could without Janice.
They practiced for awhile but Animal got bored and threw his drumsticks then his drum kit off the stage.
"Whoa" Teeth said halting the music.
"I guess we're done for today" Floyd replied.
"Floyd?" Teeth said.
"Yes?" Floyd replied.
"Take Animal for a walk would ya?"
"Sure" Floyd said and went to get Animal's chain.

"Alright guys I'm leaving. Who's coming today?" Kermit asked setting down his coffee mug and standing up.
"I'll come Kermit" Max said getting up too.
"Maybe later" Piggy said sitting back in her chair.
"We'll go shopping or something" Piggy mused.
Kermit sighed "Piggy what about this weeks show" Kermit said.
"We'll be there tomorrow" Piggy replied.
"Alright, fine go shopping but come tomorrow"
Piggy nodded. Kermit hugged her and walked out the door with Max.
"Alright we can relax for now then we can shop" Piggy said sipping at her coffee.
"Sounds good" Trudy replied.
Piggy stood up, "I'm going to get dressed" she said to Trudy who was already dressed in a pale blue dress.
Piggy returned a minute later in a pale green dress.
"Are we leaving?" Trudy asked.
"Sure why not" Piggy replied.
She got her purse and walked with Trudy to the car.
"So Piggy my dear do you have names picked out yet?" Piggy shook her head.
"Not yet" She replied backing out of the driveway.
They drove downtown to the mall
"Let's shop" Piggy said leading Trudy through the sliding automatic doors.
Janice pulled into the parking lot of the doctors office. She wished she had Floyd with her but she'd have to go alone for today.
There was barely anyone else in the office. Janice was sent straight back to a room. Inside was a computer a table and two chairs. Janice took a seat and waited. The doctor a young woman came in a minute later. She was wearing pink scrubs and a white lab coat her black hair was pulled into a tight ponytail.
"Hi Janice I'm Dr. Brinsteen" She smiled and shook Janice's hand.
"Hi" Janice replied.
It took a minute to set up but once everything was in place. The doctor turned on the computer. The screen lit up.
"Okay Janice let's get started." She wheeled over to Janice in her office chair.
"Alright" she said pointing to an image on the screen.
Janice couldn't really see anything yet.
Dr. Brinsteen scribbled something on her paper. "I'd say you're around, two months. Maybe a little more around nine weeks." Janice nodded.
Once again the doctor explained to Janice the best foods to eat. Then let her leave.
Janice got home and walked inside Floyd was on the couch watching TV.
"You're home?" Janice said.
"Ya practice ended early"
"Animal?" Janice asked knowing the answer.
"As usual he got bored and well I had to take him for a walk. How'd your appointment go?"
"Great. Around nine weeks."
She walked upstairs a minute later she came back down.
"What's up?" Floyd called while Janice was in the kitchen.
"I'm starving" She called back.
She returned a minute later with a handful of granola bars.
"Have you eaten at all since this morning?" Floyd asked her she shook her head.
"No" she sat down.
"Are you going to practice tomorrow?" Floyd asked.
"Yea" she said.
"Great" Floyd replied.

Gonzo and Camilla pulled into the driveway of an old farmhouse.
Camilla practically ran inside. She stopped and knocked on the door. An older looking chicken opened the door.
An instant later more chickens came out.
Camilla was surrounded with hugs.
Gonzo walked over with the bags the oldest chicken hugged him and helped them inside.
There were chickens everywhere Gonzo was having trouble focusing on Camilla there were just so many chickens.
"Breawk!" Camilla squawked whacking him with her wing.
"Sorry dear" Gonzo replied. They were led upstairs to a large guest bedroom.
"Wow this is nice thank you" Gonzo said.
"Beawk Beawk Brawk" Camilla said.
"We'll be down for dinner at six" Gonzo replied.
He set down the bags and followed Camilla downstairs.
He met her cousin Maria and Gina. Then he met her other cousins Sarah and Mikaela. What was he here for Gonzo couldn't remember Camilla hit him again. "Sorry" he said again. Camilla went to talk with the ladies while Gonzo talked to her other cousins George, Fred, Mickie and Tommy.
At six everyone sat down for dinner.
Gonzo and Camilla talked to everyone and Camilla was able to catch up on what she missed.
The whole time Gonzo couldn't help but wonder if it was his fault she'd missed out on so much.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! More!

I am awaiting for the birth!

But before that, I hope for a good 'ol fashioned pregnancy anger.
Those are hilarious to watch.

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Chapter 6
A best friend
Trudy spun in a circle her dress twirled around her knees.
"What do you think?" She asked Kermit and Max who were sitting in the armchair watching Trudy and Piggy model their new clothes.
"It's very twirly" Max said.
"Twirly?" Trudy said putting her hands on her hips.
"I like it" Max added.
Trudy kissed his cheek and ran upstairs.
"We're done by the way" She added before disappearing.
"Thank goodness!" Kermit gasped resting his head on the back of the chair.
"That was torture" Max complained.
"Alright" Piggy said walking downstairs in super high heels.
"We're down for outfits but now we're doing shoes!" she walked into the center of the room and modeled the shoes in the most professional way.
"Okay they're great dear. But maybe you can show us after? I was going to show Max the property out back" Kermit said. He stood up and led her over to the stairs.
"Never mind you'll just see them when I wear them." Piggy said. She carefully but successfully navigated the stairs.
Kermit and Max quickly escaped outside.
"Alright" Kermit said.
"I'll show you around" he said as he led Max behind the house.

Janice stretched out on the couch she was exhausted.
Tomorrow she was practicing with the band. She turned off the TV and walked lazily upstairs. Floyd was playing his bass when she walked in the room.
"Hey baby" Floyd said when she walked in.
"mmm...hi" she replied lazily and collapsed on the bed.
"Tired" Floyd said it wasn't a question.
"I'm so exhausted" Janice replied.
She didn't speak again.
Floyd looked over at her. She was fast asleep.
He continued to play softer. Janice slept soundly beside him as he played.
Floyd put down his bass and stood up it was late and dark outside.
He went downstairs and turned on the TV. Five minutes later he was asleep.
Janice woke Floyd up and got ready. She was brushing her hair when Floyd walked in the room.
"Good you're fully awake" Janice remarked spinning around to face him.
"Not really" he said.
Janice sighed
"Whatever can brush the back for me?"
Floyd nodded. Janice turned and faced the mirror again.
"There" Floyd said and handed her the brush.
"Thanks honey" Janice said.
"I'll be downstairs" Floyd said.
"I'll be down in a minute" Janice replied.
She got dressed in fitted jean capris and a yellow cardigan.
Floyd was on the couch watching TV when she walked in.
"Alright" Janice said.
"Great let's go" Floyd said.
He was about to walk out the door when Janice grabbed his hand.
"Floyd wait!" she pleaded
He turned and faced her.
"What?" he said.
"I thought I'd remind you that we have planning to do tonight" Janice said.
"Sure thing babe" he said.
"Okay let's go like practice." Janice said following Floyd outside.

Kermit walked onto the stage everyone was practicing something the show was in two days.
"Kermit there is no order here you need to get these idiots under control!" Sam ordered. They turned to see Animal eat a whole stack of paper."
"Great there goes At The Dance for the next month" Kermit said.
"My point proven" Sam said.
"I'm sorry Sam but without Scooter here I can't keep track of anything" Kermit said apologetically.
"Just fix it" Sam said and stormed off.
"Jeesh" Kermit said
"I really need Scooter" he added.
Rowlf came over followed by Honeydew and Beaker.
"Kermit we were wondering if Bunsen could extend his act so I could be in it?" Rowlf asked.
"Rowlf do you really want to be in it?" Kermit asked.
Rowlf shrugged. "it seems okay to me. Just some sort of better pianist potion and stuff" Rowlf explained.
"Um sure Rowlf but be careful" Kermit added.
"He'll be fine" Bunsen said.
"Sure" Kermit said to himself.
Trudy and Piggy went by deep in conversation.
"Piggy dear!" Kermit called to her.
"Yes dear?" She said walking over to him. Her red dress swooshing as she walked.
"Are you singing in this show or not?" Kermit asked her.
"Oh yes I am" she replied.
"okay dear just double checking" he said.
"Alrighty" Piggy said as she walked back to Trudy.
Kermit walked backstage and sat down it was going to be a terrible show without Scooter. It had been years since he'd done a show without him.
Kermit looked up as the Swedish chef chased his chicken across the stage.
Pepe and Rizzo were playing cards in the corner, Sam was yelling at Animal for doing something and Fozzie was torturing Beaker with his jokes.
Kermit didn't do anything instead he watched he watched Dr. Teeth round up Animal and take him away.
Piggy and Trudy were still talking and Max was over talking to Rowlf and Dr. Honeydew.

Gonzo walked outside with Camilla the farmhouse had acres upon acres of land. She walked beside him to a small trail that wound through fields and the forest.
It was a warm day but the leaves were already touched with color showing signs of a fast approaching fall.
Gonzo had always loved fall all the bright colors and the crisp earthy air that seemed to settle in the beautiful season of Autumn. He however didn't like winter. It was full of cold and to him cold meant hate. He always felt bad for fall and spring. Two beautiful seasons
Separated by a full season of cold. Gonzo wished that he could hibernate. He was born a whatever but he doesn't have the ability to hibernate.
It was going to be a long winter.
Gonzo and Camilla walked down the path. It was beautiful for a September evening. The sun was setting casting an orange glow. Camilla stopped and looked into the bushes. There was a rustling a squirrel ran across their path. The rustling stopped and everything was quiet after a moment Camilla and Gonzo continued walking.

That was the longest practice ever Janice groaned she sat on a block.
"We're not done yet" Dr. Teeth said. He walked over and sat beside her.
"What do you mean?" Janice asked.
"We're going to play for Kermit after he's done with everything else."
"Oh" Janice said.
Teeth looked over to where Zoot was watching Animal pound uncontrollably at his drums.
"Do you ever wonder if we're isolated here?" Janice asked.
"What do you mean?" Dr. Teeth replied.
"Like here we don't see our other friends like I rully miss my friends from high school. Especially my best friend Morgan"
Teeth nodded. "Not anymore. But maybe that's because Floyd has always been my best friend"
"You're lucky" Janice said.
"Alright guys" Kermit said.
"Let's practice"
Janice and Teeth stood up and walked over.
That night Dr. Teeth called Floyd "Hey man" Teeth said.
"What's up?" Floyd asked.
"I have an idea for you" Teeth said.
"What would that be?" Floyd asked.
"Well" Teeth began.
The day of the show everyone practiced hard.
By the time the show was fifteen minutes away backstage was chaos.
"Come on everyone!" Kermit shouted trying to establish order in the room.
"Fozzie come help me!" Kermit shouted.
Fozzie ran over and helped Kermit organize the nights schedule.
The band was in the soundproof room if finishing up a last minutes practice.
Fozzie came running in. "Guys come on we're on in...Two minutes lets go!" the band burst into action.
Janice and Floyd grabbed their guitars and ran out followed by Zoot Dr. Teeth and Animal Fozzie followed.
By the time they reached the stage Kermit was standing behind the O waiting for his cue.
The band waited in the wings since they were on second.
"Its the Muppet Show!" Kermit announced jumping down to get in he arch.
After the song Kermit ran back onstage.
"Good evening everyone we have yet another...interesting show for you tonight!" he cheerfully announced. The audience cheered.
"Alright let's start with some inventing!" there were more cheers as the curtains opened.
"Welcome to muppet labs" Dr. Honeydew introduced.
"Today instead of using my regular assistant Beaker I'll be using the amazing Rowlf." Rowlf hesitantly walked onstage.
"Great, so I'm going to give Rowlf some of my new piano skills potion. It will make his piano abilities much more...skillful."
He sat Rowlf down and ladled a green syrup in his mouth.
Rowlf swallowed. "Tastes like apples" he commented.
"Now we shall test his piano abilities."
He led Rowlf over to a piano that had suddenly appeared onstage.
Rowlf began to play. He sounded great. He sounded amazing. The audience clapped their approval. But before the cheers could die down Rowlf started to uncontrollably pound on the keys making an awful noise. The audience covered their ears.
Fozzie and Beauregard ran onstage and wheeled Rowlf and the piano offstage. The curtains closed.
Since Rowlf's paws couldn't keep still veterinarians hospital would have to be cancelled.
The Mayhem set up and waited for the curtains to open when they did the audience clapped and cheered.
Floyd and Janice started to play. The rest of the band joined in.

"I guess this time you're really leaving
I heard your suitcase say goodbye
Well as my broken heart lies bleeding
you say true love is suicide" Floyd sang.

"You say you've cried a thousand rivers
And now you're swimming for the shore
You left me drowning in my tears
And you won't save me anymore" the audience was quiet as they listened.

"Now I'm praying to God you'll give me one more chance, girl" the lights went brighter once he sang the chorus.

"I'll be there for you
These five words I swear to you
When you breathe I want to be the air for you
I'll be there for you
I'd live and I'd die for you
I'd steal the sun from the sky for you
Words can't say what love can do
I'll be there for you"

"I know you know we've had some good times
Now they have their own hiding place
Well I can promise you tomorrow
But I can't buy back yesterday"

"And Baby you know my hands are dirty
But I wanted to be your valentine
I'll be the water when you get thirsty, baby
When you get drunk, I'll be the wine"

"I'll be there for you
I'll be there for you
Steal the sun from the sky for you
Words can't say what a love can do
I'll be there for you"

"And I wasn't there when you were happy
I wasn't there when you were down
I didn't mean to miss your birthday, baby
I wish I'd seen you blow those candles out"

"I'll be there for you
I'll be there for you
Steal the sun from the sky for you
Words can't say what a love can do
I'll be there for you"
the audience clapped and cheered. The curtains swooshed closed again.
"That was music to my ears!" Waldorf yelled.
"There must be something wrong with your hearing aid" Statler replied
"Yep it was turned off. You know what they say silence is golden" they laughed.
Kermit waited as the curtains opened again.
Teeth was in the middle of the stage playing a grand piano because Rowlf couldn't. Piggy was sitting on top of the piano with a microphone in her hand her silver dress covered the expanse o the piano and even draped over the sides in places.
Teeth played slowly for a minute then Piggy started to sing.

"Tonight a candle lights the room,
Tonight it's only me and you,
Your skin like gravity
Is pulling every part of me,
I fall, you and I collide

What if I stay forever?
What if there's no goodbye?
Frozen for a moment here in time,
Yeah,
If you tell me the sky is falling,
Or say that the stars collide,
The only thing that matters in my life,
Is you and I tonight

Our eyes close the candle burns away,
But I know the fire still remains
This love is all we need
We fit together perfectly,
I fall, you and I collide

What if I stay forever?
Yeah,
Is you and I tonight

I wanna see this through
I wanna give it all to you

Tonight a candle lights the room
Tonight, it's only me and you, oh

What if I stay forever?
Yeah,
Is you and I tonight
Tell me the sky, forever
Just you and I tonight
Tell me the sky,
What if I stay?
Just you and I tonight."
The audience roared with cheers the curtains closed. Piggy hoped of the piano. Her dress trailed a mile behind her as she walked.
"Dear that was beautiful" Kermit told her. He pulled her into a tight hug.
"Thank you mon dear" Piggy crooned.
After several more songs and acts Kermit jogged onstage.
"Thank you everyone for watching tonight join us next time on the muppet show!" Kermit called.
The audience clapped and cheered.
"Alright everyone great job" Kermit congratulated. Everyone clapped. Kermit hugged Piggy
"Great song darling" Trudy said running over to Piggy.

The next day Janice was sitting on the edge of the stage. Everyone was relaxing in random chairs or just walking around talking.
They had a week until the next show. But they had today to relax. Even Animal was stretched out along to seats in the audience.
Janice sighed she couldn't shake the feeling of being isolated from the rest of the world. She missed doing whatever she wanted whenever she wanted. Unfortunately she couldn't do that now. She was getting married in almost two weeks and then she would have a baby to plan for. Janice looked up. Kermit and Floyd were walking through the isle of the theater. They walked over so that they were in front of her.
"Hey" Floyd said and walked over to her with Kermit. Janice jumped down.
"Hey guys" she replied.
"I was thinking we should go home early" Floyd told her.
"Why?" Janice asked.
"Because" Floyd said taking her hand and pulling her closer.
"We are done here and we have planning to do" he told her.
"Um...okay" Janice said.
"Great" Floyd replied.
Once they got home Janice grabbed paper and started to plan last minute additions for the wedding. She couldn't help but notice that Floyd kept looking out the window every five seconds. Finally she'd had enough.
"Floyd what is outside?" she snapped at him.
He turned and faced her.
"What?" he asked.
"What is so important outside that you have to keep looking out there?" she asked again.
"Nothing" he replied.
Janice narrowed her eyes. "Can you just help me?" she asked.
"Nope" he replied. He grabbed her hand and pulled her outside.
"Floyd! What are you doing? You said there was nothing out here!" she tried to break free but he had a tight hold on her.
He dragged he down the steps and into the driveway. Suddenly Floyd let go of her.
"Janice!" Janice spun to where she heard her name. In the driveway was Morgan.
"Morgan?" Janice yelled she ran over and tackled her best friend.
"I've missed you" Morgan said.
"I've missed you too" Janice replied.
Floyd was still standing behind them with his arms crossed over his chest.
Janice turned and faced him.
"Was this your idea?" she asked him.
"It was Teeth's" Floyd replied.
"I'll thank him later. But you had something to do with it!" she said running over to him. He unfolded his arms to hug her.
"C'mon let's go in" Janice said. She hugged Morgan again and led her inside.
"Its awesome to see you again" Morgan said.
"I missed you so much Janice" Morgan said.
"And you too Floyd" she continued hugging him as well.
"It's been awhile" Floyd said.
"How long are you here?" Janice asked.
"I don't know maybe two weeks" Morgan replied.
"You have to stay longer" Janice pleaded.
"I might, if you want me to stay that is?"
"Of course I want you to stay. Your like best friend you are Fer sure staying!" Janice said.
Once Morgan got settled her and Janice went outside and sat in the backyard.
"So whats new with you?" Morgan asked.
"too much" Janice replied.
"Tell me" Morgan told her.
"Well you're right on time cause I'm like getting married in two weeks" Janice said.
"No way let me guess to Floyd?"
Morgan said sarcastically
Janice nodded.
"And I'm pregnant" Janice said.
"Shut up!" Morgan screamed.
"Oh my god I'm so happy!" She got up and ran over to hug Janice.
"Wow your life is like so exciting now" Morgan pouted.
"Well what's new with you?" Janice asked.
Morgan leaned her head back in her chair. "There is absolutely nothing new with me" she said.
"Cmon there has to be something new with you" Janice said.
"Nothing," Morgan replied.
"Oh...well you're here now and we're going to have so much fun" Janice said.

By the next day everyone was back to practicing their acts. Trudy, Piggy, Janice and Morgan all went out for coffee.
The sun disappeared early in the morning and was replaced by stormy gray clouds.
"This like rully sucks" Janice said.
"I know now we have to stay inside" Morgan added.
"I really wanted to go to the beach this afternoon" Trudy sulked.
"C'mon ladies we'll find something fun to do at the theater.
Unfortunately once they got to the theater they were needed. Janice needed to help the band. So she took Morgan with her.
Piggy and Trudy went to help out with pigs in space.
"Great Janice, Morgan you guys are here" Teeth said walking over to his keyboard.
"Its going to rain" Janice said. She went over to retrieve her guitar.
Morgan watched from the wing if the stage.
"Animal where are your drumsticks" Floyd asked Animal who was about to play the drums with his hands.
Animal shrugged.
"Over here!" Kermit called they looked over to where Kermit was pulling the drumsticks out of the wall.
"How did you get those in the wall?" Teeth asked Animal. He grabbed a cymbal and whipped it at the wall.
"Look out!" Janice yelled Kermit ducked right before it hit the wall and stuck in place right above Kermit's head.
"THROW CYMBAL THROW THROW!!!!" Animal screamed.
Kermit was able to pull the sticks and cymbal out without anymore dangerous encounters.
Once everything was in order again they were able to practice as usual.
Piggy and Trudy helped Link fix up the pigs in space set.
Afterwards they walked around and talked to whoever they were standing closest to.
They stood beside Morgan and watched the band play.
"You're so good!" Morgan told Janice when practice was done.
"Thanks why didn't you play with us?" she asked.
"It's your band, and I'm way out of practice" Morgan replied.
"No you're not. Tomorrow you have to play"
"Fine" Morgan agreed.

The rain poured all afternoon.
"I hate this whether" Janice complained as they walked into the house.
"I know we have nothing to do now" Morgan said.
"Floyd do you have any ideas?" Janice asked.
"Not exactly" he replied.
Thunder rumbled outside followed by a flash of lightening.
"I'm going to go look for a board game or something" Janice said.
"I'll help" Morgan said and followed Janice upstairs.
Lightening flashed again.
"I hate storms" Janice mumbled.
They looked everywhere. They had no board games.
"Floyd do you know if there are any board games or any games for that matter. Even a deck of cards would work."
Floyd shook his head "I have no idea." he said.
"I'm so bored" Janice said.
Thunder clapped outside.
Janice flinched. "I can't tell you how much I hate storms" Janice shuddered she covered her ears.
While the thunder pounded outside.
Floyd pulled her into his lap. "You okay?" he asked her.
She nodded and curled up in his arms.
Morgan pulled out her phone and started playing a game on it.
The storm raged all afternoon Piggy and Trudy sat around doing nothing the theatre felt eerily silent.
Everyone had decided to go home because they were out of things to do.
Kermit paced the stage. The lights flickered above him. It was going to be a long day if the storm didn't let up soon. Thankfully around 4:00 the rain stopped the clouds however stayed in place.
Kermit drove Piggy, Trudy and Max home.
They read books or found something to do. Even though the rain stopped it could come back any second.
"I'm going to the store to find something for dinner tonight are you three coming?" Kermit asked.
"Sure" Piggy said. Trudy and Max nodded.

"Im going for a walk" Floyd announced.
"Floyd it's going to rain again any second." Janice said.
"I'm bored and I'd rather have to walk in the rain then stay here" he replied.
"We'll come with you" Janice said she and Morgan got up and followed him out.
There was no rain but everything was soaked. Janice walked between Floyd and Morgan. They walked into town and past the park. There was hardly anyone else walking.
They were still walking when out of nowhere it started to pour.
"I told you it would rain" Janice told Floyd.
He didn't reply instead he took her hand and ran. The three of them sprinted down the sidewalk the rain was falling so fast in hurt when it hit them.
By the time they reached the house they were soaked.
"Great...now...I'm...wet" Janice gasped between breaths.
Morgan took her hair and twisted it sending a shower of water to the ground.
"I'm going to get changed" Janice said she ran upstairs. Morgan and Floyd followed to get changed too.
Once everyone was mostly dry again Janice turned on the TV and collapsed next to Floyd on the couch.
"If we all get sick in the morning. It's your fault" Janice told him.
He laughed and kissed the top of her head. "You won't get sick" he said.
"I could" she replied.
"But you won't" he told her.

Piggy and Trudy went to get some fruit while Kermit and Max went to get other foods.
"I really hope it doesn't rain like this tomorrow" Trudy said getting some apples. Piggy walked over to the oranges.
"I think it's supposed to be nice tomorrow." she said.
"So when are you and Kermit going to start thinking of names?" Trudy asked.
"Oh I don't know. Kermit's busy and I've looked on some websites but it's not the same without him."
Piggy put the bag of oranges in the cart.
"Well maybe in the next few days Kermit will have time" Trudy told her.
"I hope so" Piggy replied.
The next day was hot and sunny. Everyone was able to go to work at the theater.
Piggy and Trudy helped out as best they could. And the band played backstage.
Morgan was looking for Janice but ended up in the wrong room. She walked into a room with a large piano in the middle. She made sure no one else was there and walked over. She hadn't played piano in forever.
She played for a few minutes. She got so lost in the music that she didn't hear the door open.
She closed her eyes and finished the song.
Clapping came from a few feet away. She looked up Dr. Teeth stood a few feet away. "You're really good" He said.
"Thanks" she replied.
"Janice didn't know where you were so we're helping her find you. And I found you so um you should probably come with me before Janice panics"
"Is she not already panicking?" Morgan asked standing up.
"Only to a certain degree" he replied.
"Oh then we'd better go" Morgan said.
He opened the door for her and they walked over to where Janice was asking Clifford if he'd seen Morgan.
"Sorry Jan I haven't seen her" Clifford said.
"Janice" Morgan said grabbing her friends attention.
"There you are!" she exclaimed.
"I was looking for you" she added
"I kinda got lost but I'm not anymore so everything is good again." she said.
"Like okay. C'mon we're practicing for the next show and so are you" Janice said.
"Here" she handed her a guitar. "You can play with me" Janice said she walked over and got her guitar.
They just played easy songs that everyone knew. So Morgan could follow along easier.
"You can still play fine" Janice said.
"Still, I haven't played since the year after high school" she replied.
"Well you're still really good" Floyd said walking over.
"She's good at piano too" Dr. Teeth said. Trying to calm down Animal.
"Well I'm not that good but I've been playing for a few years now"
She said.
"You should play in the show" Teeth told her.
"Floyd can you walk him? He won't calm down" Teeth asked.
Floyd sighed. "Fine" he groaned and went to get the chain.
"I'm going to go with him" Janice said.
"Are you coming?" she asked.
"No I'll stay here" Morgan said.
"See you later" Janice said and ran after Floyd.
Morgan walked off. She didn't know what to do she just wanted to explore. She thought about going back to the room with the piano but she decided against it she wanted to find something interesting to do.
"Morgan!"
She turned at the sound of her name.
Dr. Teeth was walking out of another room carrying a stack of paper.
"Hey" Morgan said. Walking over to him.
"Where were you going?" Dr. Teeth asked.
"I don't know I was going to 'explore' but I've decided against it." she said.
"Well there's nothing down that way anyways" Dr. Teeth said.
"Oh...um what's all the paper for?" she asked.
"Come with me and I'll show you" Dr. Teeth said.
"Okay" Morgan replied and followed him back down the hall.

Animal tried to run as fast as he could down the sidewalk. But Floyd kept pulling his chain to make him stop.
"Animal slow down man" Floyd said after pulling him back once again.
Janice looked up the sky was clear and blue she couldn't even see a cloud.
Floyd pulled Animal's chain again.
"Floyd will you stop pulling his chain that noise is driving me totally insane" Janice snapped.
"I don't really have a choice why don't you try walking him?" Floyd said.
"Fine" Janice replied taking the chain from him.
Animal turned to see what the holdup was.
Janice held onto the chain. The rest of the way back to the theater. Animal was completely calm he didn't try to run once.
When they got back Janice handed Floyd the chain
"What do hard about that?" she questioned.
"That was completely unfair." Floyd replied.
"Sure okay we'll just go with that" Janice said sarcastically.
Floyd unhooked Animal then turned to face Janice again.
He didn't say anything. Janice leaned in and kissed him.
"C'mon let's go inside" Janice said pulling him inside.

Morgan watched as Dr. Teeth put the stack of sheets on the piano. He arranged them. Then he started playing.
Morgan watched him play one full sheet then on the next sheet was a different song. He stopped playing and looked over at her.
"Come play" he said moving over on the bench. She sat down next to him and played the first part of the song. Teeth started to play with her for the rest of the song.
"You're very good" he said.
"Not as good as you" she replied.
"I don't believe that." Dr. Teeth said.
"I do" Morgan replied.

Piggy and Trudy walked over to the side of the stage where Kermit and Max were talking.
"Kermie I need to talk to you" Piggy said.
"Um okay" Kermit replied walking behind her.
"What's up" he asked.
"When are you not going to be busy?" Piggy asked.
"Well I'm always busy with something." he said.
"Look frog you may be always busy but that doesn't matter you need to be home early tonight so we can start looking for names together!" Piggy snapped.
"Okay"
"And if you think I'm going to... Did you say okay?"
Kermit nodded.
"Oh Kermie I'm so excited." she kissed him the walked over to get Trudy.

"Boo!" Morgan shouted.
Janice spun around. "Whoa!" she yelled. Morgan laughed.
Janice narrowed her eyes. She turned and saw the rest of the band laughing.
"You guys saw her coming didn't you?" Janice said.
Floyd nodded.
"That's so unfair" Janice said.
Floyd pulled her over to him. "Ya really 'unfair'" he said.
"You told her to do that?" Janice questioned.
"I had to after that thing with Animal. I had get back at you" Floyd said.
"I hate you" she said glaring at him.
"No you don't" he said. He kissed her cheek and let her go.

Gonzo watched Camilla cluck happily with her cousins Tommy and Gina. He felt a pang of guilt. If He hadn't brought her to the show then she could've seen her family more. Because of him she had missed so much.
Gonzo shook off the feelings they didn't matter now Camilla was happy for now. But eventually the guilt came came crawling back.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Ha ha ha! I love Piggy's reaction when Kermit said ok! LOL!

More please!

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Here's a short chapter I'll post more soon <3

Chapter 7
Names
Piggy sat on the couch cross legged. Kermit sat facing her the laptop was open in front of him. Piggy flipped through the many pages of a names book on her lap.
Kermit clicked wildly from site to site.
"How about Petunia?" Kermit suggested.
Piggy recoiled "Ugh no way that's my grandmother's name!" Piggy replied with a shrill air to her voice.
Kermit laughed and clicked again Piggy flipped to another section of the book.
"What do you think of Lucinda?" Piggy asked Kermit.
"It's too old fashioned for me" Kermit replied.
"Alexandra?" Piggy mentioned
Kermit shook his head.
"How about Christy?" Kermit said.
"I like that" Piggy replied.
She wrote it down.
"I think" Kermit said.
"That we just found our first name."
"I don't know it's nice but we still have so many pages left." Piggy said.
She flipped the page
"What do you think of Freddie for a boy?" Piggy said.
"It's okay" Kermit said and wrote it down. Piggy looked at the rest of the book they made a list of all the names that they liked.
Finally Piggy closed the book she sighed and looked at Kermit who had fallen asleep.
She put the multiple pages of names on the coffee table and stood up. It was getting late and she still hadn't eaten. She turned off the computer and walked into the kitchen to find some food.
The wind was picking up outside the breeze blew through the open window making Piggy shiver.
She made a sandwich and sat in the living room. There was nothing new on TV so she settled for an old movie that she hadn't seen in a long time. It was raining by the time she went back to the kitchen
For a drink.
Janice and Morgan sat cross legged facing each other on the bed,
"It's going to storm again" Janice commented as the rain pelted the window.
"Playing with you guys yesterday was fun" Morgan said.
"You are going to play in the show right?" Janice asked.
Morgan nodded.
"Good" Janice replied.
"Janice?" Floyd said running in the room.
"Ya?" Janice replied.
He sighed. "Phone" he said and tossed the phone at her.
She caught it, after regaining her balance on the bed she answered the phone.
"Hello?...hi...yes...when?...um...
Okay...I'll think about it...they are?...when?...ya...Fer sure...she already said she was...this week...
So tomorrow?...ya I'll ask her and call you back later...bye"
Janice put down the phone.
"Miss Piggy and Trudy are going out for dinner tomorrow" Janice said.
"Are you going to come?"
"sure" Morgan replied.
"Great let's go tell Floyd that he'll be alone tomorrow" Janice said leading Morgan downstairs.
Floyd was watching TV when they ran in the room.
"Hey babe" Floyd said when she sat down.
"Hey, Piggy and Trudy are going for dinner tomorrow night. Morgan and I are going with them."
Janice explained.
"Kay" Floyd replied focusing on the TV. Janice sighed and stood up. She walked back upstairs it was pouring rain outside the days were flying by soon she would be getting married.
The storm was gone by morning everyone was happy and cheerful walking into the theatre. Kermit was especially grateful because Scooter would be back. Kermit
waited backstage Scooter appeared a few minutes later.
"Scooter! Its great to have you back" Kermit greeted.
"It's good to be back chief" Scooter replied proudly.
"How was your vacation?" Kermit asked.
"Great...I um... Visited my parents and relaxed and um...stuff"
Scooter trailed off.
"Well great. Hey you know what you can get started by checking up on Fozzie's next act for me" Kermit said.
"Sure thing" Scooter replied and hurried off.
Janice ran up behind Floyd and threw her arms around his neck her turned and faced her.
"Hey" he said.
"Hey can you get a ride with Teeth tonight?" Janice asked.
"Why?" Floyd replied.
"Oh cause Morgan and I are leaving in a few minutes to go get ready for dinner with Piggy and Trudy"
"Sure" Floyd replied.
"Thanks honey bunch" Janice said.
She kissed him then ran off to get Morgan.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Ok, ok, ok, ok, AWESOME!

But I have one question.

When you said Piggy went
For a drink.

Um... You... You didn't mean ALCOHOL did you?!:concern: