When Kermit Met Piggy...

Beauregard

Reaction score
I like the idea of Frank Henson Nelson, since Nelson did preform the first Miss Piggy appearance.
Not really counted, since Nelson wasn't participating in the wedding. Besides, didn't Hunt perform Piggy too for a while?

But back onto the subject...if you read old interviews, they seem to be together, in new interview, Kermit denies.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure most of the Muppet performers have operated Piggy at some point. Imagine a sketch consisting of Animal, Piggy and Fozzie. Frank would really have his work cut out to be able to perform all three at once.

All interviews with Piggy, unless she is swooning over Christopher Reeve, Roger Moore or some other hero type, seem to show that she and Kermit are an item but Kermit rarely had much to say on the matter.

Remember that Pig Calypso number on The Muppet Show? "The frog has come to have his say, the pig will never get her way. Bib & napkin, knife & fork is the only way that I'll touch pork."

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Gross? As in mean? Or yucky? XDD I can understand the slight meaness. XD HOW COULD HE REJECT SUCH A PRETTY PIG? XD erhem.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
It was more of a tongue-in-cheek kind of response to how over-the-top Piggy was being in her verses of the song. Kermit always has seemed to want to keep a certain amount of distance between him and the pig.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I kind of think Kermit is playing a tease, Miss Piggy is way more open about her feelings toward the frog, but Kermit is a little more hesitant in a sense. Sometimes I think that Kermit might like Piggy, because he does insult her, hes just playing hard to get, but Miss Piggy is more demanding in a sense. Its utterly confusing. I think I'll start an intellectual muppet talk thread where we can talk about the meanings of different things on the muppets etc. Because I feel like such a scholar right now. Sheesh. :smirk:

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I wish I could have done a study on this subject for college. With all these ideas and opinions from everyone, I could have aced it! :big_grin:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I honestly don't think that Jim Henson and Frank Oz accidently got married when the MTM wedding scene was shot, but I hope that they made sure that having a real minister get their fictional characters married didn't legally make them married (besides, Jim Henson was already married, though I don't know when he and Jane seperated, and I think Frank Oz has been married).