When you need to rant...

mr3urious

Reaction score
But as for digital TV, yeah, we jumped the gun on that one... other countries around the world, and even Canada, didn't do that forced switch till like a year or two after we did.
Wasn't the switch planned to be even earlier at first?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
For the U.S., yeah, I think it was supposed to happen even earlier than we actually made the switch, but it was delayed because we, "Weren't ready".

Then, as soon as we made the switch, then all of the sudden, there's ads all over TV petitioning Congress to bring back analog broadcasting because it's still important to consumers, especially local broadcasting.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Have I ever mentioned one of things I hate the most about being sick is that, for some reason, my hearing is thrown off, and everything suddenly sounds off pitch and lower than usual? I don't know why it happens, but it drives me crazy.
Oh great, now my whole right ear just clogged up for some reason, I can't hear a thing in that ear now.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Have I ever mentioned one of things I hate the most about being sick is that, for some reason, my hearing is thrown off, and everything suddenly sounds off pitch and lower than usual? I don't know why it happens, but it drives me crazy.
Oh great, now my whole right ear just clogged up for some reason, I can't hear a thing in that ear now.

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
Why. Why. Why. Why. WHYYYYYYYYYYY! Deviant Art has been saving my drawing to my Sta.sh since 5 AM.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Are you drawing in muro or something? I think saying to Sta.sh is like automatically saving a new email you're typing as a draft every minute or so, that way, in case the page crashes, or you lose it, you can pick up where you left off the last time it was automatically saved.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm starting to think I'm never gonna hear right again.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Oh crap...

last year I had this terrible case of something and I think I accidentally blew out my right ear blowing my nose too hard. But luckily it fixed it self... quite a while later. Still don't know if it's 100 percent or not.