When you need to rant...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
No worries, mis-understanding.

I would definitely have to guess it had to do with service fee for a start, but whatever.

Fall is going to be great this year:

September - Granite Con - to meet Caroll and Steve

October - Mystery Science Theater 3000 live show

November - RI comic Con

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
No worries, mis-understanding.

I would definitely have to guess it had to do with service fee for a start, but whatever.

Fall is going to be great this year:

September - Granite Con - to meet Caroll and Steve

October - Mystery Science Theater 3000 live show

November - RI comic Con
Will any of the hosts be at the MST3K show?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Joel Hodgson will be returning as his character Joel Robinson with the bots, Jonah Ray will also be there I believe.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Boston, and no, Mike is busy doing Rifftrax stuff with Kevin Murphy (the voice of Tom Servo from seasons 2-10 of the original show/Professor Bobo from 8-10) and Bill Corbett (Crow and Brain Guy from 8-10).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly I'm just looking forward to hitting up with my vaporizer and then going to bed.

All I literally had for dinner tonight was a breakfast bar.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I'm kind of angry that I had to pay 67 dollars for whatever reason when I bought tickets for the Mystery Science Theater 3000 live show in October when the original price said 39 dollars.

I'm sure it's probably got to do with some stupid ******** like service fees and whatnot, but it doesn't help that I can't check my reciept. :rolleyes:
The ghost of TicketMaster.
Back in the 90's, TicketMaster was practically the only way to get tickets to concerts, sports events, etc. Their service fees were outrageous. They had outlets in many big malls, and you were at their mercy when it came to prices. The only way to avoid them was to drive to the venue and buy tickets at the box office. However, you were subject to very limited business hours, and even more limited seats.
Thankfully Metallica came along and started a little crusade against them.

The only band that seemed able to buck TicketMaster's obscene policies was the Grateful Dead. They had their own in-house system for ordering tickets, and were able to keep prices low. It's part of the reason why between 1984 and 1995, they were able to sell out every show.

That way you could save a few bucks, for when they play at Madison Square Garden or Giants Stadium, and blow your savings on the overpriced concession stand. Back in 1993, five bucks for a soda was (and still is) highway robbery.

Last edited:

Any Del

Reaction score
Why is this(Sesame Street) fandom so toxic? This user Sesame Lover is harassing me to upload more or else he will call the police on me.
Over a kids show...

I SWEAR to God, I could take all my videos down and give two ***** about it. Let these ill minded dumbasses destroy themselves for such nonsense... :rolleyes: