When you need to rant...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It’s one of those things you really should just be considerate of when you’re ready. For those that had a steady plan when they moved out at 18, props.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Road construction cops irritate me to no ******* end. I have absolutely HAD IT with this week!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Road construction cops irritate me to no ******* end. I have absolutely HAD IT with this week!
One time on the Interstate there was road construction going on. They narrowed three lanes down to one. Took the better part of an hour to move a mile. When we finally got up to the construction site, the crew was just standing around. There were more middle fingers pointed at them than I can count.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oof. Yeah I can’t say I blame them.

But yeah, basically the cop I was dealing with was just giving me a ridiculously hard time with his signals. I slowed down and stopped as requested, and granted I feel like I may have stopped a bit too close as my car I have noticed has had some slow breaking recently; may get that looked at, so another car almost got pretty close to me as well, but what frustrated me was then he kept giving me mixed stop and go signals which irritated the both of us. Soon as I COULD go, he went by my car and shouted “FOCUS!” I literally rolled down my window and yelled “**** YOU!” Back at him. Not the smartest move on my part, I will admit that, but this was a case where I just wasn’t putting up with his ****.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I'm always astonished at people who were able to move out at 18... is it literally just living in the smallest rent of an apartment, paycheck to paycheck?

I feel like this was more commonplace during fuzzy's day, but I'm sure it still happens today.
It seemed to be more common in my younger days. By the time you were in college, you were aching to have your own place. Even if you had five roommates living in a run-down dump, it was YOUR run down dump, but it was your palace.
My first crib, I lived with my sister. I was at college full time, she was a nurse at a nearby hospital. Besides school I held down two jobs. It was a lot of work, but to have freedom and independence at that age was priceless.
One of my jobs I was a waiter in a restaurant. I’ve worked every restaurant job there is, from busboy to dishwasher to chef. One benefit of working in a restaurant, you’ll never go hungry.

Any Del

Reaction score
My whole body aches since this morning. I had diarrhea and now a low high fever..... :frown: :sigh:

mariolover

Reaction score
Can’t sleep. Almost 2 AM on a school night. I have to wake up around 7 AM. I don’t know why I’m having trouble.
I am going to try doing something relaxing for maybe 20 minutes and go back to sleep.

I’m not going to get the recommended 8 hours.

College is fun, but it’s also tough. The homework is tough.