Where are all these classic Sesame Street episodes coming from?

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
To Scarecroe,

I've noticed that over the past several months, you've been posting a lot of pictures of episodes from various Sesame Street Seasons from the early seasons to the early 80s.

Examples: Episode 2253 Episode 1356 Episode 1750 Episode 0733 Episode 0734 Episode 1198 Episode 1505 Episode 1545 Episode 0804 Episode 0596

Where did you find those? If you have an answer, could you let me know, please?

Sincerely, Veston Bruno.
Yes, he literally posted this on Scott's message wall. I informed him about the message on top of the page. His response?

Aw, come on! That's not fair! I wanted to see a few new classic sketches as well as Come Join Us in clear English!

I guess they will never see the light of day.

One question. What made him do that rule?
Yeah...I guess we can all agree that he's a piece of work... :laugh: :sigh: :rolleyes:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It's from a brief clip in the 25th Stars and Street Forever special
I know. I was just asking what the odds are of this particular coincidence that we happened to have access to a scene from what might be Hooper's last... Oh, you know.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The fact that he literally overlooked that message right when it was plandered in his face is....... kind of pathetic.

Any Del

Reaction score
I find that message Scott put about asking episodes hilarious! (Due to the fonts and the picture of Mr. Hooper with a banner saying "NO".

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
The fact that he literally overlooked that message right when it was plandered in his face is....... kind of pathetic.
I know right? I tried to reason with him the best I could, letting him know about the message above. (Go see what I told him, if you'd like) But as I said before, Veston is a real piece of work.

I find that message Scott put about asking episodes hilarious! (Due to the fonts and the picture of Mr. Hooper with a banner saying "NO".
You and me both man! :laugh: (The fonts were probably so he could sound more firm- it's mostly the Mr. Hooper picture that cracks me up!)

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Yes, he literally posted this on Scott's message wall. I informed him about the message on top of the page. His response?

Yeah...I guess we can all agree that he's a piece of work... :laugh: :sigh: :rolleyes:
I know. I was just asking what the odds are of this particular coincidence that we happened to have access to a scene from what might be Hooper's last... Oh, you know.
I know right? I tried to reason with him the best I could, letting him know about the message above. (Go see what I told him, if you'd like) But as I said before, Veston is a real piece of work.

You and me both man! :laugh: (The fonts were probably so he could sound more firm- it's mostly the Mr. Hooper picture that cracks me up!)
Some people will just never learn and listen when it comes to stuff like this.

Last edited:

hooperfan

Reaction score
I knew the clip was from season 14 (Olivia's hair, how Big Bird looked, etc), but for it to be his final performance... losing his temper, no less. But reading the description of the scene, he ends up apologizing and tells everybody to carry on...very bittersweet.