Where can I find Classic Sesame Street?

muppet baby

Reaction score
oh wow that is so great i am so glad that i found this post great about the new release coming the sesme street on DVD , i am so excited soooooooo great , when my monney situation gets better i am going to get both volumes at one time and then watch them back to back . For the old school great news so much fun yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Great news i am so excited woooooooooooohooooooooooooo:smile: :wink:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Thanks for letting me know... I will hunt them down to order... From what I can tell... they're only available in Region 1 - USA... Would love it if they had a Region 4 version but luckily I have a multi region player and can also burn as Region 4 so at least all hope is not lost.

I started thinking about getting Dinosaurs too because I've been looking at their collectables and wot not.... Made me remember how much my family loved that show.. I'd almost forgotton it was a Henson show cause it was so long ago that it aired and the style was so different and so bloody fantastic! We just thought it was great... My Mum to this day still uses her the baby quote (tweeked for her own amusement and use)... "I'm the Mumma... gotta love me!". (it's actually become a regular catchcry of hers!)

Anyway... thinking about it made me want to watch it again... so I'm gonna purchase that set too! (gonna be an expensive week!) :big_grin:

I'm so loving how this website has brought up so many wonderful memories!
He he yep it is going to be an epensive week but you are for sure going to enjoy the sets . They are such fun the diniosors are so much fun , i had forgoten that it was a henson show also until i joined the forum .

Have fun and let us know what you think of the dvds lucky you he he he

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
oh wow that is so cool thank you have you seen that box set and are they complete eposides .

i thought i had heard somehthing about that box set being out thank you for leting me know .
do you own the box set ?:smile:
Yes,I do have the box set,and it is AWSOME!:big_grin:

muppet baby

Reaction score
I wonder if any of these will be released on VHS...

I wouldnt want anything edited though,i would want it EXACTLY THE WAY IT SHOWN ON TV back then......

That is a good thought maybe sometime they will though from what i have read about VHS in general it is kind of tickling off the market .
Not much new being made on VHS anymore . The reason being that it tears up so easy and not really worth the money because it does not have the same life span as a DVD . A life span of a VHS is a about 5 years or less . Even if you do not watch it very often .:frown: Sad yes but that is because of the tape film inside it deter-ates . So when you buy you really don't have it for ever .:frown: