1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Where do I get Muppet avatars?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by melochord, Feb 1, 2003.

1. melochord

melochord New Member

HI there. Where do i get muppet avatars? Thanks.
  2. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

Let us know what you'd like and someone here will make one for you.
  3. melochord

melochord New Member

kermit avatar

Hi, I want a disco kermit avatar. any help would be awesome. thanks.
  4. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

I found a page that had Muppet Show Character pics you could use (you have to make the pic a little smaller), but I couldn't get it to link from here. sorry
  5. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

Re: kermit avatar

Here you go...

http://www.scarecroe.com/files/kermit_disco.gif

Download it to your computer and you can upload it in the Options section of your Control Panel.
  6. melochord

melochord New Member

kermit thank you

looks great. thanks a lot.
  7. electricmayhem

electricmayhem New Member

scarecroe--could you make me a gonzo avatar? Please and thank you!!!
  8. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

lol, didn't you just get a new Sam avatar?

I'll see what I can do to make a Gonzo avatar look different from all the other Gonzo avatars.
  9. electricmayhem

electricmayhem New Member

heehee:) Yeah I did but I like to switch them around because I have many different favorites...:) Thank you though! If you don't have time or anything though, dont worry about it! :)
  10. puppets_etc

puppets_etc Member

chef avatar

can anyone help me get ahold of a Chef avatar? Either that or Beeker. I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks!
  11. the great prawn

the great prawn New Member

y dont u ask beaker or tommie they are wicked wiv avatars
  12. SNLIM

SNLIM New Member

hi, i have no idea where i got my avatar...most likely i found it somewhere on muppet central...but i had no idea that all the avatars for members on the forum got theirs by having them made by people here. anyway, can you work on a pepe one for me? i noticed that other pepe avatars look similar to mine and was hoping to get one that wasn't so similar. (hope i'ts not too much trouble, if it is don't worry about it b/c i love all and any pepe avatars)
  13. Thijs

Thijs Member

14. puppets_etc

puppets_etc Member

15. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Hot Topics has some nice Muppet cell phone covers and accessories.
  16. puppets_etc

puppets_etc Member

Thanks, I'll check it out. Speaking of checks.....already got the gang on those!

Deb:rolleyes:
  17. puppets_etc

puppets_etc Member

I went home last night and used photoshop to make a few avatars.........I made them 65 X 65! TOO BIG! Guess that'll teach me to be creative after a full day of work and classes:rolleyes:

Deb
  18. Scorpion

Scorpion New Member

OK...now that I've had the time to surf the pages I understand how you guys do the avatars....my fav Muppet is Animal and I would like a cool Animal avatar if someone can make one for me. Maybe one with his drums in the pic as well but definatly one with him lookin cool :cool:
  19. Thijs

Thijs Member

Because of the avatar requests, I made an avatar page. I just made 4 Animal-avatars.

www.geocities.com/tvdomburg/avatars.html

right click on a pic, save it. go to user cp, go to options, upload the pic and there you are
  20. KDove

KDove New Member

Hi. I am fairly new to this website and I wanted to get a avatar. If anyone could make me one of one of the fraggles, either Gobo or Red I would really appreciate it!! Thanks!! Hope everyone is having a great day!! :)

Thanks!!

Kiley