1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Where do they keep the real Muppet puppets?

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by a_Mickey_Muppet, Nov 28, 2004.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

OK then, looks like I'll have to spell it out for youz knuckleheads. See, the story of Follow That Bird! is that Miss Finch thinks Big Bird is unhappy on Sesame Street cause he ain't living with a family of birds. She gets him relocated to the Dodo Family's home out near Chicago, actually Oceanview in Illinois. The straw that broke the camel's back was when the Dodos didn't allow Snuffy to come and visit cause he wasn't a boid. Big B then goes on the lamb, he ducks out, he flies the coop, he leaves that scene behind. Kermit then does his reporter bit from the Dodo's home while everyone back at Sesame's watching the news. After Chevy Chase introduces da' frog, we cut to the scene of the crime. And there's Kermit standing thinkin' he's off camera and says the bit that Bo's got in his sigline.

Kermit: "So why did the chicken not cross the road? Cause it was chicken. Get it? Oh! Hi-Ho, Kermit the Frog here!"
    And then it goes off from there. Sos are we all clear on the password now? Ah forget it, come over to my place, we're havin' rottisserie chicken for lunch with a side of corn fritters and bat's claw cole slaw.
  2. Uncle deadly

Uncle deadly New Member

3. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

4. Uncle deadly

Uncle deadly New Member

The password is chicken everyone!
  5. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

The password is "chicken everyone"?
  6. Uncle deadly

Uncle deadly New Member

I was confirming it...
  7. Beauregard

Now everyone knows the password, we'll have to think of one know one will know. Hmm. How about: One of us says "We just have to catch them red-handed" and the other responds with the correct line. Yeah? Because hardly anyone knows what to repond to that, right? So we'll know you are genuine stock.

Perfect. So, no one give it away until necessary.
  8. christyb

christyb New Member

*calling someone's cell phone (that someone is whoever picks up in the next five mins.) from NYC.

*ring ring

C'mon guys answer.
  9. Beauregard

*picks up*

Hello?
  10. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hey guys, any calls for me while I was out? Gonna take 'em all out cause of how angry I am that the tubs got killed off.

Youz know... I have a sneaking suspicion that Phil might sling this thing down to the Games section soon. But he didn't hear it from me.
  11. Uncle deadly

Uncle deadly New Member

Tis is not a mere game!
    it is a raid!
    ok, I know what the password is now.
    good idea Beau!
  12. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

You know, I've had a sinking feeling about the deletion of threads (like this one too), and there seems to be some things going down here at MC. We better act fast and get to the wharehouse!
  13. Beauregard

*cough*

Hows the infiltration going Chrisey?

We are almost done with teh main part of the tunnel. And UD, have you laid teh gunpowder?

*listens to reply*

What do you mean under me?

*explosion*
  14. Uncle deadly

Uncle deadly New Member

15. Beauregard

*scrapes self off ceiling*

No problem.

So, where was I?
  16. Deccardcayne

Deccardcayne New Member

I think that they are on the same island as Elvis, Jimmy Hoffa and Bigfoot living happily
  17. FISH'N'WOLFE

FISH'N'WOLFE New Member

Well that is really where it should go now.
  18. Rugby

Rugby Member

Just think if the muppets really did disappear from their place of storage. Everyone in this thread would be taken in for questioning. :)
  19. Beauregard

Who us?

At which point we would imediatly forget we know each other right? Isn't that right, er, what'syourname?
  20. Uncle deadly

Uncle deadly New Member

uh..yeh and you are??...?