1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Where do they keep the real Muppet puppets?

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by a_Mickey_Muppet, Nov 28, 2004.

1. christyb

christyb New Member

Yeah the bigger (full-body) puppets are stacked around my current location. But this place is file cabinet heaven. I mean they're stacked sky high. Older puppets are towards the top so you use the ladder that's here to reach them. Seems there's multiple's of every core character depending on costume and hair, etc. However, there are a few Muppet babies puppets in here and those are rare indeed.

*looks down at puppets in lap and then at the warehouse.

Why do I feel like a kid in a candy store???
  2. Gideon

Gideon New Member

I'm guessing the Disney company or Hensons son has them
  3. christyb

christyb New Member

Back to the story at hand.....

*hangs up cell phone on Vic. Looks down at current collection. Runs madly about warehouse (i.e. File Cabinet heaven).

*Smiles at new collection.

Side note:
    Now sitting with me are... Kermit in his costume for Muppet Christmas Carol (top hat, cane, everything), Gonzo dressed in his main outfit for Muppet Treasure Island, Animal in his outfit from the same movie as Gonzo, Uncle Traveling Matt from Fraggle Rock, and Pepe the King Prawn in his ballet tutu from Muppets from Space.

Me: (talking to myself): Now all I gotta do is wait for the gang.
  4. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

*Calls christb back*
    Yeah, we're on our way too... I think. Do you know Monkey style Kung-Fu if the guards try and stop you or find out where you're hiding?
  5. christyb

christyb New Member

*Picks up
    No....but no worry. I heard the guards talking. They're at a party tonight. I distinctly remember hearing one of them say "Who'd wanna steal this junk?" Besides being terribly offended I couldn't believe out luck. Besides you can't see me. I've sunk back and there's a small spot for me to lie down with my new buddies on top. So I'm hidden by Big Bird and Snuffy along with Sweetums. And I'm lying comfortably on some miscellaneous full-body puppets.
  6. Uncle deadly

Uncle deadly New Member

Im sure there will be lots of kermits, animals, beakers etc.
    not just one of each.
    one for everyone
    Hurrah!
  7. christyb

christyb New Member

That's what I was getting at. (it's amazing how you can hear me off of Vic's cell phone). You can have whatever you want. Right now I'm just amusing myself till ya'll get here.
    *thinks for a moment*

Hey how will I know it's you guys and not the guards returning from the party???
  8. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

We'll be wearing "not guard" uniforms.
  9. christyb

christyb New Member

Duh. But how am I supposed to see that. I'm in here and you're out there.
  10. Uncle deadly

Uncle deadly New Member

um...uh...Vic your smart..tell her what to do
  11. christyb

christyb New Member

Holding Kermit and in my best Kermit voice (which is pretty pathetic)

"Oh Boy Sheesh!"
  12. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

We'll do a bird call! It'll go like this:
    "Today I was walking down the street and I saw the biggest word I've ever seen written on the wall, it was so big I had to write it down! It was spelled; A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O-P-Q-R-S-T-U-V-W-X-Y-Z! I wonder what it means!"
    I have heard a bird use this call before, but I don't remember what kind of bird it was... hmm, it was a BIG bird... hmm.
  13. christyb

christyb New Member

Nice very nice. Especially considering the yellow tailfeathers that are in my face right now. So grab Beau and the Count and get over here.
  14. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Alredy on it.

*Grabs everyone, stuffes them in the car, and steps on the gas.*

CRASH
  15. christyb

christyb New Member

*hears crash from cell phone.

Hey is everyone ok???? Helloo????

*line goes dead from lack of signal on Vic's phone.

Oh well.

*leans back

*thunk

Owwww....I didn't know foam was that hard wait a minute......

Pulls back the puppet and spies a old cabinet (this one's short only two drawers in it) hidden among the full body puppets. I begin prowling through......

Nice, Very nice.

*inside are rare prints and pics from the Muppet Show, muppet movies, you name it (hey this is a fantasy right??). Things that were not released for retail sale.

Hmmm......

*tugs on a rolled up poster stuck to the back of the drawer and file cabinet and it sinks in to reveal a hidden tunnel

Cool wonder where this goes.......
  16. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Snacking on a Doozerstick. Yeah, these little guys are quite handy for buildin' whatever you...
    *Meets Christy entering through the other side. Hey whatcha know, 1 of my cohorts in crime. So Christy, what's up there in Outer Space? The coast clear? Good, then let's you and me go back up and see what we can get before the others get there.
    *Both go back up into the warehouse. You'll have to walk me through all of this Christy, my blind battye eyes aren't what they used to be.
  17. christyb

christyb New Member

That's alright. Count. In the tunnel you're eyes are as good as mine. Well follow me and duck down. We gotta crawl for what seems like forever then you finally enter back through the filing cabinet.

*Count and Christy enters secret passageway and enters the warehouse.

Watch you step there ok now squeeze by Sweetums and you're there!
    Well here we are. Where's everyone else. I thought you were with them??? I didn't see the bus out there.
  18. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*Bus pulls up*

Me here!

Er, I think I may have left Vic and Uncle behind. Sorry, about that.

*looks around*

Wow, can you really believe we're here?

Someone point me in the general direction of a Beauregard!
  19. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

*falls out from bottom of bus*
    You didn't forget us, I was in the middle of an oil change, ow...
    *looks around in amazement*
  20. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Heh, it shows. So, what were you changing oils for? Didn't like the one you had in your hair before Vic the Slick?
    Nice place they got here, so let's get down to some old-fashioned burgling. Hmmm, after we're done here I wonder if youz be interested in another raid on the Palisades offices/warehouses and gettin' all those vonderful unproduced sculpts.