1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Where do they keep the real Muppet puppets?

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by a_Mickey_Muppet, Nov 28, 2004.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Brilliant! And a great way to continue the thread!
  2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Yeah, thought that'd be the next stop on our crime spree. Ah man, rully enjoying counting up the booty we got here.
    OK... that's 1 Beauregard for Bo, 1 bat puppet for me. 1 Uncle Deadly for UD and 1, 2 skulls for me.
    Anyone got a problem with that? Oh yeah, Christy's taking inventory of what we got here too, after she's the one who got us here. As for Palisades, I got a certain rat on the inside who can help us out when we say the word.

And that word is...
  3. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

I'll take a naked Kermit, a Statler and Waldorf, a Fozzie, a Gonzo... hmm, let's see here, can I also get a Beaker, Bunsen, Animal, Rowlf a Scooter and a Dr. Teeth... Hmm, maybe I'll take a Pepe and a Rizzo too.
  4. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Ok. Let's get Everything loaded onto the bus. I'll take a Piggy (atractive version from VMC) Beauregard, a Gonzo, a Swedish Chef, hm, what else? Johnny. (without Sal) Do they have a Count puppet around here?

Ooooh. Can I have this Sweetums suit?
  5. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Get yer' Sal here, 'cause he may not be over at Palisades!
  6. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Course they got a puppet here of my namesake, here you can have a duplicate Bo. I'm taking the original with me back to my castle. Also taking both Countesses, some bats, the Ghosts from the Vincent Price episode, Yorich from both S&F and TMS, and a few other attractive female Muppet puppets. You know to either have Teri do some custom woik done, or to sell on the black market to either Byron or Quinn.
    And now, how to get this back without the security guards noticing? OK, gonna keep rummaging through what's here to see what I'll take.
  7. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Can I have the giant penny and the t-rex? Oh wait, that's in the bat-cave... nevermind.
  8. Beauregard

Er, here, you can have a Fozzie Bear.
  9. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Should we grab an Uncle Deadly for Uncle Deadly?
  10. christyb

christyb New Member

Hey. Along with my buddies that I claimed earlier (which are still attached around my neck) I'm taking a doozer and Baby Sinclair. Hmm....yeah lets grab a Uncle deadly.
  11. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

I think he wants an Animal too.
  12. Beauregard

Er, let's see.

*digs through here*

Volla! Here ya go. One Animal.
  13. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

How we doin' on time? We can't rummage through here forever y'know. :o
  14. christyb

christyb New Member

Don't worry guys I'm watching from outside since I have everything I want. Keep going. I'll send out the bird call whenever you need to make a fast exit. But hurry though. In a crunch go through the secret passage. That opens up at about a mile up the road. So if we get into serious trouble I'll pick you up there.
  15. Uncle deadly

Uncle deadly New Member

cool! any more rowlfs, pepes beaker gonzo or fozzie.
    oh and beauregard wont go a miss.
  16. christyb

christyb New Member

*pokes head back in

Sure! There's plenty for everyone. But hurry guys there's a car coming down the road.
  17. Uncle deadly

Uncle deadly New Member

grabs Sam eagle and several other puppets, "ok everyone, grab what you can and run!"
  18. christyb

christyb New Member

*from Driver's seat of the Bus. Pokes Head out of window*

Like now people! I'm not kidding you.
  19. Uncle deadly

Uncle deadly New Member

RUN!!
    coming Christy
  20. christyb

christyb New Member

No TIME! Run through the passage-way. Meet you about a mile up the highway.

Oh dear lord, Why didn't I learn how to drive a stick shift?

Here I go Oh Mama!

*jerks and rumbles off fastly*