1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Where in the world is Antron Fleece?

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by TheCreatureWork, Jan 4, 2011.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

We were talking about shipping, not price per yard.
  2. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Active Member

Yeah, I caught that after I typed my original post. I had come back to edit/delete it lol. Sorry.

That is steep for shipping, especially within the US. I am sending some fabric to the states from Canada and it's costing less than $10 per yard.
  3. Animal31

Animal31 Active Member

It was $17.00 total for shipping for 5 yards, I thought it was pretty reasonable?
  4. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Active Member

Oh, see I thought that was per yard lol. I am going to stop posting, get off the internet and go to bed...hopefully my reading comprehension improves after some sleep. lol
  5. Animal31

Animal31 Active Member

HaHaHa :)
  6. Bob1995

Bob1995 New Member

I've looked high and low for Antron fleece. I e-mailed GA Stage, still haven't gotten a reply, and the one place that had some undyed fleece sold out before I could buy any. If anyone has knowledge of where I could possibly buy some, please PM me.
  7. Goochman

Goochman Member

Julie at Outofthboxpuppets.com just got some in, but it goes FAST!
  8. Bob1995

Bob1995 New Member

Oi, it's out of stock now. -_-
  9. Goochman

Goochman Member

she just got some in the other day, probably hasn't updated her site yet. I'd give her a call or shoot an email.
  10. Bob1995

Bob1995 New Member

Well, I did e-mail her the other day, so yeah.
  11. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

I was looking for fabric stores in my area that sell fur fabric, just to see what's out there and I came across a bear-making store. I thought I'd mention it in case that thought hadn't occured to anyone. It's basically just a store that you can go to if you like to make stuffed bears or dolls. This particular place has stuff you can buy online and it looks relatively cheap, so here's the link if anyone wants it. They also seem to have a pretty good selection of stuff.
    http://www.king-cart.com/cgi-bin/cart.cgi?store=sassybf&product=Micro Plush&exact_match=exact
    If someone else mentioned this don't mind me. I didn't see anything about it but sometimes I miss stuff.
  12. Bob1995

Bob1995 New Member

Well, I got a reply from her. She does have two yards left, just what I needed, but the payment method is a bit complicated. I'm going to end her an e-mail to her referring to my mom, who probably has more experience in buying stuff.
  13. Goochman

Goochman Member

she takes paypal, that's how I usually pay her. Julie is awesome, can't say enough good things about her.
  14. Bob1995

Bob1995 New Member

Well, due to the fact that my parents can't buy it immediately, I couldn't buy it. :(
  15. Goochman

Goochman Member

Yeah it goes really fast when she has it. She also has a lot of pre-dyed ones. I tend to buy a lot from her.
  16. Bob1995

Bob1995 New Member

I signed up to her mailing list, so that I'll be able to get her next order. :)