Where in the world,would you rather be now?

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
How big is Halifax? I've only been to Ontario and Toronto & of course Niagra Falls.

superfan

Reaction score
Halifax is a pretty little city..unsure of population, but it's big enough to be a city and small enough not to have to use the public transit sytem. Love it. It's a University city...Mt. St. Vincent, St.Mary's, Dalhousie...lots of young people. Miss it like crazy. :cry:

Rosewood

Reaction score
another place I would like to go.......

I have never been to Europe. My father-in-law was an army nurse practitioner for the U.S. Army, so my husband did alot of traveling durring the first 15 years of his life. He was born in Germany, which is a place with alot of ancient castles that still stand today, including "Mad King Ludwigs" castle which is the one that Disney used to model their own castle after. So Today I think I would like to be in Germany on a special tour that takes you to all the old castles that are there.

superfan

Reaction score
Rosewood said:
I have never been to Europe. My father-in-law was an army nurse practitioner for the U.S. Army, so my husband did alot of traveling durring the first 15 years of his life. He was born in Germany, which is a place with alot of ancient castles that still stand today, including "Mad King Ludwigs" castle which is the one that Disney used to model their own castle after. So Today I think I would like to be in Germany on a special tour that takes you to all the old castles that are there.

Yeah Europe! Good call, Rosewood!
Great history..every country is so beautifully distinct.
Sing me up for London (for its nightlife) and Amsterdam for...well, I'm part Dutch, so it's only natural!
Then off to Pompeii!

Katzi428

Reaction score
On a cruise ship to Hawaii(or anywhere)

superfan

Reaction score
Katzi428 said:
On a cruise ship to Hawaii(or anywhere)
That's another vote for Hawaii!! And with the winter months fast approaching, why not!

F

furryredmonster

I would like to be here with my family where I am right now. Maybe just sit and watch tv or something... sounds a little crazy I know...

superfan

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
I would like to be here with my family where I am right now. Maybe just sit and watch tv or something... sounds a little crazy I know...
Not at all! There's no place like home!

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
i'd ike to be at the Transmisson place so the can fix my car b4 i have to goto work

superfan

Reaction score
Sitting on the floor, in front of the couch with my friend in silence listening to Mazzy Star.