Where is Grail?!

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Has he left us for some reason beacuse it has been nearly a month since he last posted and I sent him an email which he didn't respond to so I was wondering if he was okay!!

Can anyone shed any light on this one?

Luke

Reaction score
He is about off-forum, he was in a chat last night.

GWGumby

Reaction score
You can find him at the Palisades message board where he is quite active.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
:frown:

I really don't want to go to the Palisades Board (don't ask, I honestly don't know why), but I do miss my ol' buddy Grail-o...ah, woe is me..

-Matt

beaker

Reaction score
Actually, the way things are going you can find a lot of exclusive news on that forum Cantus. HEck, from one of my posts came news from Ken about that Koozebane Kermit exclusive in series 4.

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah Cory's right, 90% of the action figure stuff happens over at the Palisades forum now - you are really missing out by not reading that if you like the figures.

Gonzo

Reaction score
I held off on going to the Palisades Board too, but I'm glad I did!

Lots of juicy info. Not crunchy, juicy. All of the really important stuff still ends up over here, but the boards over there are fun too.

Quinnnnnnnnnn

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Well yeah that's partially why I haven't gone...I don't collect the figures. No room, and just too expensive a hobby. I know there is more than just that, but if that is the only breaking news that is over there, I think I'm just fine here (sadly minus a few of my buddies).

-Matt

grail

Reaction score
i exist!!!!

sorry guys, i didn't realize anyone noticed i hadn't been around. also sorry to Amy for not responding to her email...i never got it. it's possible it got caught up in the server, that happens sometimes. anyway, i gotta head out to work for now, but i'm gonna try and spend some more time in here from now on.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
LoL, don't let your mass popularity and nationwide fanbase go to your head now Grailadetoro..:big_grin: Glad to see ya back (though I guess you never really gone..eh whatever :smile:)

-Matt